Egoist

BRIDGET

Summary: A love triangle between, the selfish Paul, who wanted to possess Patrick without admiting his love for him, the coward Patrick, unable to declare his love for Paul and the determined Thomas who wins Patrick's heart.

Right this is my second try, I'm trying to make it longer. It's hard for me bec I'm very impatient, so be nice, hehe :)

Critics are allowed, ideas on the plot too..

Hope you ejoy it.

ch. I

University was opening before me. I had worked so hard and I was going to be there…

My college was such a huge building with so many aisles, departments, doors, people wandering round, young people like me feeling insecure, feeling that an enormous new world was opening form them. I was quite excited. I was the first member of my family going to University and even my little sister was telling her friends.

So there I was, trying to stay calm, find my class and start my new life as University student. I left my old Patrick behind the doors of my high school with Paul still lingering on my mind.

He stopped talking to me because of all the changes happening to me. We were childhood friends; we accepted each other the way we were. He was my best friend and I have loved him so much during the last five years. I had to endure all his girlfriends, his affairs. I was heartbroken but happy to fulfill one of my dreams and he ruined my little happiness calling me egoist because I wasn’t going to the Technical School with him. How I could? I just wanted to fall apart and start again.

- Traitor!! He called me

- What?! , come on Paul, what are you talking about?

- Your mom… your mom told me you’ve received your admission letter yesterday! Are you going to the Uni???When were you telling me???!!!! Is that true?

- It’s true- I tried to stay calm because I had lot of things to tell him before leaving.

- But…. But we were supposed to go together to the Tech School; we were supposed to be always together.

I tried to calm down myself before speaking to that handsome playboy who was yelling at me like a child.

- Listen, I have to do this, I WANT to do this and you’d support me as my best friend. Please, Paul, be happy for me, I’ve been there for you always, the football team! I ran with you, I trained with you, I suffered with you, so Paul….

- No! I refuse! You selfish bastard, you’re leaving town without telling me!

At that moment the only thing I wanted to do was to cuddle him in my arms, kiss his tears of rage away and tell I wasn’t going anywhere. I get closed to him and told him:

- Come on Paul, you’re grown enough to cry. I’m sorry, call me what you want but I’m gonna do this...

- Don’t come near me, bloody selfish, don’t touch me, and don’t talk to me ever!

He ran away down the street shouting:”traitor, damn egoist, selfish, I hate you and you’ll regret it all your life…”

I was left there and back home his words were resounding on my head again and again but I was sure I had to do it…..

• Like 17

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• Rei

• Belita

• Ginger

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh another interesting story!!!! :leaf15: Maybe Paul also likes him? I'm so curious now! Can't wait to read the next chapter! rabbit2

• Like 1

WWuuuaaaahhhh Bridget, you were telling me what?!

I'm so waiting for next chap now...oh boy :D

Really good Bridge...keep going, it's really great...

Big kiss :*

• Like 1

I like it a lot so far! It seems interesting, can't wait for the next chapter :)

thanks handsome, you're so nice always with me...

• Like 2

Oh another interesting story!!!! :leaf15: Maybe Paul also likes him? I'm so curious now! Can't wait to read the next chapter! rabbit2

thanks Kaoru-chan, glad you liked...

• Like 1

WWuuuaaaahhhh Bridget, you were telling me what?!

I'm so waiting for next chap now...oh boy :D

Really good Bridge...keep going, it's really great...

Big kiss :*

Oh Belita!!! I adore you! Thanks I hope you like next chaps to come

A huge kiss to you

• Like 1

Here comes chapter II, I think, I tried to introduce all the character. Hope you enjoy it...

II

A month passed since that day and there I were wandering round looking for class II-C.

- Oh my goodness! Where the hell is this class- I sighed

- You should follow that corridor to the end, turn right and it’s the second door on the left

I turned my head and all I saw was a dazzling in a very beautiful face talking to me. A tall, well-built young man with green eyes, light brown hair, carrying a thick blue folder.

- Sorry, I said

- Never mind, I’ll take to your class, you’re doing Anthropology with Mr. Anderson, right?

- Yes, I answered, wondering why he knew my classes

- Good! He’s very good at teaching, you’ll learn a lot.

- Umm, umm, thank you, I answered while following him…

- Aha! Perfect timing, your mates are already in and Mr. Anderson is coming.

I was left there still in surprise and when I reacted he was already leaving.

- What’s your name??!!! I shouted in the middle of the class, everybody looking at me and my face ready to explode of embarrassment.

- I’m….

But it was too late, a roar of chairs made impossible to hear his name and the teacher was calling for our attention. I spent the rest of my first day from class to class, meeting teacher, classmates and taking notes.

At lunchtime, we were having some bites at the crowded cafeteria. While having lunch, I could have a glimpse of the handsome student who helped me find my class, I wanted to thank him but I didn’t know his name, I waved but he didn’t see me

- Who are you looking for? Asked one of my new classmates. Her name was Oxana, a beautiful girl from Bulgary.

- Oh! That boy there helped me this morning and I just wanted to say thanks.

- Who? Thomas? Thomas Cowan- Stuart?

- You… you know him, I said in surprise, he’s kind of famous round here?

- Everybody knows him. He’s in his third year, he’s one of the most brilliant students and all the teacher want him as assistant

- He’s unreachable, said Oxana, both for girls and boys… He’s so commited with his career, that he barely has friends. I’ve heard he has been in many OIriental countries, he loves their cultures, he even speaks fluent Chinese. It’s the perfect man.

I felt a bit disappointed, a perfect man…

• Like 14

And... chapt III, Will Patrick find out more about the brilliant handsome student???

III

My first week passed, no pain, no glory. I spent my first weekend alone, no family, no friends. I was feeling lonely and started to think of Paul so to avoid it I went for a walk and do some shopping. I stopped at a Japanese bento shop to buy my lunch. As I was coming out someone patted my head. I raised my sight and there he was, the brilliant handsome student.

-Hi there, how are you doing? I hope it wasn’t a tough week.

- Hello, I said astonished. He remembered me? I wanted to thank you but didn’t know who you were and couldn’t find you.

- That’s true, well… I’m Thomas and you are?

. I’m Patrick, very nice to meet you. I’m a first year student

- Really? I’m on my third one…

-I know you’re a brilliant student admired by everyone…

- And what are you doing here?

- Oh! Umm... I was bored wandering around, I found that Japanese shop and bought some lunch

- You like Japanese food? He said while chewing one of my sushi pieces

- Oh yes! I love it. My best friend mom’s is Japanese so I frequently eat it, well… used to eat it…

- Umm, best friend uh? What happened, he broke your heart?

- I beg your pardon? Why was he asking me that? We just met, I didn’t want to talk about Paul. I still felt sad and missed him, so I tried to dodge the question and leave him before being impolite.

-Well, nice to meet you, I got to go, see you round…

As I started to walk away from him, he suddenly grabbed my arm and told me

-Eh! That’s a bit rude of you, don’t you think?, leaving me alone even when I helped you

I blushed at the look of his face, he has a mischievous smile. He pressed my arm harder and pushed me towards him and licked my upper lip bitting it later.

- You think is that easy? You’d say “thanks” and that’s all, he whispered softly, huskily in my ear.

A shiver went all over my spine. What the hell did he want from me?

• Like 15

Wuuahh, a perfect man... O_O

You better write chap 4 fast...i wanna know more about this handome looking fellow :D

Big kiss....great story so far Bridge :*

• Like 1

Wuuahh, a perfect man... O_O

You better write chap 4 fast...i wanna know more about this handome looking fellow :D

Big kiss....great story so far Bridge :*

LOL, thanks Belita, glad you like it,yeah I already wrote 6 chaps but I must rethink on them

Yeah, I try to show Thomas as the perfect man we all want....

• Like 1

I love your story! I can't wait to read more! I like so much the way you made Thomas, I'm already having a crush on him! :D I like the way he is so secure on himself and the way he is so well-known and brilliant! The perfect man! rabbit8

• Like 1

I really liked all the chapters so far, the fact that it's a first-person narrative and the way you have built the characters.

I really like both Patrick and Thomas, each in his own way :) You can easily relate to Patrick because well, we know what he feels, what he thinks and you can only like Thomas as well, cause he is cool, ne? :p

Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up :D

• Like 1

Wow well written! I can't wait for the next chapter. :)

thank you very much, I hope everybody likes what is coming....

I love your story! I can't wait to read more! I like so much the way you made Thomas, I'm already having a crush on him! :D I like the way he is so secure on himself and the way he is so well-known and brilliant! The perfect man! rabbit8

Thank you! I'm so so happy you like my little story,

Yeah, I suppose everybody likes cool guys,but Patrick....

I really liked all the chapters so far, the fact that it's a first-person narrative and the way you have built the characters.

I really like both Patrick and Thomas, each in his own way :) You can easily relate to Patrick because well, we know what he feels, what he thinks and you can only like Thomas as well, cause he is cool, ne? :p

Can't wait for the next

chapter! Keep it up :D

Thanks dear, as I was telling Belita, it's quite difficult for me to write a story with several chaps bec I'm very impatient, but I try to think how each character feels.. lets see how it develops...

• Like 1

Next chapt out of the oven... hehe

Just tell me what you think, ok?!

IV

We didn’t see each other for few weeks. I heard he was on a trip to Shenzhen, he wanted to specialize in Oriental Cultures, so I was at ease. I had found a nice corner in the campus, quite enough to read and have lunch without no one round. I started to spend all my free time there, at lunch and between lessons. My classmates always asked me to have lunch together but I always refused, I preferred to be alone with my books and thoughts.

Thursdays were my most quiet days, I only had few classes so between them I spent my time in my secret corner. One day, I fall sleep reading the papers for one of my lessons.

“One cannot lose what one has not possessed.

So much for that abrasive gem

I can lose what I want. I want you”

I felt a very soft low voice whispering in my ear, was I dreaming? I was half sleep and so tired I didn’t want to open my eyes. I loved that part of Geoffrey Hill’s poem. It felt so nice feeling the warm of the Autumn sun on my face, that soft voice, those kisses, what a nice dream. Kisses on my cheek, on my neck… Wait! Kisses on my neck were real! I suddenly opened my eyes and saw him kissing me.

- What the hell are you doing???!!! I cried

- You were so tempting, with your cute sleeping face, you were so peacefully dreaming that I couldn’t avoid it.

- And… and how did you know that poem? Why were you reciting it?

- Oh… umm… well, I saw you one day at the library with one of Hill’s volumes and I had a look. I liked the poem so I memorized it. Your sleeping face inspired it. “ I can lose what I want, I want you” I like that last verse…

I burst out laughing, Thomas stepped back.

- You think it’s funny? His smile had disappeared

- No, no sorry, I said laughing, it’s just that I’m not used to these things and didn’t expect it either.

I took a deep breath, stopped laughing and seriously told him:

- I’m sorry, Thomas, truly sorry, but don’t do those things, less to sleepy people.

- What? You think I do this to anyone? It’s just you, Patrick, he was staring at me, serious look in his eyes.

An alarm started to ring on my head, telling me to run away before making a big mistake. I wanted to run away, what was happening here? How my peaceful afternoon was turning this way? Was this the perfect man? The brilliant student? I felt a knot on my throat.

- Well thanks for the poem and the nice awakening, I got to go now

He, then, once more told me…

- I told you it wasn’t going to be easy, Patrick

He pushed me and I fell on my back, he grabbed my hands above my head, damn God, he was really strong. I started to panic, what did he want? What was going to happen to me? My body got rigid, I tried to fight, I tried to push him away.

- Thomas , stop it please, it’s not funny anymore, I begged

- Who said I was joking. Since the first I saw you, I wanted to have you

- What??? I didn’t do anything

- Really think so? You must be more concerned to the faces you make when you’re lost and I couldn’t stand the face you showed when you’re best friend came to the conversation at the food shop. A felt a fire inside of me…

He licked the tip of my nose, it was ticklish, he licked the inside of my upper lip, went down to my neck, un buttoned my shirt… Oh, my goodness! I thought, is this for real???!!!

• Like 13

Hot hot... :D

Keep going Bridget, it keeps getting better and better :D

Kiss :*

Thanks Belita, next chapt is almos finished, just the final touches

By the way, what happened to my sexy Tsuruga Ren???

A big kiss to you....

Wow! Nice, nice! Hurry up with the next chapter, don't keep us waiting :p It's getting more and more exciting :D

Thanks, Rei, dear. Sorry for the late repply to all of you but I'm in a camping site, so sometimes the internet connection doesn't work very well..

I like the story and the characters :D I can't wait for the next chapter now! :hamtaro-005 (8):

Thanks Nao, thank you very much, I'm really flattered by all your compliments

I'll try to do my best. Hope you keep reading

A hug

V

My blood started to boil. “Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God” I thought. He started to lick my nipples and it jolted my whole body. I tried to fight back again but I was amaze of how strong he was.

- Just relax, Patrick, he whispered, it’s going to be fun, you’ll feel good, he said biting my lobe, you’ll love it and I want you to experience this with me and no one else.

I couldn’t say anything; he opened my trousers and slipped his hand inside my trunks. A shiver ran through my body. I was really scared, despite all the pleasant sensations I was feeling. It was the first time someone was touching me; it was the first time a MAN was touching me.

Regardless I have felt desire for Paul every time I saw him playing football with his t-shirt off or were watching a movie and he fall sleep on my shoulder; I ‘ve never felt what I was feeling right now. I felt like light electric currents running through my spine up to my head; I felt like all my sense were concentrated on one specific part of my body. Suddenly my body started to respond and my breath was unsteady. It was such a nice feeling I couldn’t resist it. Thomas kissed me gently first and then passionately, exploring my mouth, biting my lower lip and suddenly I notice I was kissing him back which aroused him even more.

So he went down kissing my chest, my belly till reaching my hips, he spread my legs and concentrated on my most sensitive part at that moment. After a while, that for me was like an eternity, I cum, he looked at me, smiled and kissed me gently.

- Now that I have you, I’ll never let you go, he whispered

I laid face down, blushing and feeling so embarrassed that I couldn’t face him. What had he done to me? And In the open air at college??!! What’d happened if someone saw us? He kissed the back of my neck and said:

- We’ll leave when you’re ready

- Can you leave first, please… my voice sounded like I wanted to cry, in fact, that’s all I wanted to do, cry.

- It’s ok, Pat, I know you feel embarrassed but get used to it, because I intend to do it every time I feel it.

- Leave me alone, Thomas, never touch me again, never get close to me again. I need to be alone just now. Leave me alone!!!!! I cried, crying like a little boy….

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I didn’t go to college for a couple of days, I couldn’t face my classmates and I definitely couldn’t meet Thomas. I didn’t know what he had done to me, but I felt hot everywhere he had touched me and every time I thought about it.

During those days, I received a short letter from Paul. His grandpa has died.

“Dear Patrick:

I’m so sorry for all the things I told you last time we saw each other, I wish I could take them back. My grandpa died last week, you know how attached I was to him. I’m very sad Patrick. I missed and needed you. I wish you could be here with me”

• Like 11