~Tales of Vesperia~

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Yuri was walking past a village he have not seen before, so boy use same healing arte like Estell, he wonder why the boy could use healing arts when blastia don't exit anymore, he walked inside village and towards the boy, start talking to the boy'' boy why can you use healing arts?''

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• KiraMidnight

Kira looked at the man, admireing his long black hair

"Um...I just did.....why?"

He asked softly as he looked down playing with his hair softly, not wanting to spill his hidden secret.

Yuri sigh" dont you know at bastia dont exit anymore boy, so i Should not be possible for you to use healing arts, so what is your secret?" He asked, want to know how the boy could use healing arts

Kira sighed

"My name is Kira...not boy...and I just can ok!?"

He began getting a little unhappy with this random series of questioning, he didn't like it one bit.

"I am special, that's why I can do it."

He didn't want to go into detial with his explination, he just did his best to keep it simple

Yuri stroke Kira hair, smiled" Nice to meet you Kira, my name is Yuri and i think is amasing at you can use healing arts self at bastian dont exit anymore, do you live here alone?"

Kira nodded, not knowing how to react to this man.

"Yes I do...nice to meet you Yuri!"

He gave a sweet smile and watched Yuri with his deep golden eyes

Yuri smiled" can I stay in this village for some days? I want to know you more and figure how you can use healing arts as my new mission"

Kira sighed and nodded again. He couldn't understand why it was that this man felt he had to ask to stay in this place....but he just decided to ignore it and began walking to his house

(I like your profile picture very much, sexy Yuri)

Yuri follow after Kira to his house, think about Flynn and Estelle, his old friends and how they are doing right now and what they are doing right now

(Thanks

Kira looked back when he got to his house, amazed that the man had followed

"Um...well come in if you like."

He smiled and opened the door

(You are very welcome KiraMidnight)

Yuri smiled" thank you very much Kira, you are very nice person much better than my old friend Flynn" he said, walked in the house after Kira

Kira had heard the name before, he knew Flynn, but he wasn't the type to ask questions so he just smiled and walked in behind Yuri

Yuri smiled" I can see you have heard about Flynn, where have you heard about Flynn?" He said, so around the house

"He built this place...and was kind to me. He told me all about where he grew up and how much he treasured his best friend....he didn't seem that bad."

Yuri sigh" oh I didn't know that, one more thing Flynn didn't tell me about himself, he can be so annoying sometimes" he said, start to think about Flynn

Kira just slightly smiled and went to his room, laying softly on the bed. He looked up at the celine and thinking of his past, sighing heavily as he did so

Yuri walked towards the door, open the door, walked out and closed the door, walked towards field and start to train use his sword

Kira noticed Yuri walked out. He knew what the man was doing but didn't say anything, since he usually trains early in the morning it didn't concern him as to when Yuri trained.

Yuri was finish with his traning and his stomace growled, he walked back to Kira house, open the door, walked in, closed the door, walked towards Kira bedroom, so Kira was still on the bed" can i borrow your kitchen for moment? I'm hungry, so i want to make some food"

Kira smiled and nodded

"Yea, sure. Could you maybe make me something to? Please?"

He asked softly, yawning slightly

Yuri just smiled, walked towards kitchen for to make food for himself and Kira, he was in the kitchen, start cooking

Kira just laid on his bed waiting for Yuri to finish cooking. He wondered what Yuri would make for him, and how it would taste

Yuri was finish cooking, walked towards Kira room with his food, walked in, gave Kira his food" here is your food Kira, I hope you would like it"