Aikata no Aishikata by Fujisaki Kou (English)

Saga

sw750n.jpg

Credits:

Fujisaki Kou's Aikata no Aishikata

-Translation Group YaoiOtaku-

Translator: Saga

Proofreader: SqueezeBabe

Editor: Key

Typesetter: Saga

Qcer: Key

[*=center]
    Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

[*=center]

For the list of YaoiOtaku's finished projects, click

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lexy_

• MichelleLL

• Saga

• samyjo

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the release. Although I'm not sure why anyone would read this when you're still scanlating the story that takes place BEFORE this one. We don't know the ending to Ueta Aikata yet. I'm baffled why a group would spoil a story they are currently working on, just doesn't make a whole lot of sense. :2yoyo4: Sorry if that offends.

Thank you for the release. Although I'm not sure why anyone would read this when you're still scanlating the story that takes place BEFORE this one. We don't know the ending to Ueta Aikata yet. I'm baffled why a group would spoil a story they are currently working on, just doesn't make a whole lot of sense. :2yoyo4: Sorry if that offends.

This was a request delayed for months. Nothing will be spoiled for the reason it's still on going.

Ueta Aikata is almost translated fully, we are working on the editing parts. Thus, it wouldn't hurt anyone to release chapter 1 of AnA, which is [so far] the only available.

As for Aikata no Aishikata, the request has been pending since 2013.

I don't see anything bad about it. And nothing is spoiled, the group has checked it before the release. If you felt anything was spoiled with the start of the prequel, my apologies - though whether you read it or not, is up to the reader himself. Am I not right?

But as I said, nothing important was displayed there.

Thank you guys for picking this up! You're great!

In note of the comment made previously, I've already read these releases and honeslty I can say that the release of Aikata no Aishikata revealed nothing that could spoil the Ueta Aikata story line. All in all, there was no damage made!

Anyway, thanks for this release!rabbit4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you for chapter 1! Please update for chapter 2 please please please please huhu I'm dying....

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for chapter 1! Please update for chapter 2 please please please please huhu I'm dying....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

If this project dropped? I know I must seem ungrateful but it has been almost 2 years since the release of the 1st chapter.

Why bother taking up this project if you don't mean to finish it? I think instead of taking new mangas to translate, it is better to finish all the unfinished business first. And it will be better to inform readers if you have dropped this, so another scanlation team can pick it up. It's not fun to leave us hanging like this.

• 1 month later...

thank you lyliback cause I am sad too that the project was dropped and it seems like no one care .... too sad really

I am grateful to people who translated this in the past though but really sad that the project is dropped :(

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This was a request delayed for months. Nothing will be spoiled for the reason it's still on going.

Ueta Aikata is almost translated fully, we are working on the editing parts. Thus, it wouldn't hurt anyone to release chapter 1 of AnA, which is [so far] the only available.

As for Aikata no Aishikata, the request has been pending since 2013.

I don't see anything bad about it. And nothing is spoiled, the group has checked it before the release. If you felt anything was spoiled with the start of the prequel, my apologies - though whether you read it or not, is up to the reader himself. Am I not right?

But as I said, nothing important was displayed there.

Hi

, please may I ask if you guys have the intention of completing the translation/scans of this manga? It's been years since you first started it and there's still only chapter one? Is this one on the list of banned manga or is there another reason for its delay?

Thanks, as always, for you and the team's dedication and commitment to producing translated manga on English!! I can't read other languages so I'm really grateful to you guys that you have so many projects and stuff :)

• 1 month later...

hello everyone and thanks for your hard work but can someone please continue this amazing couple story please thank you very much kind regards I hope someone can answer :)