Worst yaoi anime you've ever seen?

Aki

Enzai disturbed me the most I think....Its been years and years since I've seen it and I can still recall how messed up that sh*t was....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andro

• littlespiral

• Virdian*

• Befaid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

When I had to think of the worst Yaoi Anime I've seen I found it quite difficult to find one since I don't think most of the Yaoi I've seen were bad, but instead may have been flat or boring. If I had to pick a really bad one though, I would have to choose Boku no Pico among Enzai and Shounen Maid Kuro Kun. In my opinion, those anime display a wrong image of Yaoi because Yaoi is not just about Sex (while Sex can be a major topic though). If that wasn't already bad enough, Boku no Pico, Enzai and Shounen Maid depict underage looking boys (even when they are officially over 18) which clearly is a no go for me.

• 3 months later...
Okane ga nai - this is awful for me in every part.

Same, I have watched just like 3 or 4 BL anime (bc I'm more into reading BL manga), but I can't imagine one worse than that one, the art style was pretty bad too...

I also read the manga version (dropped after 30 chaps or so, I endured a lot lol), which I guess influences my view of it too...

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Dakaichi. It was super rapey and made me and my husband extremely uncomfortable. I tried to watch through at least four or five episodes to give it a chance, but it just felt creeperish and awful.

I recently (by that I mean a year ago), rewatched a bunch of yaoi I watched when I just joined the scene. Came across Papa to kiss in the dark and I was so fucking disgusted. I honestly can't believe I watched that trash back then and had absolutely no problem with it. It has some Class A grooming and manipulation on the "dad's" part, that it could even pass as a guide to pedophiles. Thankfully I've never watched (and never will watch) Boku no Pico but I'm sure my opinion would be the same either way.

EDIT: Typo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My top worst yaoi/shounen-ai ever is definitely Togainu no Chi. Everything about it was just horrible, from the characters, the plot, the dialogue. I don't even know how I watched it. There wasn't even one single character I liked.

And there's also Yami no Matsuei. I don't know what happened half of that anime.

• 2 weeks later...
My top worst yaoi/shounen-ai ever is definitely Togainu no Chi. Everything about it was just horrible, from the characters, the plot, the dialogue. I don't even know how I watched it. There wasn't even one single character I liked.

And there's also Yami no Matsuei. I don't know what happened half of that anime.

The game is pretty good! Actually dmmd's anime is also bad... I cannot believe this is SHIKI or AKIRA or KEISUKE...CgoDkEUUoAE6wi3.jpg

For me, the worst one is definitely papa to kiss in the dark...

• 3 months later...

That's right! Togainu no Chi is such a good VN and personally one of fav ones, but what they did in anime was disastrous train-wrecking failure TT the most of episodes were so slow paced and the last two were like forcefully rushed. Heck, Keisuke, mah boi, what they have to ye? T^T the precious sunshine son, he did NOT deserve what anime did to him! Well, Shiki was interesting character in VN once you progress enough, plus that Akira vs Shiki first encounter in novel was such a nice detail~, but in anime...Ooh boy, he was only edgy lonely goth boi (he never done that thing in novel to Keisuke!). Speaking of MC, in anime Akira was just whiny-ass hoe and such a cold and uncaring prick to Keisuke ( in novel at least he wasn't that much of it and even as character he grown and a bit more matured). So, Togainu anime is lame characterization, which makes entire cast unlikable and shown no attachment towards them. Yet the animation looked as nice as in King of Fighters: Another Day (at least, this one positive thing) Plus the opening was kinda even gorgeous.

However, personally the worst Yaoi/BL anime were these old-school ones(from old-school only Legend of Blue Wolves was good and Zetuai with being over-dramatic shojo xD) like that Meeting in Teacher Lounge or whatever that name was - -' Plus, Okane ga Nai (it's a disaster, ladies and gentlemen - I don't need to comment on that) and Maiden Rose (hell, how about let's put Klaus under same treatment as he puts into Taki? cos that annoying bastard surely needs to be treated with metal pipe...yet Taki is not saint and was kinda annoying with his attitude and didn't knew what he wanted in the end, so, maybe it serves him right) and don't let me rant about shota, cos it's not my cup of tea and I better avoid it and burn it with fire...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Papa To Kiss In The Dark is plain ridiculous and borderline incestuous and pedophilic. Then we have the obligatory Boku no Pico. I can't even consider it Yaoi lmao it's just an insult, it's just trashy shotacon that sexualizes children and it's gross.