• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andro

• littlespiral

• Virdian*

• Befaid

In my opinion:

Papa To Kiss In The Dark. Disastrous. Every single thing about it is absolutely terrible.

And it is NOT because of the incestuous relationship for I adore that kind of thing.

It's just... For me it is impossible to like it at all. Even the entire cast of characters is a complete disaster.

I could not sympathize neither with the story not with the characters. For someone like me, who thoroughly enjoys disturbing themes, nonsense and random, this piece of work was a total no-go. It makes one think that he should not have been born :cuteonion43:

Never seen anything that bad before and I sincerely hope never to watch something remotely alike ever, ever again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I usually don't dislike yaoi animes, but the one I really coudn't stand to watch was AFTER SCHOOL IN THE TEACHER'S LOUNGE! The story-telling was just awful. The order of events made no sense.

• Like 1

Legends of the Blue Wolves.

Ohcraponastick!

I feel like they totally wasted Takehito Koyasu's voice on this.

mah! Why did you even accept this role Koyappi-kun? T___T

The anime made me cringe a lot.

I'm glad the company that produced this went bankrupt.

Can you imagine the torture of having to watch more of this?

• Like 1

Mine would have to be Fish in a Trap or whatever it was called...it was bad enough for me to forget the true name of it lol

It was just so ugh.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i agree with lotusflower about the blue wovles. at first i didn't think i'll have one to put but i was totally reminded about that one when it was mentioned, well that and boku no pico

• Like 1

I don't like Antique Bakery, because of the drawings. But I'm sure the story is good.

The one I hate the most is Togainu no Chi, compare with the game anime's drawing and coloring is bad.

• Like 2

Boku no pico... This anime was sooo..... i don't have a words, that was so euuu... disgusting.. T.T

I also think it's so.... yuck! LOL

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to say this on a old classic just watched this is a few mins ago but, Boku No Harssment. You just can't give you're uke out like a handout :cuteonion43: the uke was complete idiot, the seme used him yet he fell for him anyway :banhbao40:

• Like 3

Boku no pico, pico to chico, boku x pico x chico...

I don't know why I ever watched all three of them. Maybe I like torturing myself... hmm...

Yeah,.. I felt terrible while watching them.

• Like 2

Boku no pico, pico to chico, boku x pico x chico...

I don't know why I ever watched all three of them. Maybe I like torturing myself... hmm...

Yeah,.. I felt terrible while watching them.

In my opinion Boku no pico is the worst anime ever! :1onion49:

I don't like to torture myself... so I didn't watch the other parts! :7yoyo:

• Like 2

Boku No Pico

I think I would rather take a gun and shoot myself then to watch that shitty and disgusting shota again. Seriously, I would rather read 'The Rape of Little Suzy' one-hundred fucking times then to watch that once more.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Boku No Pico was really bad!

But that aside I also disliked Togainu no Chi, because it's weak compared to the game!

And does Angles Feather count? If so, it was the greatest waste of my time ever!

Just the cover pic of Boku no Pico was enough to put me off. Legend of the Blue Wolves jumped around too much and would have been a lot better with a straightforward telling.

Boku no Pico is just... :5yoyo32:

And I personally like shota (for some weird reason) but that was a 'no go' and a total waste of time.

Papa to Kiss in The Dark was weird, it just seemed to jump around and I really just felt lost the entire time...

All of them -_-... Really, I don´t like yaoi anime because most of them are so bad done... I´ve got to say that the only yaoi anime I like is Junjou Romantica because it´s well based in the manga, and at the moment Sekai ichi Hatsukoi for the same reason. For example, I hate gravitation ovas and anime, they have nothing to do with the manga e_e~ the same with loveless... xD

• Like 2