the worst anime (non_yaoi)you have ever watched

sarah3161

I like to add Diabolik Lovers anime to the list i absolutely hate, the meek kill, the crazy mean vampires with no soul, the constant attacks on the girl, threats, the reincarnation/spirit possession, i hated everything about it!! Its disgusting horrible, die, die, die!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

• Tsetsua

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

New once added to my list:

Phantom Requiem of Phantom

Angelique when the Heart Awakens

Vampire Knight

Psychic Detective Yakumo

Fate Zero

Fate Stay Night

Asatte no Houkou

• 1 year later...

Deadman Wonderland tbh. I don't know why I did watch it, I didn't like it at all. I think I liked the first few episodes and I hoped it would get better? I don't have the faintest clue, but well, I watched it and I disliked it.

There are a few others that I dropped but I won't add them to the list since I did think of dropping an anime before and it ended up being one of my favourites so, never know. Actually, I'll now if I pick them up again, lol.

Himoto Umaru-chan - It's supposed to be about an otaku girl but in the big brother's point of view. It kinda came off as creepy and as a woman, the "otaku girl" isn't even relatable. At all. Dropped.

WataMote- It wasn't really bad but it's also about an "otaku girl" suffering from social anxiety. But the "otaku girl" in this story isn't even relatable and it's obviously written by a dude projecting his male experiences.

Cheer Danshi - As a cheerer in elementary and high school, I don't like how this anime isn't relatable at all. But of college dudes where most of them does not have a cheering background come together to form a pro cheer dance group? LMAO. In my country, interschool cheerdancing is really competitive, we got pep squad and shit and I'm pretty sure Japan's cheerdancing scene have high standards too.... so this sports anime is a kind of.. disappointing. They focused too much on "power of friendship". Also, there's a scene that came across as homophobic to me and that really turned me off. Finished the whole anime and deleted it afterwards.

And also, every animes on this folder (except for One Piece, Studio Ghibli Films, Ao Haru Ride, Pretear, Tokyo Ghoul season 1 since I already watched those before and enjoyed them). Tried to watched them, got bored or disgusted. Save them in my hard drive for years but in the end, I just can't get into them and just permanently deleted them from my laptop.

LfcAmqM.jpg

Itd8u1L.jpg

NpqN8kI.jpg

• 4 weeks later...