the worst anime (non_yaoi)you have ever watched

sarah3161

If you had said pokemon i would've gone ona fanrant XD. But yeah they suck alot XDto be fair they are aimed at younger kids thats kinda like saying I hate playschool of course a grown woman not gonna sit down and listen to tory time. Just like i don't find card games dangerous (unless you get a paper cut summoning the blue eyes white dragon) and I do notice some plt holes you normally wouldn't relize as you got older though I'd recomend the old yugioh (season zero is really violent and delightfully gruesome ..if you can find it it only aired in japan) and I hated perticulary

fruits basket-half the story was missing and the charecter's were more angsty then in pain. The english voice acting was arghhhhhh!! and the good stuff taking out to keep it PG made it somewhat dull.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

• Tsetsua

1. Naruto: first time i read it, i kinda like the plot but after the volume reach 36 i started feel bored and i think the theme story is about ninja ,right? but after the vol.36 i feel the 'scent' of ninja is slowly faded and kind of not interesting anymore.. but I still Kakashi Hatake's fan^^

2. Hell Girl: the stories is so flat and just always around revenge that end up being in hell or whatsoever (no modification of story or plot at all), also just like FuyuNoSemi_Fan said, the main character is always said the same things--"

3. Inuyasha: bored~ the story is too much long and sometimes it just make no sense

4. Gun X Swords: there're so many scene about the main character's past, especially about his fiancee that killed by the enemy, and the scene is always SAME!

5. Hayate the Combat Butler: just don't like the characters, that's all..

• Like 1

Btw. there is also one Yaoi anime which i dont like....

~My Sexual Harassment (僕のセクシャルハラスメント Boku no Sekusharu Harasumento)~

just onion13

• Like 1

1)Dragonball: I hate everything about it..

2)Hell Girl: every episode is the same

3)Yu-Gi-Oh: card fights bore me

4)Medabots: do I need to explain?

5)Beyblade: I only ever watched it because I had nothing better to do

6)Bleach: apart from 2-3 good fights the rest was boring and made no sense to me

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Maburaho. I see why they put the "ho" in it. Just a bunch of annoying girls who once had some bit of character, but just became the same girl with different colored hair. And the main character is about as bland as they come. "Oh, all of these girls want me to screw them and are practically humping me 24/7? How about we all have tons of fun taking a walk in the park instead!" I seriously thought that kid was asexual or gay. Even the most innocent straight/bi/pan teenage boys would be tempted at the very least...

And the ghost of the girl who lived in the blonde girl's boobs. What.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

1. Steel Angel Kurumi- "Kurumi" is the dumbest character I've ever seen

2. Naruto- The whole Sasuke revenge path got annoying & Sakura/Hinata's stupid love confessions was the last straw

3. Bleach - Too many milk jug chicks- especially Orihime I really hate her character

4. M.D. Geist- Old anime, it sucked the girl was a hoe, Geist was a psycho, and Krauser was even a bigger psycho

5. Perfect Blue - The whole story was just messed up

I could really go on and on with this but I'll stop here.

• Like 1

I never liked watching Death Note or Code Geass, though as i understand it they are really popular but i couldnt understand the story-lines or complex battle techniques/politics involved :(

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
the worst or anime that you didnt even finished because you think was lousy:hamtaro-005 (5):

of course it's only opinions , so i hope no one would be offended:hamtaro-005 (6):

my sister’s friend gave me 24 ep of Suzuka , i watched in hope it would be intresting but ending by skiping all of it , i really didnt like Suzuka her self

the ther anime my sister gave me was (chaos head )i would never Re_watch these 2 anime :hamtaro-005 (21):

suzuka was definitely bad

1)Tokyo underground: absolutely ridiculous and the characters was just dumb!

2) Vampire knight : didn't like the outcome and i was always annoyed with most of the characters, not my thing

3)Suzuka: just bad

4)digimon: back in the days i thought it was cool but looking back now i was blinded in my youth

5) bleach : sorry to the fans, the anime bored me, generally because it just took too long. there were awesome characters in the anime but it just never hooked me

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

definitely school days. very disturbing. not gonna watch it ever again.

i'm not a fan of shoujo and ecchi so i dropped lots of shoujo & ecchi on my watch list.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Kaze no Stigma, Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's, Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch - simply hate it.

Sailor moon, Pokemon, Beyblade, Bakugan - I love it when i was little but when i re-watch it is so bad i need to drop it after watching episode 2 -_-

• Like 1

For me the anime series that I had the hardest time to finish was Shuffle. Oh god where do I even start? Those girls have more problems than a math book ^^" I guess there was just to much annoying moments, problems and whining in the whole series for me to like.

• 2 months later...

I don't remember the title because I just saw it during commercial break... It's a sport shonen manga, a ridiculously absurd one, where a football player could make a meteor by kicking a ball. I mean, really. Sport comics just hit another level.

Next on the list: Beyblade (absurd story), Naruto (I was a fan but the story becomes tooooo long to follow), One Piece (it's funny but the art is just... too messy for my liking)

• 9 months later...

I have taken consideration on those things I've watched so far, and I can't begin a list of which are the worst animes without stating the exact reason of why, as if the story was badly adapted or poorly written, or has used a ludicrous amount of mindless fanservice as it attempts to fill the many plot-holes and one-sided badly characterised characters. Aside taking easy plot-prompts that can easily buy the attention of the average otaku.

A bad anime does nothing against a mediocre consumer, so even if I present valid points against a mediocre anime, there will always be one of these people defending it for the sake of excusing their precious unconditional fetish.

This is a good question.

I do consider Boku no Pico as being the absolute worst thing I've ever started.

Followed closely by Ai no Kusabi and Papa to Kiss in the Dark.

But that wasn't the question so here we go~

Do not watch any of these if you love yourself

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Bad without being emotionally disturbing

Angel's Egg was extremely boring but that doesn't merit being on the list to me. Especially because it's interesting to read about what other people felt the symbolism the creator intended was. It just didn't translate into the movie. I feel like it was trying to go for a Serial Experiments Lain feel and fell short. Probably because of lack of dialogue. And plot.

But, then again, this is coming from someone who doesn't understand why Pandora Hearts, Higurashi, or Deadman Wonderland have been posted on this list. Even Shippuden/One Piece/Bleach are mediocre shonen at worst.

Beyblade, Duel masters, Yu-Gi-Oh( I used to like it, I CONFESS!), World Desrtruction( Gush, everytime I see it, I'm just like: Die, die! Die or I'll help you die, Mr. Notebook!)

and.... finally.......... Dragon Ball...... no comment.

I don't like any stuff not based on manga or just overall really shitty ( beyblade, bakugan, ect.). But overall I love anime. A manga writer myself, I usually prefer to read the manga before watching the anime ( even though I didn't do that for One Piece). So, that is all I have to say yoyo7 ....I think.....