Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Credits
    FuyuNoSemi_Fan Inventory
    Yukio Okumura Kazuto Toudou Iason Mink
    I dindn't like...

* Special A: I watched like one episode and I already didn't like all of the characters

* Love Hina: I stopped watching after a couple of episodes 'cause to my it looked like a typical ecchy

* Hell girl: the main characters said in almost every episode the SAME damn thing!!!!

* KissxSiss: No offence to the people who like it but... what is there to like about it

* Naruto: I don't know why, I just don't like it XS

Credits
    cat_greenmoon Inventory
    Naruto x Sasuke Okumura Rin Nowaki Kusama Nowaki Kusama
    @Jin - I haven't watched Bible Black, but a friend of mine has told me about it and just...no...I don't think I could even watch five minutes of it...It's just...yeah, there's nothing that could even describe it from what I've heard.

Ummm...I'm one of those people that don't really hate or dislike any anime. Pretty much if I've watched it I like and/or love it. There are a handful of exceptions though.

1. Digimon season 5 - I haven't watched it, but I don' think that I could. I loved seasons 1-4, but 5? Not even gonna bother trying it.
    2. Beyblade - there was just no point to it.
    3. Medabots - now we're going back a long time and it's for the same reason as Beyblade.
    4. Reign the Conqueror - I watched one episode when it was on Adult Swim and to this day my brother and I both refer to it as "The-Show-That-Shall-Never-Be-Mentioned" It was beyond terrible.

Beside my laptop, my food, and... on my bed B] (or Denmark)
    Credits
    NotNiceNerd Inventory

D.N. Angel =W=
    It didn't really follow the manga at all, and well... it just really disappointed me in many other ways.

Justice League Fighter SailorRishi's Avatar
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    SailorRishi Inventory
    Kuroko Rose Dog Style Haru wo Daiteita
    Ok. let's the party begin
    I dont like and i really dont like: Pokemon, Digimon, Yu gi Oh..and all others battle anime. I not get them and for me self i not see the point in them. Ok i am littel bit older, i grown up in the time where Sailormoon was popular, that was/is my favorite anime, lol (i admit it~be ashamed~) ok, is also a kind battle anime, but at least it has a sense. Pokemon and all others i still not get why they fighting, lol.
    and once more: Dragonball O_O......pooh if i only look at the drawings..pooh. not my type of anime.I have many friends they like dragonball, what i cant understand. anyway. Savours are different. and finally everyone should watch what he likes personally.

Credits
    moidixmois Inventory
    Riki Shiki Luka Crosszeria Ciel chibi
    Naruto.. Just no.

Credits
    yourstalker Inventory
    Xanxus Aoshiki Bardroy Basil
    If you had said pokemon i would've gone ona fanrant XD. But yeah they suck alot XDto be fair they are aimed at younger kids thats kinda like saying I hate playschool of course a grown woman not gonna sit down and listen to tory time. Just like i don't find card games dangerous (unless you get a paper cut summoning the blue eyes white dragon) and I do notice some plt holes you normally wouldn't relize as you got older though I'd recomend the old yugioh (season zero is really violent and delightfully gruesome ..if you can find it it only aired in japan) and I hated perticulary

fruits basket-half the story was missing and the charecter's were more angsty then in pain. The english voice acting was arghhhhhh!! and the good stuff taking out to keep it PG made it somewhat dull.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert andreanitzoo's Avatar
    Credits
    andreanitzoo Inventory
    Abe Leon
    1. Naruto: first time i read it, i kinda like the plot but after the volume reach 36 i started feel bored and i think the theme story is about ninja ,right? but after the vol.36 i feel the 'scent' of ninja is slowly faded and kind of not interesting anymore.. but I still Kakashi Hatake's fan^^
    2. Hell Girl: the stories is so flat and just always around revenge that end up being in hell or whatsoever (no modification of story or plot at all), also just like FuyuNoSemi_Fan said, the main character is always said the same things--"
    3. Inuyasha: bored~ the story is too much long and sometimes it just make no sense
    4. Gun X Swords: there're so many scene about the main character's past, especially about his fiancee that killed by the enemy, and the scene is always SAME!
    5. Hayate the Combat Butler: just don't like the characters, that's all..

Justice League Fighter SailorRishi's Avatar
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    SailorRishi Inventory
    Kuroko Rose Dog Style Haru wo Daiteita
    Btw. there is also one Yaoi anime which i dont like....
    ~My Sexual Harassment (僕のセクシャルハラスメント Boku no Sekusharu Harasumento)~

just

Ultimate Yaoi Expert andreanitzoo's Avatar
    Credits
    andreanitzoo Inventory
    Abe Leon
    @sailorishi: uhm, just what that emoticon said, dear?LOLLL~

Credits
    MelissaXxCiel Inventory
    Gunji Luka Crosszeria Iason Mink Masamune Takano
    1)Dragonball: I hate everything about it..
    2)Hell Girl: every episode is the same
    3)Yu-Gi-Oh: card fights bore me
    4)Medabots: do I need to explain?
    5)Beyblade: I only ever watched it because I had nothing better to do
    6)Bleach: apart from 2-3 good fights the rest was boring and made no sense to me

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles