18+ Group RP about Prisoners

FatPanda

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Mm...I suppose
would have to answer that.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FatPanda

• Teesie

• Ayakashiu

• ukemextreme

Well

Thanks again for everything and I'll have to go talk to FatPanda soon.. Hope I can also make my own thread soon

you should. Could you handle more than one rp? ^_^ If you can, what's the harm. Maybefrom being a newbie, yyou'd get more attention by giving a small exert of your writing. So yeah...that'll help attract others, as it does for me.

Alright I understand now

! Anyway I think I should really showcase what someone who would love to write a few novels can do early on! I sure hope I don't end up invisible like in reality

None sense. You won't be invisible. ^_^ I'm here whenever you want to talk to someone. Yes, showing your skills would be a good choice. ^_^

. Since I'm falling asleep now from it being nearly 2:30 in the morning I just quickly posted my new thread and I'm going to bed so hopefully at least one person responds. And thank you so much for everything!! I would send you a friend request but i'm still trying to figure that one out

Hey there ^^ Welcome to YO, you'll love it here~

Sorry for the late reply, I was suffering from food poisoning >_______>

Anywho, I'm glad you're interested in joining us :] Though I'm not sure which 11 pages you're referring to o_o the recruitment has 46 pages (which I don't expect you to read) and the thread itself has 3 pages so... I hope we're talking about the same roleplay :p

If we are, then as Teesie said, I would like a sample of your writing :] it's not going to affect much, but since I made a few people do it I thought perhaps I should make it fair and have everyone who joins do it >

You can post it here if you want or you can PM* it to me ^^ You can write about anything you want or you can write a "first post" kind of thing... so how you would start
:p
It can be any length you want and to any degree of detail. One thing I would like to see though - if you can - is how much "disturbing content" you can take. This is only because I don't know how much gore I'll be putting in so I want to know it's not going to scar you o____o

*PM = private messaging - you can click on my name and it'll give you the option of sending me a message

Also, I would prefer if you read the roleplay instead of get a summary because that is more accurate and will help you jump in a little easier. Though I could give you a summary as well since the roleplay is kind of messy :/ there's been a lot of people and many have gone inactive so it's slightly hard to follow. Anyway, I recommend you read through it and let me know if you're still interested in joining :] We'll welcome you if you are but it's okay if you decide it's not really what you're looking for.

p.s. if you need help with anything I can help you with, regarding this roleplay or not, feel free to ask :3 I swear I'm friendly xD

p.p.s. if you don't mind being friends with me, I definitely won't let you "be invisible" (; And I'm sure the rest of YO won't either ^^ so relax, be yourself, and smile~

p.p.p.s. I hope I don't come off as crazy OMG orz

p.p.p.p.s. I obviously like postscripts LOL

Thanks for answering questions while I was gone :3

. Well one thing I can tell you right now is that there is absolutely nothing anyone can write that will disturb me because I'm just that kind of person. You want to have someone's arm rip off so good splatters the ground and the attacker, the sound of the bones cracking and popping out of place as the victim can do nothing but scream in agony as they stain the ground with their crimson liquid! I don't mind the last breath of air vanishing from someone's throat as they're head is nearly cut off and so on. I will post a starter when I get into the actual rpg but here is something from somewhere else. Just a little something I've posted before:

This was in a fantasy rpg (literally fantasy with dragons and magical creatures):

"GAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

The sound of a female voice could be heard yelling out in frustration like when someone is stuck on the same math problem for an hour or trying to do a puzzle and none of the pieces fit. The voice had a sharp pitch nothing too high but very distinct. It was easier to tell more from the voice as the female continued to talk after.

"Why is it sooooo cold?!!!! Can gods even freeze to death?!!! I wish I had bought myself an extra jacket!!! Or at least long pants.... Achoo!!! Damn I really hope gods can't get sick..... If I wasn't broke I'd already be someplace warm....."

That smooth and soothing voice, despite the irritating tone, was getting closer and just a little louder. It wasn't long before a pair of bare legs could be seen through a small opening in the tent. The female wore short combat boots and short shorts. Those legs were turned towards the tent now as the female got closer.

"Hello!!! Anyone here?! Can anyone help lend me some warmed clothes?"

The opening to the tent opened a bit and the female peaked in a bit looking the wrong direction before she entered, not noticing the injured man. The female had long, dark, blackish-blue hair that came down to her lower back. Her outfit was not ment for cold wether with the short shorts, white t-shirt, thin sweatshirt/jacket combo. Suddenly her blue demonic like eyes fell on the injured man and she looked on shocked for a minute before she turned and noticed a pair of snow pants as well as a large jacket. She hurried over and put them on feeling the relief instantly and she once again looked back towards the man and stared at him for a while.

This is one about a young female angel being the last angel ever:

-A young girl in a pink hoodie with cute cat ears sewed into the hood sat on the edge of the water fountain that sat within a small park. The girl wore a short skirt and socks that came up over her knees. She wore shoes to match the outfit up. This was a rather odd outfit for this day and age but she looked cute anyway with her hair long and sticking out of her hoodie in a bit of a mess. Her bangs came down to her eyes without getting in the way. The girl had bright vivid green eyes that stood out but what was most odd out of everything were a pair of pure white wings on her back. They were small and yet they looked very soft and very realistic. The only problem was no one believed they could be real. There were some people out there with wings but none so white. The other people with wings were experiments and none had successfully gotten pure white wings no matter what type of bird they fused them with.

The park in which the girl sat was high from sea level seeing as it use to be a mountain. The mountain had melted at the top do to global warming and people had cut the too to flatten it out. The parks were the only source of some green life within the town that didn't include house plants that allowed people to breathe. Even then the park was just about completely deserted. People these days were always too busy with other things to care about much that didn't involve them. The world was crazy busy with people freaking out all over but the park was at least quiet. There was a slight and strange breeze pushing between the buildings and the slight sound of the rushing water-

-The small nine-year-old girl finally stood up and stretched her arms way I've her head locking her fingers together. She made her body as long as she could and her little wings stretched way out from one side to the next extending to their fullest which wasn't very long. The girl lowered her arms going back into a relaxed possition. Maya was almost always smiling even when she wanted to cry she'd smile it away. Being so young and yet knowing so much that most wouldn't understand until they were much older was a bit hard for her but it didnt matter. At least here in the park Maya could relax without any worries and she never had much caution when in the park. However when Maya left the park she was always paying attention even when she looked like an innocent and oblivious girl. Maya began to walk to the edge of the park to leave when she stopped and saw the swing. Interested in the old creation Maya walked over.

The wood was extra old and partly falling apart. She brushed the dirt off the swing itself and sat down. The ropes holding the swing were chains covered by a plastic and kid of rubbery feeling cover so her hands wouldn't get hurt and so weather wouldn't work on rusting the chain. The seat was a brownish color that had tints of blue deep down as it had been once a cerulean but time had worn it down. Maya was a bit short so her feet didnt reach the ground. However this wasn't too much of a problem and she began to tilt back and forth. The only thing she knew about swings was what shed seen from super old pictures so she copied what she knew but it hardly worked. Maya got a bit frustrated when she finally put enough effort the swing began to move the way she'd hoped. It wasn't long before Maya was getting higher and higher. With every swing the wood creaked only a bit. It was strange as if Maya didn't weigh any more then about 4 pounds-

Hope this can help give you an idea on how much I plan to post if I am given enough info to work off of

Welcome to the crew LOL ^^

So everyone, we've a need to talk about how things are going to proceed from here because well... it's messy haha

I will unbind Gurtha from Rohi in my next post

and then will take some time to disappear into the east(?) building before returning to everyone... I have a little something planned as a precursor to running into anyone else ;D just take it as Rohi needs time to heal from losing a eye xDD

For now, I suppose you'll have to run around and find one another because Treven and Gurtha are near each other but

is kind of far... We do have a new member so you can join him/her (Wolfy, what gender are you?) or you can stick to the original plan to meet up with
and Gurtha can find ... Wolf's character can't remember his name OMG

So... Talk? .... >___________>

and hopefully y'all will mingle soon enough :]

My character is a guy and I really don't want to tell people my gender....... if I have no choice

I am a girl

Oh, it's okay if you don't want to tell >___> if you want, you can edit your post and I'll just work my way around referencing your gender.

Ok, who is gurtha? Zombie? I'll just have my character to observe for the time being, and will interact if someone does with me. As for Aya...get your butt over here. Well...your character. XD

I'm not too worried about it

BTW

I'm still waiting for someone to reply to me

ah yeah

i told you i'll make my way towards you right? OTL yeah my replying sucks so i didn't get to that part yet, sorry ^^" em
i wasn't sure what you'll do so i thought i would make my way to the new guy :3 so..if i bring my butt over there and if panda leaves for a little to heal, will
head over to wolf?zombie what do you want to do?

I'll do whatever people want me to .w. Sure, I can head over to Wolf when I actually get to replying to everything... "orz

ah don't worry at all, i'm too damn slow anyway OTL mm so i'm gonna be making my way to tees guys, just letting you know..i would say i'll try to reply soon but i rather won't, since lately i can't write much ^^"

Yay~ and nope ^^ stuff happened and somewhere along the way the posting order became post whenever you want xDD so no worries, your post is fine

omg what a cool set!! XDDD and cool :3 there aren't many of us so there shouldn't be too much confusion :3

;D I know right?! My butt wiggles now hahahahaha

Yep, and it's slow so no one really minds... I don't think >_____