Sweet Shenanigans (HikaKao and MoriHani) [Clover and RavenLunar]

クローバー (Clover)

Summary: The twins are up to their normal shenanigans when Honey walks in on a private moment between the two of them. What will become of the twins' relations with Honey and Mori? What will happen between the twins themselves? What about Honey and Mori?

Me: Hikaru and Mori

RavenLunar: Kaoru and Honey

Hikaru was excited for the next event at the Host Club. Tomorrow was going to be an Arabian Nights themed cosplay, and he crafted a plan for them to swoop in, pretending to be thieves, and take some guests over to the corner of the room to play games with them (or in their mind, take hostages and hide them in a warehouse, forcing one of the other hosts to come and save them). All he needed to do was run things over with his brother... Well... As soon as he came to the kitchen, where Kyouya couldn't be there to spy on them for too long. Since the Shadow King had found out of several of their previous gags, he was usually the one to "save" the guests they decided to play with, Hikaru wanted one of the other hosts to spring into action this time, so their meeting had to be private this time.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• RavenLunar

Karou had been waiting all week for this, he and Hikaru had made a perfect plan to really shake up the host club this time. They had plotte dto play thieves in the Arabian Nights kind of thing Milord had came up with on a whim, but it usually involved seeing Haruhi in some cutesy little outfit, either way he was relieved to have kept himself calm in front of the Shadow King Kyouya during their previous club moments and lunches. Smiling deviously as he got closer and closer to the kitchen the young boy could feel his stomach twisting with anxiety to at last discuss their plans with his twin brother Hikaru.

Approaching the door Karou made one last look around to make sure no one was following or spying on them as he slowly opened to door then shut it. After waiting a few seconds the red headed boy turned his head to see what would could have been mistaken for a mirror image, but it wasn't a piece of glass behind him but his twin, the other piece to his soul. "No one followed me Hikaru, we're all alone now." As that little devious smile grew he approached the other male, his amber eyes gazing up into the other's. Even though most people thought they had the exact same eye color Karou had always notice how the brown flecks really danced more in the twin's eyes compared to his own.

"Did you bring the supplies? We'll need to set up early that way Milord will have no choice but to fall into our trap this time."

Hikaru turned to face his brother, who took special care to make sure there was nobody around so their plan could go as smoothly as possible. After hearing the confirmation that they were alone from his brother, Hikaru returned his twin's grin with an equally wide one of his own. Nobody could tell from seeing them just once, but their smiles were subtly different too. Hikaru's had an older, more seductive quality to it, whereas his brother's face possessed an almost ironic innocence that belied his intentions.

"Good. I have everything you need in this drawer." Hikaru opened one of the far drawers on the right, revealing tons of supplies that they needed. "Honestly, I didn't think we'd come up with something that quickly. Milord is a very unpredictable man, is he not?"

Lightly blushing Karou always noticed that Hikaru seemed to be a little bit more seductive looking than him which gave him the more mature looks but he liked that about his brother, it's one of the few things that made them fit together so well. Seeing the drawer open the younger of the two walked over to peer inside it as he smiled wider and took out one of the supplies to look it over. "Wonderful Hikaru-kun, and Milord maybe unpredictable but the baka will always be very gullible." The redhead pointed out placing the device back into the drawer and closing it to make sure no one would catch them in the act if they chose now to walk in on them.

Looking to his brother the boy moved over to lay his head against the male's chest taking in Hikaru's scent, is smelt so good to him as it reminded him of the spring season for some reason. "I really hope no one ruins our plan this time, Kyouya-sempai always have to be a party pooper. I bet if we kidnap Haruhi as well it'll really reel up Milord into blindly trying to rescue her as well right Hikaru?" Slowly Karou's eyes trailed up to look at his brother as he took in the male's facial features detail by detail.

"I like the way you think, Kaoru~" Hikaru said, gently petting his brother's hair and caressing his cheek. His hair and skin felt soft and silky in his touch. "This time, I have a good feeling that Kyouya-senpai won't be able to interfere. He just won't have the time to do so."

He looked around again as a cautionary measure before wrapping his arms around his brother.

"You're being so affectionate today, Kaoru~ We hardly ever get moments like this during the school day." Hikaru said. "However, someone's going to have to set up the trap. If I remember, I set the last one, so it's your turn to do the trap this time, Kaoru."

Seeing his brother looking around Karou wanted to giggle at how cute the other was being before he simply smiled feeling those arms wrap around him, his own returning the gesture. "We've barely had any time to ourselves Hikaru, I'm taking advantage of it while I can since we can't be like this in front of the fan girls. They get so annoying sometimes, and Milord would die on the spot if he saw this." The teen pouted lightly at hearing that it was his turn to set up the trap but he didn't want to leave his brother just yet.

"Whaaa? But I'm already comfortable like this Hikaru...do you really want me to go? We never get to be alone like this at home much either these day and when we do we're usually far too tired to stay awake." Huffing the younger twin slowly let go of the other as he moved to the drawer and started pulling out some supplies, 'If I set this trap up quick then I'll give me some more free time to be with Hikaru before the club activities!'

"If you work fast, I might reward you when we get home~" Hikaru said with a wink. "I'll send for the maids to make chocolate fondue and provide proper snacks to go with it."

He liked seeing his brother pout. He sometimes would play with his brother just to see him pout. While it seemed like an act for the fangirls, Hikaru's love for his brother was true, and only when they were alone would he do anything that went beyond their normal host club antics. If they were seen at home... The fangirls would flood their yard certainly.

Hearing his favorite treat added to the mix Karou smiled wide to his older brother, "Well if you put it that way Hikaru how can I possibly resist?" The teen huffed gathering as many things as he could carry the left the safety of the room to set every thing up making sure to be extra stealth to keep anyone from being any of the wiser of the seemingly vacant room. After about at least ten minutes of setting thing up Karou stood from the ground brushing his pants off and stretching. "There that should do it!" The teen smirked at his work as this was going to be the twin's latest best prank that has ever his the little club. "I can't wait to see the look on Milord's face!"

Looking in the direction of the kitchen Karou whistled as he started heading toward the room, "Oooi! Hikaru it's done, wanna take a look at my awesome work?"

"Of course," Hikaru said, very pleased with his brother for his quick set up. "I certainly hope that it will hold until tomorrow."

Hikaru started to walk out with his brother. When they arrived at the music room, he felt extremely impressed. Everything was perfectly set up, just as they had planned. The bucket of some unknown viscous fluid was perched perfectly on a lamp, hidden by the lampshade. Once Tamaki or any other person stepped on that button, a sticky surprise awaited! It was perfect! Then, they could make their appearance.

"Simple, but well hidden. Good job, as always." Hikaru said. "Let's go home and have that chocolate fondue now, 'kay?"

Hikaru took out his phone and went to call the maids to request that they make chocolate fondue for both of them by the time they got home.

As Hikaru praised him the young male couldn't help but to feel his stomach twisting and turning in anxiety at the kind words of the other. As he heard the male talking to someone on the phone he had to keep from glomping his brother imagining the sweet delicious treats awaiting them on a silver platter at their home. "Shall we be on our way now? The longer that goo settles the stickier it'll get so it'll be perfect consistency tomorrow brother." Wrapping his arm around Hikaru's Karou was more than excited to leave the school and get home.

Laying on their king sized bed Karou groaned in utter delight at tasting the well crafted chocolate treat as the tv played some kind of show in the background. Wiggling his feet he licked some chocolate from his lips as he sighed in delight, "Mmmm I've been waiting so long for this! Do you think Milord will like our special little prank Hikaru? I even made the goo his favorite color, wasn't that nice of me?" Winking Karou took some of the fondue and offered it to his brother smiling softly.

"I'm sure he'll enjoy it, Kaoru." Hikaru said, biting the chocolate covered object his brother was offering. He couldn't tell what it was. He dipped a strawberry in the chocolate and offered it to his brother in return. "Are you enjoying your reward?"

Hikaru looked to the TV. It was another one of those cheesy shows the commoners liked watching. He didn't care, though. The time was being spent with his brother. While he liked making his brother pout, it brought him more joy to see him smile. He loved Kaoru more than anyone in the world, and being able to spend time like this with him was something he treasured greatly. Though nobody in the school knew them as anything more than brothers, Hikaru felt like they were more.

Chuckling Karou saw the strawberry being offered and slowly licked some of the chocolate off it as he purred then took a slow bite of the sinful berry. "Mom my favorite...and I love my reward Hikaru, you always spoil me with the best treats ever." Taking a marshmallow Karou placed it on the dipping skewer and rolled it in the chocolate coating it then offered it to the other. "Isn't this great brother? We're finally alone and no one is bothering us today, wonder if mother sent the staff on errands today. Oh well who cares!" Leaning over Karou snuggled closer into Hikaru's warm body as he sighed at being so close to the other half of his soul.

For as long as he could remember him and Hikaru was always close, but as they were maturing Karou couldn't help but to get the feeling that their brotherly love was becoming a little something more. He could tell the look in the redhead's eyes were changing with each passing day and he couldn't deny the way he looked at his older brother was changing as well. It was different than their playful bantering in the host club, it felt more serious and it even started to mean something more than just being loving 'brothers'. Every time Hikaru smiles or called him a embarrassing pet name it no longer annoyed or irritated him but instead made his heart flutter and his desire to grow for more of the male'a attention.

Yawning softly Karou took a mandarin orange slice and dipped it into the chocolate eating the little treat whole, his mind couldn't help but to wonder what the other other thought about him. They were old enough to know what sex is and how to get there but still..."Hikaru...will we always be together like this?"

Hikaru licked his lips and bit the marshmallow directly off the skewer, humming deeply in approval. He could sense that over the years, Kaoru had matured quite nicely. The two of them were hardly ever seen without the other as they grew up, and that lifestyle was what seemed to make both of them happiest. The brothers weren't blind to the changes of the other by any stretch of the imagination. When Hikaru noticed his brother warming up to being called an embarrassing pet name or blushing softly every time he smiled, it spoke volumes about the way Kaoru viewed him. He knew in his heart that he'd want no one other than Kaoru, and if their brotherly connections could be looked past, he would gladly say in public that Kaoru was his lover as well as his brother.

Taking a shortbread and dipping it in the chocolate, Hikaru took a bite out of the confection.

"I'd like to think so. Our bond is... something that transcends all understanding. We're not just connected by blood, but by soul too. I feel that if something terrible happened to you... I don't think I'd be able to go on." Hikaru said, gently touching Kaoru's cheek. "You are the other part of my soul after all."

Hearing his brother speaking so deeply about their bond made the boy smile even more as Hikaru seemed to be on the same page as he. Taking a piece of apple he dipped it and nibbled on it softly as he turned to his bother and nodded. "I don't think I could even bare waking up day to day without you by my side Hikaru, without you I am incomplete." Blushing at the gentle touch his his cheek Karou gazed deeply into Hikaru's eyes as he could feel his heart racing in his chest, it threatening to burst through his rib cage as he was almost sure Hikaru could hear it as well.

"Hikaru..." The young male softly whispered as he could feel himself moving a little closer to the other and then his head tilted to brush a chaste kiss against his cheek lightly. The kiss was inoccent and almost non-existent as he wanted to claim Hikaru's lips but sadly this was something Karou had chickened out of many times before, he was simply too shy to do it. "You smell nice, the new soap the maid picked out really suits you, it makes me a little jealous that I wasn't the one to pick it first."

"I'm glad you like it, Kaoru~" Hikaru said. "It's violet-scented."

Hikaru picked up on the other twin's shyness in his light, chaste kiss on the cheek. Deep down, he knew that both of them wanted to claim the other's lips in a kiss, but neither of them had the courage to do so. Now that they were alone, Hikaru felt confident enough to do what neither of them could for so long. He tilted his twin's head to the side and brought his lips up to his own, sealing the space between their mouths.

As Karou was about to go back to their chocolate treats the male felt a hand on his face, feeling something was up Karou only had time to look at his brother and then everything would change between them forever. Feeling something smooth, soft, and hot against his lips was simply the longing touch he had needed for so long. Wrapping his arms around the male's neck he moved closer to Hikaru as he continued to kiss him a little deeper, his fingers running through those silky red locks as he wanted more, he needed more.

Breaking the kiss Karou took a deep breath of air as his cheeks were a dark red shade, "H-Hikaru...that was...I reallly..." Stuttering Karou wanted to tell his brother everything, to tell him how deeply in love he had fallen for him, he couldn't care less if this love was forbidden. All he ever wanted and needed had been right by his side since birth, brushing his thumb along those lips he had just kissed made goosebumps form along his skin.

"Go on. Please tell me what's on your mind." Hikaru said, a serious expression on his face. He was very well aware of what he was getting into, and he wanted to know if Kaoru was thinking the same things he was. That kiss, he hoped was what communicated his deepest, darkest desires to his brother. His deep affection. His lack of care for whether their love was forbidden. He hoped all of it went though to Kaoru.

As Hikaru coaxed him to go on Karou looked once more into his brother's amber eyes, the brown flecks dancing within the pool of honey as his fingers brushed over the boy's cheek to caress it softly. "Hikaru...I love you so much. I have loved you like this for a long time but this is wrong...it is forbidden..." The twin looked down for a moment before giving his brother his full attention once again as his eyes had a serious determined look behind them. "But I don't care." As the words left his lips the younger twin pulled the other into another deep kiss for a brief moment till he pulled away to softly gasp for air. "I don't care if it's forbidden, I love you so much that it hurts Hikaru-onii. I want to be with you more than just brotherly love, I want to be one with you."

As Karou spilled his guts out that weight on his shoulders had begun to lift from him, "I want to be with only you brother, no one else. You're all that I'll ever need in this life and the next. I want to be by your side and be proud to be called you lover if you'll have me. I never cared about those fangirls and their ridiculous confessions of love, the only person who'll always matter to me is Hikaru-kun!"

Hikaru took a moment to process everything his brother confessed. Everything was right on the dot with what he would've said. A sexy smirk made its way onto his face.

"Then what are you waiting for? Let's do it tonight, my love~" Hikaru said, putting extra emphasis on the word "love". "Let's become one~"

He then brought his new love into another searing kiss, tackling Kaoru into the bed.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this, Kaoru-kun~" Hikaru whispered into his brother's ear, licking the lobe and biting it as well.

As Karou confessed he waited for his brother's response, would he be accepted or rejected? His heart was racing from the anticipated wait as he then saw that secy devious smirk on the boy's lips. Blushing deeply he softly smiled at hearing the male call him his love. As his head was then racing for a completely different reason now the redhead squealed out as he was tackled into the mountain of fluffy pillows and blankets, his arms around his brother's neck as he moaned kissing him back in a heated kiss.

"I love you so much Hikaru, take me. My mind, body, and soul is all yours." The male cooed as he moaned softly at the licking to his ear that hot breath only made his body shake and react to such treatment. Licking his lips he leaned in to slowly brush his tongue from Hikaru's ear lobe then ever so painfully slow down the boy's neck to tease along the pale white skin till he was in the curve of the neck where it connected with his shoulder. Growling Karou bit this sensitive dip of flesh as he suckled hard on it that would leave an obvious mark.

Using his hands the younger male ran his nails up and down the other's back as he continued to kiss as much exposed flesh as he could, his own arousal was becoming very obvious below his waist.

Hikaru gave a hum of approval as his brother began to nip at his neck and rub his back. Once he saw an opportunity, he returned the favor, attacking the younger twin's neck with marks that wouldn't go away anytime soon. Hikaru's grin only widened when he felt his own arousal rubbing against his brother's.

"Let's get rid of these clothes first, shall we?" Hikaru said, running his hand under his brother's shirt and slowly pulling it up. "Lift your arms, Kaoru-kun~"

Moaning and whimpering everything felt even better than he had imagined, his brother was hitting his sweet spots with little to no effort. "Ahh...H-Hikaru!" The male whimpered out as his neck was being marked so easily, slowly opening his closed eyes he softly nodded and raised his arms up, "Hai..." As the shirt was lifted Kaoru wanted to hide his body, even though they had the exact same shape and frame Kaoru's body was more on the feminine side as there were slight curves to his waist and he had little more hips that his twin counterpart, their clothes were loose enough to hide such differences but without his clothes the difference spoke volumes between them.

Shivering Kaoru's nipples were hard and fully erect, they tingled against the chill air in the room as they looked so tempting as if they were just begging to be suckled and teased. "Yours too Hikaru-kun..." Gripping the bottom of the other's shirt Kaoru tugged it away from his body tossing it in some random direction not caring where it landed as he wanted to look over the teen's body, to soak in every last detail of it.

Hikaru chuckled at Kaoru's eagerness in helping him remove his own shirt. Once the shirts were gone, Hikaru's tongue swirled around one of his twin's nipples while one of his hands twisted and pinched the other gently. He made sure to press their crotches together to make his twin aware of his arousal.

"Your body is so perfect. Completely Untouched, completely unmarked, and completely mine~" Hikaru growled lowly, running his tongue across Kaoru's body. He left marks on his twin's body too, making him look almost pockmarked.

Gasping as his nipple was taken Kaoru's hips bucked and ground eagerly against his brother's own arousal. Kaoru needed more, he wanted so much more of his beloved twin, "I belong only to you..." Reaching between then his fingers brushed over Hikaru's aroused length in his pants, he could feel it twitching as his fingers clumsily began to undo the pants button then slide down the zipper. Once freeing them he slipped his hands into the male's pants as his fingers teased against the hard heated arousal making him tremble in such delight.

"Hikaru-kun is so hard...did I do this?" He teased watching for his brother's reaction to his bold move, his thin long fingers curling around the thick length to give it a curious stroke.

"Yeah. You did this to me, Kaoru-kun~ And I want more~" Hikaru said, giving his twin a gentle peck on the cheek. He shivered in pleasure when Kaoru gave his length a stroke through his boxers. Slowly, Hikaru's hands made their way to his twin's pants and skillfully undid the button and zipper. Kaoru was hard too, but his length wasn't as thick. He pushed the younger twin's clothes off of his body slowly with his legs, leaving the other naked.