Vampire or Imposter!? [rebeccayaoifanxKiraMidnightxMik] (R-18)

Mik

Dark_Alley-710x412.jpg

Story: Aiden spent all his 18 years dreaming of Vampires and obsessing over them. He has watched all the movies and plays about Vampires and has read every book ever written on them. But as much as he loves them he doubts their existance.

One night as he walked home from his job at a vampire paradise he came face to face with a true prince of the night. He didn't know what to say or think...was he suppose to believe that what he saw was a vampire or just another vampire obsessed guy? He had no idea what to believe, but he knew one thing, he had to find out for himself if the mysterious man that only was seen at night was a prince of darkness or a poser.

|| CHARACTERS ||

-----

[ KiraMidnight ]

Name: Aiden

Name: Aiden

Personality: A quite gothic guy who has been obsessed with Vampires since he was a child. But as he grew up he learned people didn't like how he was. He lived in a town where everyone was rich and perfectally well dressed. He hated how he was glared at but didn't pay people much mind. He opened his own gothic store when he was 16 thanks to the secret face that he spent his collage fund on it, he had no plans of going any way. He doesn't get any in town customers but he does get outside customers, from towns near by, and he liked meeting other goths.

purple-emo-anime-guy.jpg

[ Mik ]

Name: Kyu

Name: Kyu

Race: Vampire

Personality: Kyu, coming from a lineage of vampire royalty, knows nothing but only to fulfill his desires. He never once thought about what the other party feels before forcing his self in into anyone. A lot of vampires already has became Kyu's partners, but he didn't once feel any love. It was always been rough sex and using each other. With this, he grew up thinking that feelings don't matter as long as you get to satisfy your needs. Kyu is selfish. Kyu is sadistic. However, are these the only personalities he have?

H54ldNW.jpg

[ rebeccayaoifan ]

Name: Nico

Name: Nico

Top Seme or Bottom Uke: Top Seme always!

Personality: Nico comes from a rich immortal family of two different kinds of species, a vampire and demon. He has come out as a fully immortal vampire. Since childhood he hasn't ever gotten along with any of his family members always kept to himself but while growing up he began having a fetish of wanting and dominating young cute pretty boys of a certain age. He has made his fetish dreams come true at the age of 18 when fallen for one of his cousins' younger lover by the name of Mikito. But lost the human child to his cousin whom cherished his younger lover and would had done anything for the boy, and still does to this day as Nico at times tries to get Mikito in his bed. He makes sure to overpower the younger boys and have them serve him no matter the consequences. Nico is a dominating uncaring sadistic twisted masochist.

1217241620_gothic1.jpg

-----

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mik

• KiraMidnight

• RebbaNanmi

MIK

A gloomy night has come once again like any other day. Kyu sighed deeply as he watched over the stars on the rooftop of a building. 'It's always the same.' He thought. With this stupid immortal life, how can he get away from this boring world? Kyu likes fun and enjoyable things. He loathes boring ones. He shifted to another position to get a view at the city below. The sounds of horns beeping and chatters of busy people can be heard from where he is at. As he scan person to person, he caught sight of boy, wearing nothing but purple. Aside from his uniformed color, the way he dresses is.... unique. Unlike other people who's in their suits and formal attire, this person wears gothic-like clothes. He jumped down from a 30 story building and landed unharmed on the ground, and infront of the boy. He noticed the boy's shock expression but immediately brushed it away as he observe him. 'He's kind of cute.' He thought. Breaking the tense atmosphere, he put a warm smile and spoke,

"What's your name?"

(The posting turns will be Mik, me and rebecca that way no ine posts more then others)

Aiden gasped and backed up a bit. He was never one to be cautious around people but this person sent a shiver through his spine. He couldn't help but wonder who this man was...and where he had came from. He looked around, wondering who he was talking to. No one ever talked to him...so was this guy actually talking to hin

"Who me? .....um....I'm Aiden...?"

Not far from where a dark haired male stood was a bustling crowd in the busy side of England. The one by the name of Nico made his sexual aroma presence known through the crowd looking for his next unexpected guest not much success. he passed throughout the whole poor city not finding anything to his liken as he was pissed off and wanting to beat the living crap out of anyone that comes his way, laughing manically. "There's a delicious boy around here waiting to be taken by me sooner or later.." Blue eyes kept looking around until it averted to a small gothic styled boy approaching him quickly as can. "He's going to be mine soon!" he laughed close to approaching him by foot.

"Well, there's no one here right except you and I, right? But whatever." He leaned in closer to get a better view of this lovely face. He raised up one finger and gently stroke the other boy's cheek. "Aiden.... even your name is unique. It's like you're from another world." He smiled down at him. "My name is Kyu.". Though it may seem hasty, Kyu asked anyway, "Are you busy right now? Would you like to go get and enjoy a cup of coffee with me?"

Aiden looked at the man with a bit of caution

"Um...well for one I despise coffee, it is bitter and nasty! And two, I have school in the morning soooo yea, gotta go!"

He dashed off into a crowd of people. Quickly he got home and closed the door, locking it and all his windows. He then laid on the couch and turned on his t.v, watching his favorite Vampire DVD. About half way into the movie he began drifting off to a soft, light sleep

Throughout the whole ordeal of finding himself a new cutie victim he noticed his younger cousin talking it up with a human boy. He gritted his teeth not liken it one bit approaching them but they went their separate way. "I'll follow the boy and make him mine!" the vampire laughed evilly jumping from roof to roof licking his lips loving the small figure of the unknown dashing boy. After a while Nico watched from the window making his aura known hoping the boy would notice it. "Psst wake up human boy and come by the window." he whispered over and over wondering when the boy would wake up.

Kyu watched as the boy ran away. One of the things he doesn't like doing is chasing, and merely a human at that. He ponders on if it's worth his effort if he chases him, or if is it a loss if he won't. But as he decided to just forget about him, he caught a faint, yet familiar scent. A scent that leaks with pride, arrogance, sadism. He has several guesses of who it is, but there's just one person he is very sure of. Following the trail, he leaped from one building to another, the scent getting stronger, and then he halt to a stop.

'I knew it.'

Kyu observed him for a while then he notices the aura emitting from the other's body, and then he knew. With gathered strength and brute force, he jumped into the sky and dived down with speed, fist clench tightly and aiming towards the other person.

"You bastaaaard!"

Aiden woke up quickly and looked at the time. He knew he heard someone shout but he didn't know if it was his movie or outside. He then looked at the t.v and noticed it was off...which meant that someone outside was fighting, and he certinally wasn't getting involved in it. He walked into the kitchen and began making himself a snack, he loved ham so he made a ham sandwitch with 6 peices of ham. He sat and began eatting it while drinking ultra sweet ice tea. He was just about to start another movie when he decided that his next task should be trying to go back to sleep so he could actually get up in the morning. He looked at the fridge and smirked

"Can't believe that worked.....whoever that was obviously isn't from here..."

He had definatally lied to the Vampire, he didn't have school, he had graduated last month, which amazed him since he almost never did his work. But he did have work at 12 pm so he laid back down, streaching on the couch running his fingers through his hair as he tried to lull himself back to sleep

Sensing a and presence behind him he dodged the next attack saying, "I'm not the asshole you are for stalking my prey I was gonna suck his blood and have sex with." he jumped through the window making his presence known in the house whispering his name ,"aiden come to me you will be my lover and slave," he floated beside aiden.

Kyu landed on the spot where his cousin has previously stood, legs apart as he balanced. The first few words angered Kyu.

"Lover?" Kyu scoffed and smirked with bitterness. He and his cousin knew each other since they were kids, how ugly and sadistic and manipulating Nico's attitude is, and that definitely is not the word he ought to hear in his immortal life. Just a distant whisper from that word, triggers a sharp and painful memory, just like a fresh event that happened yesterday, when in reality, it already has been 10,000 years.

"Since when do you use that word loosely? And your prey? I found him first and he's mine. If you ever dare to lay a finger on him, I swear to you, you won't get to see the darkness of tomorrow's night." He cautiously step inside the house, standing in an angle adjacent to Aiden, ready to pounce on Nico if something goes wrong.

Aiden jumped in surprise as he heard voices. He did a quick flip abd landed a few inches from the Vampires

"W-who are you.....and how did you get in my house!?!"

He reached behind his back and held his knife that he always kept fastened in his back pocket but was hidden by his always long shirt

"Leave right now! Both of you!!"

He called out, pulling the knife from his pocket and opening it, getting ready for a fight he didn't want to participate in

Nico turns around seeing his little cousin. "You stalked me when I first found that delicious human boy." he goes up to his cousin licking his lips, "Whoa Kyu you look like an eye candy." while laughing at his nonsense spurting out he didn't notice thr human boy was ready to attack.

"I won't leave without you dear, Aiden." he blew him kisses. "From head to toe you look sexy and all ready to be pounced by me..put down that knife cutie."

Kyu grimaced when he heard what Nico had to say. "Stalk? No one wants to stalk you. I just smelled a disgusting scent and thought that maybe I should take out the trash." He smirked, eyes dilating as he looks at his cousin in fury. "However, I was depressed when I saw that it is less than a trash." Kyu shifted his gaze to Aiden. He stood still for just a minute, thinking about things, then he extended his hand like a man offering a dance to a woman and said, "Aiden, come with me and I'll take care of you. It is I, who you have been looking for in your entire life; The Prince of Night." Kyu put on a soft gaze as if he was admiring Aiden. "You may be confused tonight and not believe who I am, but I will prove it you in so many ways. So would you take my offer?" He went into silence. He could feel nervousness flowing over him which is really stupid because he had never been nervous before. Kyu is a confident a man, but why is Aiden an exception?

Aiden' s expression turned serious as he backed away

"Nice....I get what this is! You guys must have been hired from a rich person to prey on my fantasies! You guys get out right now!!! And don't ever prey on me again, leave!!"

He pointed the knife expertly at the two and narrowed his eyes, waiting for them to make a move. His long hair began blowing in the soft breeze that came in from the window that they came in from. He wasn't wearing any kind of patricular clone, since he hated how they smelled, he did however smell strongly of rose and lavender incense.

Nico approached the younger boy grinning licking his lips. "I wasn't sent to do any harm to you. Your attractiveness scent just blew my mind away and needed to see where it was coming from." he replied honestly looking back at Kyu. "Now he was sent to do harm to you like take you to his mansion, keep you locked in the basement and do whatever he wants to you..doesn't that sound like an evil being to you?" he asked the boy standing beside him. In the back of his mind his eyes were wandering all over the younger teens' body heated sexually. Nico wanted to approach Kyu and kill him as many times as he can possible hating hm for ruining what good and indecent he can do to the boy in his lair.

Kyu turned to Nico, "You say lies with a smug face as if they were the truth, when it is the opposite." He exhaled deeply, feeling a headache coming. He doesn't even get why he is doing this. Surprisingly, he wants to keep this boy away from his cousin's reach because he know his cousin for a long time already and Nico's personality is not the type that has been liked by everyone, well maybe some, but nevertheless, Aiden is a human. Kyu believe that humans are weak. They're a bunch of fragile creatures that are easy to break, and letting Nico hold Aiden does not end in anything good. For some reason, he found himself wanting to hold Aiden carefully.

'Maybe I'm just at my limits and want some release.' Kyu thought because there is no way he is caring for anyone. It's a stupid feeling that ends up hurting one person.

He turned to Aiden and said, "Do whatever you want. You can choose him for all I care. But this I warn you, that guy is an ass. If someday, you'll regret what you have chosen, my offer is always open. Just call my name, and I'll be there." With that said, Kyu jumped out from the window and disappeared into the darkness.

Aiden quickly backed away from Nico and watched as Kyu disapeared. He couldn't believe what he had just saw. He didn't expect to see someone disapear like that, was Kyu just an illusion or something!?

"Where did Kyu go!?"

He asked shocked. He quickly got over his shock and moved far away from Nico, his eyes focused on him.

"Leave now! I don't care what kind of person you are honestly just leave!!"

Nico laughed as he began to prepare to leave himself. He continued winking and blowing kisses to the young teen licking his lips. "I won't tell you where he went human boy." he approached the boy carrying him in his arms and from there opened a portal jumping into it leaving behind the human world. "I'll show you where I'm fine human boy." he laughed clasping his lips hard and rough onto the shocking teen as they arrived into the vampire world in no time.

Nico threw the boy into a dungeon since the portal took them to his nasty dungeon whenever traveling from the vampire world to the human world or any other world. he chained the boy up from his legs and hands. "You're going to be my victim and property soon Aiden." he kissed the boy's lips roughly again biting down on his tongue and lower lip as a bit of blood spilled that belonged to Nico onto Aidens' clothes.

Kyu regretted immediately when he left Aiden's house when he heard the boy asked where Kyu have gone to. His name sliding off from the human's mouth sounds overwhelming and at the same time painful. He pondered on what really meant when Aiden called him. Did he need him? But what can Kyu do? He returned to the vampire world and coming back without Aiden calling for him would be a blow to his pride. It would just show how desperate Kyu is and there's no way he's letting anyone know about it. He entered a bar and sat down at the a stool located far from everyone. He's not in the mood for entertainers, he just wants to drink. With that, he ordered a glass of blood that would satisfy his hunger for now. But no matter how much he tried to distract his worries, he can't seem to do so.

'I wonder what happened to Aiden now? If that filthy cousin of mine broke him, in my own hands he's going to stop breathing.'

Aiden panicked a bit as he tugged on the chains. He hadn't expected anything like this...what was he going to do....this person really was a Vampire and now he was to be this man's pet.....he wasn't a pet! He wanted free but had no idea what to do. He hung his head low, his purple hair falling over the sides of his face. He was trapped.....in a world filled with his favorite creatures of the night.....he wanted to be proved they existed......but not like this.....he then remembered the other man's words and decided he didn't want to be trapped.....

"K-Kyu......? Can you free me!?"

He asked softly, not wanting to scream his request.

Nico ordered around his servants to prepare food and water for his inmate. He grinned in his room as he had a camera throughout the whole broken down manor as he watched the young teenager cry out for help. "Oh yeah I love when they cry out for me. You're not going to be saved by that asshole Kyu...Aiden!" he laughed maniacally as he had a drink of blood from an animal one of his servants killed enjoying the bloody smell and taste of it.

One of his servants a man whom was also a vampire saw Aiden giving him small pieces of bread like he was some kind of pigeon and water from the dirty faucet outside the manor. "Sir Nico is such a good man and he will devour you from the inside out human child." he laughed winking at the boy and making his leave. The servant himself was a kiss up whenever he wanted to do for Nico.

(is it okay for me to bring in 2 of my other OCs ? they wont be mention all the time, just sometimes mentioned and brought in to kick ass ?:p)

Kyu who have been drinking a lot than his usual, his mind is a little bit hazy, yet through out the haziness of it, he can still hear a faint call from a familiar voice. He's having a difficult time trying to remember whose voice it is, but then he snapped out of it until he heard his name. No one has called his name ever since he was a kid. It was always been "master". This is the only thing he thanked Nico for, that he uses his name when he's calling him, else he would have forgotten even his own. The voice who's calling him can be Nico, but the tone, the pitch and the way the sound slipped through the mouth is different. Then this concludes him to one person.

'Aiden!'

He abruptly jumped from his seat and instead going out through the door, he passed through a small opening at the bar's corner wall. Though Aiden's voice is already gone, the sound is still fresh. Still loud and full of pain, which helps Kyu know the way through. He runs as fast as he could hoping he won't be too late, but the distance from the bar and the Aiden's location is far enough that could take a lot of time for Kyu to reach.

'Aiden, please wait for me! Hold on. Just hold on. I'll be there.'

(@rebeccayaoifan sure! haha! but let's wait for

's permission since this is her roleplay thread. :) )

Aiden looked away and refused to eat. He didn't care at all rather or not he starved. He wasnt going to be treated like an animal.....he wouldn't.

He really hoped that Kyu, if he was real, to come save him.....he didn't enjoy the thought of relying on a stranger but he really needed help.

"Kyu.....if you're real.......hurry.......I don't want to be a pet.....don't let him hurt me....."

He hated pleading but its better then being a slave to someone

(Sure)

Nico stayed in his room looking at the cameras in the dungeon where Aiden stayed. he kept laughing at the boys' suffering wrath. "You're not going anywhere..it's time for me to screw you mindless." he disappeared from his room into the dungeon in a few mili seconds.

In the dungeon he sees Aiden crying opening the gate approaching the young boy smacking his face, licking up the blood pouring from the side of his mouth. Nico licked the blood from his hands grinning. "Your blood is too tasty and I want it all for myself, Aiden..call that asshole and I'll kick and kill him!" he threatened feeling the strong aura of his little cousin.

"Show yourself Kyu so I can kill you after all these centuries!"

(yay thanks

and
^^ let me know wen its ok for me to bring them in~^^