Mystics of Vidalaria: Litarate RP (Open)

Zanrimanon

LOL I like how you described J xD He's a total sweetie just around certain people~ He can indeed be fierce, damn, he'd be furious if a certain pervert *cough cough* would touch Melody -w-“

Anyway, looking forward to role-playing with you,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zanrimanon

• FatPanda

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Lady.Taser

He may be a perv but he is Zans perv. lol.

J is a sweetie. Zan will give him a lap dance later. lol.

E-Eeeh!? O////O Lapdance?! Ummm, I think he can do without it... XD

No matter to whom he belongs, a perv is still a perv :p

that's very sweet of you, thank you. Would you mind telling me what's happened in the rp and what's currently going on? Only the important highlights, but please be detailed if you don't mind.

, hun, look above my post :D Zan explained it quite well ^^

Oh I missed that. That's kinda embarrassing.

on second thought it may just be easier if I didn't join. I really don't know how, it seems like everyone had already gotten past the beginning and is starting treading on the actual plot so it'd be weird to try to include myself now. Thank you anyways.

- That is a shame to hear that. All the best. :)

• 1 month later...

Good Morning all,

Just wanted to catch up with you all and ask are we all still interested in playing our little game of heros and villains as everyone has gone very quiet of late. I know we are all busy bunnies and so of us are on a break but just wanted to make sure all parties are still interested. If i missed anyone give me a shout. Hope you are all well. Happy RPing.

Ah, I'm still interested ^^" I believe I sent you a PM about my leave, no? I decided to rest a bit from rp to freshen up xD But anyway, I think we three (You, Melody and me), were the ones rp'ing at tge end, right? I would've replied, but Melody's turn was now... Wasn't it?

Yes you did pm me regarding your little break. That is all fine with me. Just had gone quiet on all fronts even myself. :( Mels i have already abused today and told her to respond. Silly woman decided to have a life followed by work. lol. But i did forgive her. Have to wait for Kai to wake up as well. lol. Thank you for the response. :)

About Kai, well, I haven't seen sirFroggerz around at all... Her sister tho, FatPanda, I chatted with her just a few days ago. Perhaps try to catch her?

Argh! I am a bad bad person. Life has been just crazy and i have done so much. Zan gave me lots of abuse. So i am now going to post. Sorry guys.

I'm alive xD

Umm... I've actually come back from the dead and am considering continuing to RP with you all if you'll have me but the problem is that I kind of fell out of the system of replying to RPs regularly. I have been slowly and unsuccessfully trying to bring back all my RPs but currently I'm still trying to deal with the ones I picked back up first and it's not going well :/ So, if me and minor occasional (I mean maybe frequent) absences doesn't bother you, I could return to being the slut I am xDDD

I really don't feel like making Du-chan the only villain here either :p

p.s. you all can move Kai's body somewhere and wait for it to wake up :/ she's unavailable recently so you'll just kind of have to pretend she's not there for a while...

Hey Fatty,

Not an issue i will stick him in a corner somewhere and Mels and J can have some Zan time. lol I am happy for you to jump in and out as you please. Don't feel to pressured. Keep the Fallen up to date with how things are and i am sure they will support you just like the Mystics will. :) Good to hear from you. Any word from lilrockstar?

Dus come back to work. It is getting mentle again. lol Miss you.

Awesome sauce xD I should get a post in some time soon then :) and I have no idea where Rocky is... haven't seen her (or him o_O though I think I've always assumed "her"... sorry...) online in a long while.

• 3 years later...

OMG. I have been away far too long. How are all of you who once took part in this. Anyone feel like picking up where we left off?

• 2 months later...

I have also been away for ages, by chance I logged in because I am trying to download a copy of TnC that will work.

And you know what, yes I would like to pick this up again, life is going better now (still busy as everything) but I can make time happen ^^

I have also forgotten how to do things... must fix this