Mystics of Vidalaria: Litarate RP (Open)

Zanrimanon

Good Evening all and Welcome to what was once Vidalaria.

As you can see the once peaceful village is now a ruin but holds lots of history. I believe a good place to start would be then; in the past that is.

Through out the years Vidalaria stood as a beacon of hope. Hidden within the deepest forests of the world this tiny village stood. To those who ever glimpsed at its wonders saw nothing of interest. A school, library, town hall, shops and of course homes. Now as I said from those passing by there was nothing special about this place though hidden within the town hall a group of elders ruled over not just the village but the elements of the world itself. 7 Elders controlling 7 abilities. Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Ice, Lightning and Time. Together the 7 controlled the elements of the world and kept it in balance. Centuries passed and the World spun with easy and never faltered. One day the Mirror of vidalaria showed them a great warning. An evil from within their own walls would come and destroy not just them but the world. The Elders created weapons and hide them in a secret room within the Library ready for the day battle would commence. Another Century passed and still the prophecy had not come true and the Elders had faded away into dust. The abilities passed onto a younger generation. These new Mystics carried on the old way but also married and had children. These children would one day take on their roles. The warning had been all but forgotten. It is times like these that warnings should be remembered. A group of youngsters came of age to receive their abilities yet did not get those that those before them held but new powers. Darker than ever expected. Illusions, pyro-kenises, tele-kenises, Psychic, Shadows, Machines and Reconstruction. These 7 caused havoc and caused chaos around the world. The Mystics bound together to battle their foes and sealed them away within a vortex of time out of sync with our own.

Thew that was close. Almost the end of the world their. Well the world was safe but Vidalaria wasn't. At first they we're praised for their actions but like all things evil seeds set into the minds of humans and soon they we're hunting down thoses from Vidalaria and began to kill them. A few escaped and we're hidden around the world. Kept safe by the fact there was no call for Mystics every again. Now we role around to today. 7 very different young adults have grown up away from their home, no idea of their past and their abilities but times have changed and the Fallen have returned. They are after blood and the end to come as they promised. Who is left to save the world around us....... This is where you come in.

This is what has happened so far in a shortened context of the story. So much more has happened in the past and so much more to happen in the future. Below you will find the 7 Mystics and 7 Fallen. Are you one of them?

Mystics:

Zanrimanon: Played by Zanrimanon

Ability: Ice/Snow

Kai Ryozaki: Played by ?

Ability: Fire

Catherine "Melody" Jackson. (Most know her as Melody very few know her first name): Played by ?

Ability: Time (Also can use her ability to move from place to place bending time to suit her will. Though pushed to far can hurt.)

J Hotrod: Played by ?

Ability: Water

Sophia Knight: Played by ?

Ability: Earth/Nature

Alexia Rio: Played by ?

Ability: Lightning/Electric

Krystal Skye: Played By ?

Ability: Wind (Using the wind she is also able to fly in a manor of speaking.)

Fallen:

Rimanon: Played by ?

Illusions

Character name: Played by ?

Ability: Pyro-kenises (Like Kai and control fire but only that is already alite).

Character Name: Played by ?

Ability: tele-kenises (Able to move items with his mind).

Ability: Psychic (Can use his mind to talk and disable).

Charater Name: Played by Dusutii

Ability: Shadows (Use the shadows to move around and can use them to attack).

Ability: Machines (Can control machines to do his bidding. Underground cables are a great weapon).

Ability: Reconstruction (The ability to change their own form to hide for deadly attacks.)

All Mystics bar Zanrimanon and Melody are novices and are new to theie abilities. Melody has had them since ayoung child as has Zan.

Zan and Ri are brothers.

Zan and Kai become lovers.

Other than those points go crazy on how they look. Please this is a litarate RP. I know pictures are pretty but ther detract. All places and people to be written pretty please. Pic a character and post a bio, we are looking for........

Character Name:

Sexuality:

Role:

Ability: All Mystics can use their abilities to travel or enter buildins. e.g. Kai can turn into fire and enter through small holes and also travel in this form. Sophia can use vines to unlock doors and turn herself into leaves and travel. These are examples but ples do expand on.

Attacks:

Weapon: One weapon per character please.

Appearance:

Personality:

Back-story:

One last point. I will go out on a limb and say there will be sex and violence so please all RPers over 18s only.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zanrimanon

• FatPanda

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Lady.Taser

Sounds fun ^^ and i wanna be a baddy >.>... I'm a good person honest XD.

I will pick the Fallen with the power of shadows *grins* I will but a Bio up later... gotta some some work first lol

I am sure you are a perfectly good bad guy. Dusutii will be the Fallen of Shadows. :)

Bio:

Character Name: Zanrimanon/Zan/Zan Manon

Sexuality: Gay (Unsure at first. Needs to be taught the ways of a man.)

Role: Uke/Bottom

Attacks: Icing Strike - Ice particles fly at the opponent.

Ice Shield - Produces a dome of ice to protect himself and others. Can only hold it stable as long as he is at full strength. If injured the shield can shatter or not be held as long as desired. If injured and Zan pushes himself to far can cause himself more injury.

Broken Shards - Ice shards of different sizes appear around him (Or another location is desired) and pierce their target.

Frozen Memories - His ultimate attack resulting in instant death. Breaking his body down into snow he enters his opponents body freezing them from the inside out and shattering them. This also shatters him and will dissolve his spirit into nothing. There is a possibility to save him but the secrets are only known to Melody.

Blizzard - Causes a snow storm blinding his enemies. Down side is this also blinds the other Mystics.

Like all the Mystics he also as full command over the element being able to create objects of Ice and cool items down. Also has the ability to break down his own body into ice particles and enter buildings through small holes (e.g. Keyholes.) and can also use it to travel without being detected.

New abilities can be discovered over time but also need practice to perfect.

Weapon: Staff made of ice. Can break in the middle to become two smaller staffs.

Appearance: Zan is a extremely slender young man. He has pale skin almost reaching white from his below sub-zero temperatures. His features are almost as if chiselled out his marbled completion. His cheek bones and jaw line are exceeding prominent. Narrow and piercing Ice blue eyes stare back at you from under waist length white hair.

First Outfit: Torn, bloody and stained white shirt and trousers. Most of the buttons missing are now missing from the shirt. One trouser leg is torn at the knee. His white shoes are muddy and stained with blood. Around his neck he wears a snowflake pendant.

Second outfit: Satin white long sleeved shirt. the top buttons are undo to about his mid chest exposing his snowflake pendant. His trousers are also white and hug his slender frame tightly. Upon his feet he know has white ankle trainers with ice blue laces. Zan know has a jacket. The top of the jacket is fitted and does up with one button at his waist. From the waist down the jacket flares out and hands just below his ankle. The jacket is sleeveless but does have white and ice blue fur trim around the sleeve holes, base and collar of the jacket.

Personality: Zan is a quiet individual. He is shy and finds it hard to talk to others. Deep down is a born leader full of fire and ready to fight. If anything were to threaten his friends he would be first in-line to protect them even if it meant getting hurt himself. He is unsure of his powers and his calling trying to hide it from the world causing him to get angered by normal humans easily for their lack of understand and acceptance of those different from them. He needs someone to bring him out of his shell and tend for him till he comes into his own. In the bedroom he is a virgin and unsure of what to say or do.

Back-story: Born in the village of Vidalaria with his Brother Zan was never destined for great things. Though after the uprising his family fled from the village and hide within the human world. To protect him further and so he would never know what had happened in the past they fled to London where they left him on the streets as the coaxed the rebels to follow them. They were never seen again. For years he wondered the streets of London living of scraps and hiding in doorways. In his youth Zan had a imaginary friend who just stopped visiting one day and took away his last piece of happiness and became bitter to the world. Hiding his powers and his feelings he turned into a total recluse and talking to himself. He know has found an abandoned building to live in.

Hey :)

this sounds interesting

but I haven't done any group RPs before :/

so I don't really know how it works

I'm willing to learn of course :p

if that's okay... do you think I could be the reconstruction guy?

You may be whoever you like. Just make a bio and that character is yours. :) Group RPs are very much like one on one RPs but just more characters talking all at once. Makes it very fast paced and keeps you on your toes. Had this idea in the pipe line for a while so once we got a few more RPers will be well away. With group RPs i have done in the past the good and bad guys genrally chat amongst themselves to come up with plot ideas and plans so chat with Dusutii and see what you can come up with. :)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
okay~

I'll get you the bio later today :3

If there is anything you have to complain about, please don't hesitate to tell me XDDD

Character Name: Phantas Soheim

Sexuality: Gay

Role: Uke

Ability: Shadows

Attacks:

Piercing Darkness: Slivers of the shadows taking physical form and burying themselves within the targets body.

Fading Form: Using the shadows to surround his body Phantas is able to hide his presence from all those around him Friend and foe alike. Provided there are shadows to travel in he can also use them to get past enemies. It can only be used on up to 3 people at once and the more it is used on the less likely it is to fully hide them all.

Entrapment: Pulling the shadows from their corners Phantas winds them around a victims arms, wrists, legs ankles and finally their neck. When he has got the information he wanted or head them scream sufficiently the binding on the victims neck will tighten, slowly strangling the life out of them.

Shadow Puppets: Bringing the shadows to life he can use them to haunt villagers, soldiers and anyone who is near a light source, changing the shapes of the puppets to creatures terrifying superstitions of bad luck.

Absolute Night: Usually Phantas's abilities are restricted to when there are shadows around and using the existing darkness to his advantage. However he can create pure, artificial darkness on occasion. To do so he needs to be at full power and have about half an hour undisturbed in which to prepare. To spread the shadows over a larger area more time tends to be needed, though there is no indication of the impending darkness until the spell is cast. The darkness lasts for a month, though he is then weakened for twice as long. Where fires are lit the shadows will dance around the edge, darting in under Phantas's control to hurt those in the light.

Weapon: A long, curved sword, formed of the shadows, which he uses when foes manage to get in close.

Appearance: Tall with a hint of darker colouring to his skin. His hair pure black and sitting messily around his shoulders. A fringe covers a part of his eyes and only the deep dark blue of his eyes shine past. A smirk always plays on his lips and when he truly smiles his eyes also turn up at the edges.

His trouser match the colour of his hair being a pure black, they fit close to his legs and nicely under the top of the boots he wears constantly. He tends to wear a long sleeve top that is blood red with a studded belt sitting around his hips. The neck of the shirt is quite high covering a scar on his torso from time when he lost control of his temper.

Personality: Seemingly a happy guy despite the dark clothing he always seems to be in a good mood, though if he gets angry the mood will change instantly and he starts to lose control of the flickering shadows. He finds a strange happiness in the fear of others and enjoys finding and exploiting weaknesses. He has trained the use of his ability to concentrate on attacking both peoples minds and bodies, so while he can travel in the shadows though small spaces and quite quickly he is not as practiced with that facet of his ability.

Back-story: To be decided when i have more fallen to talk to lol >.

"today" ... did I say that? XDD apologies, I should have probably said tomorrow :cuteonion58:

not too fond of these things so I tend to take long T^T

hrrmmmm.... so I've got ideas for my character but...

LOL I might be doing something wrong XDDD so sorry...

please do tell me if I've got the wrong idea

err... first is I'm not too sure we have the same idea for "reconstruction"

although you explained it... yoyo5

I swear I'm literate... XDDDD

it says "The ability to change their own form to hide for deadly attacks" and I understand what that means LOL

but I've altered it slightly........ *tsk tsk bad Fatty bad*

if it's unacceptable, I can rethink things :p

then there's weapons

:/ "one weapon per character"

you'll know what I mean when you read it :(

... am I doing something illegal?

If I'm breaking any rules, please tell me .______________. I can alter things...

---------------------

Character Name: Qak

He has no last name because he doesn't remember.

Q.A.K. stands for Quirky Absurd Klutz.

Named by his former special someone a long time ago.

Can be either male or female.

However, he prefers taking on the form of a male

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes all kinds of people, not restricted to just male and female.

Role: Seke

Although he would date just about anyone, he is usually uke by preference.

Ability: Reconstruction

He alters the chemical composition of material by breaking the bonds between atoms and reforming them. However, he cannot reform the atom itself to make another element. This means he can only change the state of the substance and the substance itself as long as the elements required to make the molecules are the same.

For example:

He cannot change pure oxygen into anything else because it only has oxygen atoms that combine to make oxygen molecules.

Nor can he take water, made of hydrogen and oxygen, and turn it into gold.

But he
can
make sugar out of gasoline, both comprised of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen as are most organic molecules.

This also means that he can change his own body's composition. It can become another substance or species.

Substance is a lot harder because he needs the right amount of each atom but it is possible.

Species only changes some parts of his body.

However, changing his body takes more time, effort, and energy. It also has more side effects.

Side Effect: Destruction of Brain Cells

Each time he reconstructs something, a portion of his brain cells die.

It is proportional to the intensity of the change. The more often he uses it, the more change he makes, or the more upscale the change the more cells are destroyed.

Too many changes in the brain at once causes him to pass out.

Thus, there is a limit to the amount of reconstruction he can do at a time.

Complication: Fusion to Substance

If another substance suddenly touches the object he wants to reconstruct, both the desired and the intrusive substsances will fuse to his body in unexpected ways.

The only way to get them out is when he can reconstruct his body again but that takes more time and energy.

If reconstruction is interrupted, he loses double the amount of brain cells on top of the need to return his body to its former state.

Offense: None

It takes too long to reconstruct substances for an attack.

Defense: Reflexive

Although it takes long to reconstruct substances, he has one exception for turning the air around him into diamond.

This only occurs because diamond is simple, consisting of only the one element carbon and he has practiced isolating the carbon in the air and forming a wall of diamond out of them.

It is similar to moving an arm to block a head-on attack. So, he can only defend what he can see and within his reaction time limit.

Weapon: A Block of Steel

He changes the block into different blades, shapes, etc. depending on his mood.

Preferred carrying size: 1m x 0.2m x 0.05m

He prefers not to make guns, arrows, etc. because it diminishes his supply.

Appearance: Can be changed but he usually returns to the usual look so people can recognize him.

Eyes: Black

Hair: White

Tends to be long, and straight with side swept bangs to the right.

Usually ties it into a high ponytail.

Skin Tone: Pale

Build: Slender

Height: 5'2"

Tattoo: Square frames

Run along his right side from his ribs down his leg to his ankle.

Only about 10cm wide.

Clothing: Striped white and red t-shirt and bright red oversized sweatpants

Personality: Unstable

He has mood swings due to changes in his brain.

Sometimes he is a happy-go-lucky outgoing person and sometimes he becomes a depressive introvert.

However, he is generally characterized by certain recurring traits.

Airheadedness

He loses a lot of brain cells due to the side effects of his ability. This causes him to forget things often. He is also not too bright at times for the same reason.

Inattentiveness

He tends to space out. He also has trouble focusing on one thing for long periods of time.

Fickle

He can't stay loyal to one person due to memory loss.

Back-story: Will copy Du-chan and do this later XDD

- I really love the bio i can see a lot of work has gone into it. I will be honest and say you can have more freedom if you wish with your ability so can can have moree offence if you so wish. Will he be porficent in any for of combat to replace the damage his abaility causes him? I will say i am taken back by the realism of how the ability works. Something i certainly did not think of myself when designing the ability list. Thump up all over it. Look forward to you and the other joining together for the back story. I feel their time in the vortex will bring about an epic story.

You are very much welcome to join and very happy to hand Zans brother over to yourself. I look forward to see what you will do with Ri Manon as I've always had him in my mind but a fresh out look on him will be lovely. Welcome to The Fallen. :)

Whew, that was long. ^____^ I hope I did Ri some justice. :D

Character Name: Ri Manon / Shortened his name to Rima after being trapped in the vortex.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Role: Top

Ability: Illusions

Attacks:

Illusions Oculaires: Creating any kind of illusion that only a single victim can see.

Maison de Verre: Conjuring real mirrors around an area, he can entrap people inside. It reflects the surroundings but from the outside world, the person entrapped will be invisible. To successfully cast without the victims noticing, they must not see the origin of the first mirror to be conjured. May also be used as a defensive attack.

Folie a Deux:* Manipulating the senses to create illusionary experiences between him and the recipient like a dream. It creates a very realistic event that only he or a third party can break.

Votre Deces: An area illusion that feeds off from the victims' greatest fears and projects it real time.

Danse Macabre:* Costing him a day off of his life-span for every second, this attack can be used in a limited area effect. It creates an alternate reality that he can control and subjects those caught to his whims. The only limits are that he cannot create nor end a life directly in this alternate reality but he can manipulate it that the victims kill one another inside it. He used this only once before to cause havoc in a small town but soon realized the cost to him of doing it for more than a minute at most.

*Note: Runs on distorted time, meaning the time inside the illusion ticks faster than the outside world. A mere second means a half an hour inside the illusion.

Weapon: A short-sword he found buried in their backyard. With a pitch black blade and intricate runes engraved on it. It channels his Illusionary powers well though he has not yet learned how to fully utilize it.

Appearance:Rima has a modest fair skin. He inherits the family's traditional untamed, wavy dark hair that falls to one side of his face. His eyes are a darker shade of blue, framed by long lashes, and perfectly complimented by the defined curves of his lips.

He adapted the style of clothing by the regular humans and now wears a dark blue coat over his red shirt along with black slacks and high cut rubber shoes.

Personality: Being the first born, Rima has long since believed that he could get anything that he wants. He always likes to have the upper hand and gets infuriated whenever things doesn't go his way. He likes to see people fumble around him and enjoys putting down those he deem worthless to him.

Being let down by not inheriting the powers that was meant to be his, Rima has been fueled by jealousy and anger. But by being charming by nature, he learned to be underhanded and play whatever roles to achieve his goals. He has become so good at it that even he doesn't know where his true self lies nor does he care.

Back-story: With intense hate to his family for forsaking him, Rima has vowed to get revenge whatever it takes. Especially to the one he was supposed to call brother for snatching from him the thing he wanted the most, to be a Mystic.

It is al slowly coming together. The Fallen are turning up hard and fast. Just hope to get a few more Mystics to get this underway.

Update:

Mystics:

Zanrimanon: Played by

Kai Ryozaki: Played by ?

Catherine "Melody" Jackson. (Most know her as Melody very few know her first name): Played by ?

Ability: Time (Also can use her ability to move from place to place bending time to suit her will. Though pushed to far can hurt.)

J Hotrod: Played by ?

Fallen:

Ri manon: Played by

Ability: Pyro-kenises (Like Kai and control fire but only that is already alite).

Phantas Soheim: Played by

Ability: Machines (Can control machines to do his bidding. Underground cables are a great weapon).

Qak: Played by

ppsssstt, don't let SirFrogs-a-lot in because she sucks XDDD jk jk

err.. meet my sister ;P

Success in convincing her to join rabbit1

LOL I'm sleep deprived =___________=

tell her she has to pick fire because we need more mystics XD

anyways... just thought I'd do the mention because she didn't xP not that you need it XDDD

Now now Fatty be nice all are welcome if they are serious RPers.

The Fire Mystic is a pure creator of fire. He can make and control it where as his Fallen counterpart can only control fire that is already burning. Possibly the Fallen version could make a device that could produce fire that he can then control.

but Tai-chan~ D:

LOL it doesn't bother her at all XDDDD

I've done worse :p

*tsk tsk bad Fatty returns*

on a different topic, I'm going to berate you here just because I'm mean XD

stupid sirFrogs-a-lot, don't you know what warming the shower means? >:p

the water is cold when you turn on a shower and then it warms up... that's how water goes from cold to warm *facepalms*

have you gotten dumber? XDDD

Don't make me know YC out before we've even started because i will. lol

You may have J indeed. Look forward to see the new bios. Once they are up we can start the RP.

okie okie~

I guess I shall go with being Kai, please :D

LOL but I'll probably need a day or 2 to put together a bio >///

You ******* Fatty D: so mean. I swear imma *beep* the *beep* outta your *beep*. *beep* *beep* *beep* (:

:9onion70: Okay guys ._. I don’t know Japanese, but the attacks sounded that little bit cooler in a foreign language. Soooo~ If I offended anyone with my wrong translations, blame Google please~ Google translate was and is still my best friend.

Uhhh, I’m almost 100% sure that my bio is not what you had in mind for Kai :cuteonion58: but I just couldn't help myself. Oh gosh, I hope he ain't disappointing rabbit0:

Character Name: Kai Ryozaki

Role: Seme

Appearance:

Eyes: Black

Hair: Black; Fairly short on the sides, with the bangs and the top just a little longer. He gels it up and then ruffles it to look slightly messy

Build: Buff; has a freaking six pack

Height: 6'1"

Almost always seen with a cigarette in hand, unless he’s with his daughter

It is not uncommon to see him walk around his house full on naked. His clothes get burned pretty often. Otherwise, he wears a pastel green button up (that’s not buttoned up) and bright pink shorts that reach his knees

Family: 2 year old daughter, Daiquiri Tequilla Ryozaki and a deceased wife

Personality:

Despite being 30 years old, the air around him makes him seem young. This is mostly due to his childish behaviour. He’s very light-hearted, goofy, and overly-energetic. Happy-go-lucky to the max.

And even though he is Zan’s lover, Kai is also quite the skirt chaser. He almost always acts like a pervert, openly checking out girls. Although he has no problem showing off his dildo collection, that he owns for Zan. He’s in the process of getting Zan to use them.

As flamboyant and dramatic as he is, he pays a lot of attention to his daughter. He’ll dote on and spoil her every chance he gets. Don’t mess with his daughter. You’ll literally be fried ‘til you’re nothing.

And he absolutely loves drinking. (pssst! Daiquiri and Tequilla are both alcoholic drinks)

Weapon:

A dick-shaped stick made of metal. Typically used in the bedroom rather than the battlefield, though exceptions may apply

Basic Abilities:

Hi no Yuurei
(
Ghost of Fire
)

– Turns his body (or parts of his body) into fire

– In this form, Kai cannot be burned. If he comes into contact with fire that is not self-created, it will temporarily merge into his blob of fire. However, the damage is only minimized. When he returns to his human form, he will still feel that stinging pain of being burned

– Kai can also fly in this form, the same way a rocket is able to fly

NOTE: As an embodiment of fire, he can be extinguished the same way as a regular fire. Though of course it must be the entire fire (includes lack of oxygen)

Hi no Tsukeru
(
Ignite
)

– Ignites a flame at the desired location. By default, the flame is a fairly cool, red one

– Kai has a tendency to shape his hands into makeshift guns to point in the direction of the ignition

– This ability is limited by distance: 15m radius from where he’s standing

Defensive Skills:

What’s that? Just kill them before they kill you

Offensive Attacks:

Jigoku no Rensa:
(
Chain of Hell
)

– Rings of fire assemble into a ball and chain. The chain can lengthen if it comes into contact with more fire

Bakudan no Ame:
(
Hail of Bombs
)

– Balls of fire appear in a concentrated area and begin to fall towards the ground like meteors falling out of the sky. When they hit the ground, they “explode” and spread like wildfire

Penis Envy:

– Forges, out of fire, a large penis-shaped cannon that shoots out multiple fireballs shaped like sperm

Kagutsuchi
(
God of Fire
)

– Calls upon the God of Fire that can take the appearance of any animal. The most common are a baboon, a salamander, and a freaking gigantic toad. The smaller the physical size of the animal and the more compact, the hotter the flame

Others:

Creates an abundant number of little fire balls and causes them to explode in all directions to look like fireworks. He mostly does this for his daughter

Back-story: Ack! Too much thinking required. Uhh, I’ll save this for later.

Character Name: J Hotrod

Role: Seme

Attacks:

Basic:

Breathing underwater – J has no problem with doing that – even before he knew of his powers, he was able to hold his breath way longer than a usual human.

Offensive:

Deadly Ball – Basically, it’s a ball of water – J can make it from water that he gets from air, plants, or a source of water. He then tosses it to his enemy’s direction at full speed and, if he concentrates enough, he can change the direction it’s flying in.

Dehydration – Just like the name says, J can remove all water from a human’s body. It’s not a bad way of torturing either. Death is only guaranteed when he can focus on his target. That’s why he rarely uses this attack in battlefield.

Puppet play – One of his most dangerous abilities. He can’t use it at first, but as time passes, he learns how to control the water that is in somebody’s blood. Like this, he can make them do as he wishes, but can only use it on one target at a time.

Defensive:

Water Cage – It’s simply a cage of water – its size and shape can be changed. It’s usually hard enough to keep the ones in it safe from attacks, though it can also be used to immobilize his enemies.

Water armor – J covers his whole body with water – it usually helps him be safe from mostly all attacks.

None of his attacks work on users/attacks that have something to do with electric/nature type attacks, at least not in the very start. Later on he might figure out a way to deal with them as well, but for now he’s useless against them.

Weapon: A katana made out of light blue/silver colored metal. He often covers it with water and uses it like that since it gives it even more power.

Appearance:

Hair: Short, black hair with various hues of blue highlights.

Eyes: Dark green, close to emerald. Often have a mischievous spark in them.

Height: 6’2”

Body built: Muscular, but not a gym junkie.

Earrings: Two earrings on his right ear and one on his left – all silver ones.

Clothing: J prefers wearing simple jeans and comfortable shoes along with dark shirts or button-ups. If the weather’s really warm, he’ll be wearing a pair of dark (preferably blue) shorts and a sleeveless shirt. If it gets too cold, the chances of him going outside are low, but he’ll definitely be wearing a black coat with a big hood.

Personality: J is a rather laid-back guy, he honestly doesn’t care much about what’s happening around him… Well, until he discovers his abilities. The moment he knew he was a Mystic, J took that seriously, though other things were pushed a bit aside. If it was battles, he will definitely do his best in them, but if it had nothing to do with his abilities… He’ll probably brush it off. Otherwise he’s a nice guy, usually enjoys being in the center of attention and is quite the gentleman. For ladies only, of course. J also hates cold, which might cause some conflicts with Zanrimanon.

Back-story: His parents left Vidalaria the minute they knew his mother was pregnant. They wanted to give their child a chance of living a life as a normal kid with no mystical stuff around him. And so, J grew up in France, happily and without any worries. Well, if we don’t count some drugs, alcohol and countless girlfriends as well as boyfriends. Until the age of 23, J was a loose, not caring guy who only wanted fun. Then one night he hit a woman while he was driving drunk, went to prison for a short while and paid a ton of money to compensate for the healing. It was enough to make him realize that he should at least lessen the usage of the drugs and alcohol… Though he still enjoys a good night of drinking even now. Other than that, J’s parents always annoyed the crap out of him because of one simple reason – they kept on mentioning various stuff from their life in Vidalaria, but would never reveal anything to J himself.

Okay big update. I feel we have enough people to get this underway. In the next hour the RP Will be going live on the other section and here it is........

Update:

Mystics:

Zanrimanon: Played by @

Kai Ryozaki: Played by @

J Hotrod: Played by @

Fallen:

Ri manon: Played by @

Phantas Soheim: Played by @

Qak: Played by @