A little old story...

BRIDGET

Summary: A one night stand saves an empty heart

I've written stories in Spanish since I can rememeber. This is my first time in English, so sorry if some expressions sound odd. It's not a long story, a little story of mine. Hope you like it, please be kind & honest. I like critics to improve....

" Today I closed my eyes and felt someone touching me, my face, my lips, my chin, my throat, slowly, softly, tracing my face. As I opened them I realized I was alone & feeling lonely. I closed my eyes once again and saw his face.

That man I found yesterday in that squalid bar. Why did I go there in the first place? Since he left I’ve been feeling so lonely, I’ve tried so hard to fill this emptiness. Who’s that man? Why are his blue eyes stuck at the back of my mind.

He offered me a drink and without a second thought I decided to accept the drink and everything he would give me that night. I was alone, I didn’t want to feel anything, and I didn’t mind anything. He asked my name, I didn’t ask his. I just wanted to erase that dark feeling he left two years ago. After few drinks, I invited him home and spent the night together. He knew what to do to me; he knew how to love me. He started to caress my chest while kissing my neck, I couldn’t think, just feel his fingers following the line of my hips, the inner side of my left thigh, with slow movements that made me shiver, my body ached for more and he knew it and he gave it to me, all the pleasure I had missed for the last two years. It was so heart-warming to be embraced, caressed again that I felt asleep without realizing.

Lying in my bed, looking the face of that handsome man, whose arm was resting on my chest, embracing me tightly, warmly as if he tried to tie me to him. Suddenly I heard a voice asking me if I was asleep, my heart jumped out of my chest. I turned round and breathing slowly I answered:

- Yes.

I didn't want to see him leave; I didn't want to see it again.

- What are you going to do today?

- I don't know- I answered, why was he being so annoying? Why didn't he leave? like the others. Just leave me alone, I thought, but he was still there, looking at me, half smiling.

- If you want, I can wait for you after work & have dinner together.

“What?!” I wanted to scream, “bugger off, don’t jump into my life.” If it’s not him, I don’t want anyone in it. Is he planning to burst in my life? NO, no way.

-I want to know you better, let’s go out after work, right?

- No! I cried

- Why not? He asked surprised- I’m a good guy!

- No! I cried once again

- If you don’t risk it, you’ll never know if it will be worthy. Again with that half smile of his

- No, no, no! It’ll hurt! Leave please, leave me alone.

I was nearly crying when I lifted my eyes and saw him eyes wide open staring at me, half naked, trying to understand.

He turned round buttoning up his shirt, leaving in silence…

I’ve arrived at the office, I’ve switched on my computer, talked to my colleges, but his voice and his look spinning on my head. I tried to stop thinking of him, but I felt aroused just with the image of his face. I cursed myself for everything I have done last night, for letting him break my shield, for letting him explore places forgotten long time ago.

When I was leaving the building after work I have bumped into someone, a tall man-it seems- wearing a dark suit, with dark hair. He’s smiling and talking to me. Why? That man is touching my face, like this morning, I recognize the soft, warm touch of his hands. His blue eyes…

Where‘s he taking me? Why am I following him? Why? I cannot resist the force surrounding him & wrapping me. He doesn’t let my hand go. I feel warm. We have arrived home, he’s kissing me, telling me he’s not going to leave me alone while taking my clothes off, he’s filling up my emptiness.

Another morning with his arm resting on my chest, another morning staring at that handsome man I found in a squalid bar, embracing me. I’m not alone anymore. My heart doesn’t ache anymore."

• Like 6

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• Matti_19

• Rei

• Belita

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you so much, Belita, i'm really grateful coming from you. I've read some of your writings & they're great!

Like like Bridget :D

Thank you for the story :*

Big kiss f'o ya :leaf3:

Thank you very very much,I'm glad you liked( Rei,Matti) .I Know it's short I wrote it at work( bored to death), but I'll try it again ....