Drugless Cure (Clover and Ciel)

クローバー (Clover)

"You're welcome." Takashi said, a gentle smile forming on his face. He checked the computer to make sure he hadn't missed any emails. The smile faded almost as quickly as it came when he realized that a lot of his unread emails were from Ryouta, whose messages usually contained a suggestive comment or a lewd picture taken from his phone. The brown-haired doctor cycled through them all quickly, angling his chair such that Aoki couldn't see the lewd pictures of his ex scantily clad and sticking his unclothed posterior out like a whore. Once all the emails were deleted, he turned to the clock in the room, relieved that it was almost time for dinner.

"Do you want to leave in 10 minutes?" he asked, trying to hide the tension lingering in him from those emails.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

The young, little blonde was resting against the futon with a small sigh, his eyes delicately closed. He looked rather relaxed compared to the usually tense and nervous nature that he had. Unaware of the situation that the other was having, Aoki glanced at the ceiling, counting the little nubs on it with an idle expression on his face. He was feeling kind of bored, given that the other male wasn't even talking to him.

When the other male made the offer to leave in a few minutes, the younger blonde glanced at him, and shot him a small, dorky smile, obviously happy, "Yeah, that would be nice." Glancing at his fingers softly, he twiddled his fingers, nervous as his face lit a dark red color, asking, "Umm...hey...Takashi..c-can we um... try the um...kissing thing again?"

Takashi smiled warmly at the question of whether they could kiss again, sitting by the boy's side on the futon. He then brought his head up for a gentle, chaste kiss. Aoki's lips felt like the petals of a rose, soft, tender, and very inviting. It took all of his self control not to use his tongue before separating his mouth from his patient's. He wasn't sure if Aoki wanted more this early in their relationship, but he would be happy to give him as much as his body could handle if he asked.

Aoki let out a rather soft moan into the other's mouth, obviously pleased by the action. Moving his lips softly against Takashi's, he was mildly upset when the other pulled away. With a firm, yet slightly nervous tug, he brought his lips back to connect with his, not saying anything, just trying to get his point. He obviously enjoyed this action. He wanted all the other could give to him.

Seeing that Aoki wanted more, Takashi carefully slid his tongue over Aoki's lips, asking for access. His hand gently held the other boy's chin, his fingers softly brushing across his face. He knew that if anything more happened from there, he wasn't sure if the other boy's leg would let him go further. It was a delicate balance he had to upkeep. He had to go far enough to please Aoki, but not so far that his leg was in danger of being injured further.

The small blonde opened his mouth slightly, letting the other's tongue into his mouth, wanting to know what it felt like to have the other explore his mouth... the concept itself seemed nice. He tangled his hand softly into the other's hair, feeling the other's scalp with the tips of his small, elegant fingers, twisting his fingers through the tresses gently.

Takashi leaned more into the younger boy, taking care not to hit his leg. As his tongue tangled with Aoki's, he felt soft fingers playing with his hair. The sensations of those fingers carefully touching his scalp sent a pleasurable sensation through the doctor's nerves, as a strong arm wrapped around the younger boy and pulled him closer. When the need for breath was too great, he broke away, a smile on his face.

"You're pretty good. Have you ever kissed anyone before?" he asked.

When the other explored his moist cavern, he allowed a moan to slip into the other's mouth. The young blonde curled his fingers a bit tighter in the other's hair as they kissed, enjoying the sweet sensation of their tongue brushing together ever so softly. When the other broke away, though still had his arm around his small body, Aoki had a dark, scarlet blush on his cheeks that could put a bouquet of roses to shame rather easily.

"U-Um... actually..." Aoki glanced off to the side the slightest bit, "I have... before, I've kissed you... well, when you brought me home and we watched that movie... but um...only one other person before."

Takashi's eyebrow raised at the mention of another person having stolen his first kiss. He wasn't necessarily jealous, but it still shocked him to some extent. He debated whether to ask more about this first kiss, but he didn't want to bring up any bad memories. Instead, he simply smiled and got up, helping the smaller boy into his wheelchair. If there was one thing he was good at, it was hiding his true thoughts where it was appropriate.

"Are you ready for dinner? Will you direct me to the Vietnamese restaurant you wanted to go to?" he asked.

Aoki nodded slowly towards the other and sighed. His cheeks were dusted with a dark rose color, and his green eyes blinked a few times. He felt a bit hot under he collar...He really hoped the other didn't mind the fact that the other wasn't his first kiss. But yet again... Aoki wasn't Takashi's first kiss, so it shouldn't really matter. "We should um...try that again sometime..." He said this as the other placed him in his wheelchair.

"Umm... the Vietnamese place in on Main Street, which is a left at the end of this street..." said the small blonde quietly, closing his eyes in a rather bashful manner.

Takashi smiled, nodded, and pushed Aoki in the wheelchair down the street. The tall brunette doctor hadn't been out on a date for a while, considering the busy call schedule he had to abide by. There was no such thing as a lazy day at either clinic, PT, or the office. He always seemed to have something to do. However, since it was summer, there were more part time workers who could do the office work so the doctors could focus on their patients more. Of all the doctors in his department, Takashi was the only one who didn't hire someone part-time over the summer. He also took the shortest vacations and was paid considerably more than his colleagues for his work ethic. However, this lifestyle had its setbacks, specifically his long working hours and lack of contact with others. Taking Aoki out for dinner seemed to be the change of pace Takashi's life so desperately needed, since he hadn't had this much fun just going around town with someone in a long time. Soon enough, the Vietnamese restaurant came into view. Through carefully planned maneuvers, Takashi managed to move the wheelchair into the establishment. After requesting a table for two, a waitress motioned for the two of them to follow her. He wheeled Aoki to their table and sat down on the other side, facing the younger boy. He handed him a menu.

"I don't think I've been here before. Have you?" the doctor asked, opening up his menu.

"Hmm...I haven't been to this place before, to be honest." said the young blonde as he glanced at the brunette in front of him. The facility smelled of steamy noodles, sriracha sauce, sprouts, and spices... and it all smelled delicious. At least, that was what Aoki thought. Running a hand through his silky, blonde locks, the young man looked at his date, blushing quietly at the thought that he had just been kissed by the man. He wondered if they would still continue their relationship after his leg healed... he really hoped they would. Despite the fact that he was a virgin, he was curious as to how the other's hands would feel on his body, and how the other would feel inside of him... and the idea of it even made his cheeks flare a deep, dark scarlet color. Biting on one of his thumbs, looking away the slightest bit due to his thoughts, he hoped that Takeshi wouldn't question what he was thinking about...

Takashi looked straight ahead at Aoki, an expression of pure contentment on his face. The other boy was so cute, it was hard for the tall doctor to treat him like his age. Though there were times when he wished Aoki were younger so he could baby him shamelessly, he didn't think it would be any more fun any other way. Besides, since Aoki was older, their relationship could go farther if they wanted it to. Truthfully, Takashi hadn't considered sex yet since their relationship was new, and thinking too far in advance could tear them apart if either of them weren't ready. But the way Aoki reacted to his kisses and the slight touches did awaken dark desires bubbling within Takashi's heart. He hoped that the other's leg would heal quickly so he could pin him to the nearest wall and drive into him with all of his strength. But those erotic thoughts left as quickly as they came to him, his attention going back to the menu. He looked up after deciding on something to see Aoki blushing madly.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

Aoki was always treated like he was a small child, and he was always babied, either by his friends, or his brother... though his brother wasn't really here anymore, and that caused the small blonde a lot of stress.. though this wasn't the place to talk about it. He had a psychologist appointment tomorrow anyways...anything unpleasent in his mind could be discussed with the professional the next day, in all truthfulness. The dark blush still on his face, he swore that if he could light up more than he already was, he would have when he heard the other's question. Hiding his face in his hands, he murmured quietly, "Y-Yes..I'm fine...sorry for the worry, sir..."

Slowly peeling his hands away from his own, darkly flushed face, the young blonde scanned over the list of food... it all looked so yummy. He loved the soups that they served.. he had Viatnamese food, just not here specifically... most of the foods being soups, he had decided on a soup, that was quite similar to the Japanese ramen in an aspect...

"So...um...how was your day?"

"It's okay." Takashi said. "Today went well. I didn't have to see a lot of people today other than you and an elderly woman. You were much more pleasant than she was."

Once their server came to the table, Takashi had selected a noodle dish along with a warm sake. Though he wasn't much of an alcohol drinker, he'd sometimes indulge when he was going out with someone. He was pretty aware of his limits, especially considering how he drove home every night.

"Hm....I'm glad that I was a good patient, sir." murmured the tiny blonde as he rested his head in his arms on the table. When the waitress came over, he had ordered his soup and a glass of water. Aoki was always taught to get the least expensive thing on the list, along with a water, because water in a glass was always free. The green-eyed man noticed the fact that the other had ordered an alcholic beverage, though he didn't make a comment on it, just leaving him be. "What are your plans for tomorrow, sir?"

"Please don't me 'sir' while we're in public. I'm not above you in any way other than age, and not even that should matter. Please call me Takashi while we're in public. I'm your friend, not your master." the doctor said, his brow furrowing in response to being called sir. To him, sir seemed to mark a kind of superiority the person being called sir had over the person addressing him as sir. He wanted Aoki to feel like an equal to him, not like some kind of slave or concubine.

"Anyway, I'm not on call tomorrow, so I have no plans. Did you want to do something tomorrow?" he asked.

Aoki blinked a few times as he glanced at the doctor, gulping softly, "I...um..." he didn't know how to feel about not calling the other "sir"...everyone was superior to him, right? Well, Aoki was saving up to go to college...or... at least enough to where the loans would be at least not as bad in comparrison... he just wanted to make things easier for himself. The blonde was pretty smart, though he never went to college right after school... "Okay, T-Takashi...." He wasn't used to calling the other by his name. Rubbing one of his eyes and letting out a soft yawn, he looked almost like a small kitten, "Mhm... maybe we can just... hang out at my place? I don't know..."

Takashi smiled and leaned over the table to kiss Aoki's cheek. It was now clear to him that Aoki had something of an inferiority complex. If only he had taken more psychology courses so he could help him on that front.

"I like that idea. I'm glad I brought some changes of clothes in my briefcase, especially because I'm staying with you for the night." Takashi said. As he finished speaking, the food and drinks came. The waitress poured Takashi his sake from the ceramic container it was in into a small shot glass and put the two bowls down in front of the people who ordered them.

"All right! Let's eat." Takashi said, smiling and putting his napkin on his lap as he grabbed chopsticks for himself and spoons for both of them. He handed Aoki his spoon first before digging in.

Aoki blushed madly when he felt lips against his already burning cheeks. Gulping down softly when he felt the feeling, he looked at the brunette, a gentle look in his eyes. The other was good at comforting him... though it still made him extremely flustered, despite the fact that the doctor was trying to calm him down.

"You can sleep in my bed...well..um...if you want to... I can sleep on the coach if that makes things any easier... I'm sorry for not having many options..." Blinking a few times, trying to calm himself down, his hands were in his lap, coiling in a tight knot, his fingers slipping in through the slits between his own fingers rather slowly... what was he supposed to do?

As their food came to the table, the young blonde nodded a "thank you" to the waitress before she walked off. Staring at the other for a few moments as he was handed the spoon, his cheeks turned a redder color as he noticed he was staring, and bashfully looked down at his soup and dipped the little, round object into the steamy broth... the water was clear... grabbing the sriracha sauce off of the counter, he put some of the red paste in his food. It was really spicy.

Takashi knew full well how rude it was to talk while eating, so he just listened to Aoki explain his living situation to him. He had been to his apartment once before and watched a movie with him. The Notebook, he remembered. It wasn't that bad staying over with him that time, so why was he so concerned about it now? When he suggested that he sleep on the couch, Takashi stopped eating, sucking up the noodles and slices of brisket from the spoonful he was eating before finally speaking.

"I'd rather we share the bed. I don't want you to roll off the couch and hurt yourself more." Takashi said. The excuse he gave was a very likely scenario, but he really just wanted to be with the boy.

The tiny blonde glanced up at the brunette as he mentioned sleeping in the bed. The spicy broth from his food had already made his face turn a rather hot hue, though now, his cheeks boiled beneath the flesh. "You don't mind sleeping with me...?" He glanced down at the noodles before bringing a small spoonful of broth to his mouth, trying to divert his gaze. He didn't know how to handle the situation all that well. Letting out a rather sharp sigh as he glanced up back slowly at the brunette, his doctor, his dark green eyes holding a bit of a timid look as he swallowed the steamy brother, poking his little pink tongue out to lick is lips.

"Not at all." Takashi said, smiling. "I like being around you."

That comment, while innocently intended, could go many ways with a mature mind. Though he realized this, he felt it would be too uncomfortable to explain himself to Aoki, so he left it at that. He continued to eat his soup as if doing it would make the awkward silence any less awkward before he finished his food.

"That was a great meal." he said. "Did you enjoy your food?"