Bound Prince; Kinbaku Ouji (Death Note)

Emo-Lightning-No.6

thumb.jpg

Title: Bound Prince; Kinbaku Ouji (Death Note) Game

After a lot of searching, the game was found.

Unfortunately, it's only in Japanese. The company that translated it had a breakdown so the English patch is now unavailable.

At any rate, you can still use the ITH (Interactive Text Hooker) as well as the Translation Aggregator to help you with the translation.

Download Bound Prince; Kinbaku Ouji (Death Note) Game:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Mirror link:

P.S: The content of the game is extremely rough, might be a bit disturbing. So please, make sure you are at a proper age or with a strong heart to withstand it!!

If there's any problem with the download, feel free to ask for help.

Thanks & Enjoy ^w^

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emo-Lightning-No.6

• Yamtcha

• Takumi Hyoudou

• kokoroitta

It's perfectly working with me. Some people say there's a problem with the sound but the game is working as it is. Did you make sure that your language & location are set to Japanese?

Or may I ask what's the exact problem with you so I can help !? ^_^

• 1 month later...

@

.. The links are working fine!! Anyway here you go.. Links for the game and the CG ^w^

For Those Having Problems With The Links

Other Links, you can get the Game here:

Enjoy Everyone.. I hope These links work just fine ^w^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello, I'm the person responsible for the English translation of this game. I realize you must not be aware of this and are trying to act with the best of intentions, but when I had my site up, I had very explicitly forbid anyone from downloading my translation and uploading it anywhere. I had worked very hard on this translation over the course of four years, without help from anyone, even though I don't speak a word of Japanese myself. I suffered a lot of grief in this regard, not only from people who felt entitled to take my work and do whatever they wanted with it, but also from my own domain host which confiscated my site because of the game. Now a lot of people are uploading my work explicitly against my wishes and it's very disrespectful. Please, if you have any decency, don't go uploading this and providing it to the public against my wishes. Please remove these links and remove my translation from file-sharing sites.

-san.. I'm terribly sorry as I didn't know that..

I found the game shared in another site so I took it.. There was no credits mentioned so I didn't know it belonged to anyone (in this case, you!!)

I am really so sorry and I wonder if it's ok for you if I keep the game and only delete the links related to its translation?

Again, i'm really so sorry T_T

Ugh I tried reading it but I couldn't, just hearing the music it gave me the creeps. I guess I still prefer these characters in their normal behavior ^^v

Maybe I just dont like doujins of any anime and just going to look into original characters in vn's, hehe

-san..

lol. i think i have mentioned in the beginning that this game is for those who have a strong heart or something like that XD

Anyway, it's good at least that u tried it. now u know it and u can move on to play another one ;)

It's not about roughness or bondage, Ive been playing many and seen worse rape stuff (Enzai anyone XD). I'ts just I cant stand watching these chars this way, I prefer them canon.

But you are right, now I know I should move on to the next :D

• 2 months later...

This sucks.. I really want to play this game. But I can't understand Japanese. Hopefully there'll be another translation of this game soon T^T

• 3 weeks later...

-san. I'm really sorry but I'm not able to create such uploads at the moment, but I can give you this picture which might help you through the process of getting the game from a 4shared format starting from #1 and by pressing on the rounded words.

Try that please and if it did or didn't work, please tell me again.

Untitled_zpsj2n08wlx.png

Note: after pressing the FREE DOWNLOAD button, you'll get a count down by 20 seconds. Wait until it's over so that you can get the last window!

Thank you & enjoy ^w^

• 2 months later...

I can't open it either way :/ when I open the download, it says I don't have any program to open this document. Can anyone help and maybe tell me what kind of program I need? Is this maybe not suitable for Mac? (I only just got this laptop, and I'm discovering lots of stuff that doesn't work for me anymore :c )

• 2 months later...

when i downloaded the game i couldn't see words in the box all i saw were dots. please help me i don't know what to do....

-san... Unfortunately, i don't know about MAC usage because i have Windows.. As for your problem, I had this going on with lots of people and as I discovered, this game is not provided for MAC as so many other games..

You can see

what OS it's available on, also for any other game you can search for... (MAC is not valid for most games actually).. Sorry about that :(

- - - Updated - - -

-san...

Did you make sure that your Region & Language in your PC are set to Japanese?

If you didn't do that, then that's one of the possibilities to explain your problem.

Also, in other terms.. The game has no translation, so the only written language is Japanese. Therefore, you should really check what I told you before (the region & language)..

If it's still not working, please try to delete the game and RE-download it after setting the region & language.

I hope that helped, if not, please do contact me more ^w^

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...