Be Careful With My Heart (Philippine)

Miss RED

For this two months, I kind of hooked on this series and I want to know if others watch it too. The series is totally makes my heart melt and can't keep my hands from smacking the table and laughing to myself (which I do when I get too embarass). I haven't watch the ending (which I don't know when will it be) but I know that the man finally propose to the woman on a cruise.

Of course, I'm not from Philippine. That's why I don't know ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mik

• Miss RED

• rraahh

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch it from time to time and a total fan of the couple. :) I get embarrass when the two do fluffy stuffs but in a good way. HAHA. It's a hilarious series and there a lot of fans here in the Philippines. And I think it's not ending soon yet. :p

• 4 months later...

I'm not really a fan fan but my mother, aunt, girl cousin, grandma and house helper are all hooked on this show. I watch it occasionally when they watch and I kind of get embarassed at myself for the fluffy scenes. The original story is really good, although I don't watch it, I know everything just from my relatives. Haha but for the latter part of the story, I think the producers just wanted to extend it to earn more I guess 'coz the plot looks really stretched.