Tattoos and Piercings (Akiravadel & Clover) R-18

クローバー (Clover)

"I won't. I like a lot of the stuff you have here. Why fix something that doesn't need fixing?" Rei said, eying the papers. It took him a bit to complete the paperwork to officially put him on payroll with Chase. After finishing the last one, he stacked them neatly and returned them to his boss.

"Here ya go." Rei said. His boss was such a relaxed man. He felt that they were going to be good friends in the future if he kept working hard.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• akiravadel

Chase winked at him and took the papers, "right so tomorrow you start at noon. We start getting things set up for the next three hours to make sure it's all fresh. Please take that time to familiarize yourself with the kitchen. Read through the cook book and then each day pick a spot to follow someone. Learn what they're doing because at the end of the week I'm going to quiz ya."

"All right." Rei responded. "If there's nothing else that I need to know, then I'll be off. See you tomorrow."

He got up and turned to go to the door, looking back at his boss again. He had a charming look to him that Rei found rather alluring. He had to get to know him more.

Chase ran his fingers through his hair slipping the wrap on his head off. He needed to get a couple hours sleep but there was still so much to be done. The others had cleaned up and everything was being put away. He went to his office and waved goodnight to everyone as they left. Looking over the paperwork he got to filling out which fish he needed on the next order.