No, Thank You!!! Yaoi Game

yaoi4fans

2d2jh2r.jpg

Title: No, Thank You!!!

Released: June 2013

Company: Parade

File contains the update 1.01

Download No, Thank You!!! Yaoi Game:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

For download re-upload requests, post

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Like 1

is a Japanese , and i have problem with install. Show error in japanise and i have no idea what is wrong , so dont waste time guys .

You must have downloaded incorrectly or something, I just downloaded it myself this morning and it's working fine for me.

At what part are you getting the error at?

--

Also thank god for this thread, I've been looking for this game for awhile and haven't been able to find any downloads that aren't broken or 'missing'

Thanks so much for uploading it!!!

How do you install? I have error and there is no progress in the installation. When i try to install with deamon tools i got error and nothing happens after that . I would like play on this game but right now i dont know how to fix this problem .

- - - Updated - - -

You must have downloaded incorrectly or something, I just downloaded it myself this morning and it's working fine for me.

At what part are you getting the error at?

--

Also thank god for this thread, I've been looking for this game for awhile and haven't been able to find any downloads that aren't broken or 'missing'

Thanks so much for uploading it!!!

How do you install? I have error and there is no progress in the installation. When i try to install with deamon tools i got error and nothing happens after that . I would like play on this game but right now i dont know how to fix this problem .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there an English patch for this game? Of there is can you please help me where I can find and download it? Thanks a lot :)

it can download now , but i have problem with install , it stopped at 27300, then getting the error......

how to fix this problem?:4yoyo22:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not really sure how to install this game. I've downloaded it and got it mounted but after that I don't know. I see the readme file but it's in Japanese T_T. If anyone can help thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me? When I play the game, the dialogues won't appear. Someone told me that I should download the patch from the official website but I can't understand Japanese so I don't know what to click in there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I don't know if it's me which have a problem but when I try to download the game, I get a error message after 5 minutes >

My bad I don't know why but it's Google chrome which doesn't want to download it. It work perfectly fine with internet explorer. :)