『敵でもいい』 ..Gin feat. Saga.. {You are an enemy but that's okay, isn't it?}

Saga

Hanagawa didn't move, nor said anything. Either Shura was subconsciously nervous or didn't want to get to it. Ryuu averted his pupils to side, eying an expensive slim vase on the table near them. Then he moved his eyes to the boy and boringly commented,

- I have all night, kid. The quicker you raise it, the sooner all shall end. - a pure lie, he had no intention to even let the other go so easily. He let him free once, then he saw him on his territory again - making troubles and nothing else. Was he some magnet for disasters?

Ryuu reached with his other hand to lift Fujiwara's chin up, gloved thumb brushing against the male's bottom lip.

- If you make me wait more than two minutes, I will shove that vase there up your tight ass. So get to it. - ever so sweetly he spoke his treat.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• gin

"You're fucking kidding are you? If so, you aren't tad funny." His eyes swarming at the pool of orbs staring at him intently; devoid of any signs of patience.

--Shit he wasn't lying!? He confirmed as he still stared at the Yakuza boss stealthily. The banchou didn't like the idea of getting a hard on with a male. His member wasn't cooperating no matter how'd he imagine Ryu as a gorgeous D cup woman. It's beyond impossible.

"I just can't" He murmured most likely to himself. He did even wanted to grin but if the Yakuza could caught him like that; he'd definitely wiped his face with a blow. It's him showing that he couldn't get hard with a male; even with their past sadistic and BDSM-like frenzy experience before didn't help his member harden. He felt sad and happy at the same time or was he really a crazy kid!?

• 5 weeks later...
"I just can't"

Ryuu's thumb kept its stance near the boy's lips but as soon the lips parted, his finger slipped inside. It was good he had gloves on; he really disliked getting himself sticky and dirty - his maniacal needs for purity and cleanness. Eyes lowered down to follow these soft and velvet lips being abused by his thumb; scraping and penetrating the mouth, he enjoyed the wetness. If only other parts could cooperate and get as wet, it'd be nice.

Without a warning he leaned forth to brush his lips below the boy's ear. The hand that played with Shura's mouth had the other four fingers settled under the boy's chin as the thumb abruptly pressed against the jaw from inside - a surely twisted way to lift the boy's chin slightly up, threatening to break the jaw if a bite came.

- Can't be helped, then. - ever so calm, he spoke into Shura's ear, - I'll have to use the wettest part in your body as for now.

He grinned faintly, obviously paraphrasing the mouth of the boy. Before the other could even frown at the statement, the boss shoved him down on knees with his free hand onto shoulder. The thumb was still holding the jaw with the threat to move not, while his other hand reached up too loosen his necktie.

- Move your hands and unzip my pants. - not even planning to shove it himself into Shura's mouth,he rather wanted to watch the boy do the work from 'unzip to zip'.