Please translate Toriko ni Natta... Kemono by Fujisaki Kou please....

MichelleLL

Please translate Toriko ni Natta... Kemono by Fujisaki Kou please....

I've seen chapters 1-3 translated but it's still on going...

The comments say that there are still chapter 4-5 please translate them pleaseee

I love Fujisaki Kou-sensei's works

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wickedvane

• MichelleLL

• liefde

• Saga

|| If the project is taken by other group, we won't take on it. Check our rules before requesting translation. (:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, concerning the Toriko ni Natta... Kemono manga, I undersand that the 4 first are already translated by the group "Countless Time" (I think it's not active anymore) but the rest remains untranslated.

I' ve a chinese copy of it and from what I can understand the fifth chapter is about the big Toudou brother and Yuki from Happy Yarou Wedding and the last chapter's characters (a couple... I think) are new (or secondary characters not clearly mentioned in the other volumes) but those two probably have some connection to the plot because in the end of the chapter the Toudou father pops out of nowhere!

I hope these informations help!

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...
give me the japanese raw and I'll see what i can do

Has this been finished being translated into english? I would love to read it. If not, thanks anyway.

• 8 months later...
Has this been finished being translated into english? I would love to read it. If not, thanks anyway.

I would love to read it also if it has been translated into english. I hope someone finishes it.