Searching for a masochistic uke for rp

StainedCrimson

Alright, so I don't have a solid plot in mind and am flexible about the details. My main idea for the rp is that there's a very sadistic seme who either kidnaps or forces the uke to submit to him. Yes, this does mean rape for those of you who are uncertain of what I mean by forceful submission. In both situations it will most likely involve the seme not being human, but the uke can be or be something other as well. Also, the uke will be repeatedly forced and/or humiliated in front of a crowd.

If a kidnapping:

• It will likely be a rich seme or gang/yakuza leader type plot
  • The uke will either be snatched off the street, from his home or bought at an auction as he will have been snatched previously
  • The uke will be be taken by the seme in front of the seme's subordinates or (more likely) the uke's if he's of a rival family

If a forced scenario that's not kidnapping related:

• It will most likely take place in a pre-modern/technology society
  • The uke's country/village/etc will be taken over by the seme and his forces
  • The uke will be made a pet, concubine or sex slave of the seme
  • The uke will be taken or forced to service the seme in front of audiences (such as a king hearing problems or reports of the commoners or dealing with clients)

With all of that said, if you are interested I have personal requirements you must meet if you want to rp with me.

1. You MUST be 18+ in real life to rp with me. If you say you are and I find out you're not I will shut down the rp and report you to an administrator.

2. You must have a good grasp of English and proper grammar usage.

3. I expect substance, not fluff, in a response. While a paragraph or more is preferred, so long as it moves the plot forward and doesn't consist of just two or three words, I'll accept it or let you know you need to give your reply more substance so I can give a proper response.

3. I would hope this obvious but I will say this in case it's not... You need to be okay and willing to do graphic sex scenes. I personally am not much into bondage but am willing to do some if that is what you like, however, I am one for graphic and detailed sex scenes. If you're not okay with this then please move along.

If you made it this far and are still interested let me know. I look forward to hearing from you.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StainedCrimson

• firebird

• FatPanda

• QuinnlinSecretlyBritish

Top Posters In This Topic

Describe "graphic"... I've done smut for a while but I'm not sure if I qualify as a graphic typer when it comes to it. But I am interested!

If you look at my rp with SqueezeBabe (Crossroads) then that's an example, but what I mean is typing out every action for the most part and not being afraid of using the word 'cock' or 'ass' and such.

Depending on if

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
is still interested and which route we go with, I'm not opposed to starting another rp with the idea not taken. Did you have a preference at all
?

That is the one I'm more interested in and it was inspired by another person I was going to do an rp with but then they fell off the map. If you want to pm me we can discuss more details.

D: This was exactly what I was looking for~ rabbit7

LOL, not trying to steal anyone's RP but...

are you perhaps interested in doing one with me? rabbit0

if you don't want to do anything that's too similar to the one you're doing with fire-chan, I'm willing to tweak it a bit :D

p.s. feel free to say no (obviously XD )

I'm always willing to at least talk out future rps or come up with new ones even though we haven't finished our current one. *chuckles*

Obviously I wouldn't want to do one too similar to the one with firebird, but I'm willing to discuss alternative plots with you and start an rp so long as you meet my requirements. *small smile*

Ah alrighty then, that should be fine then! I like both prompts a lot so I don't mind which one is done.

Okay. Since you replied first you can have your pick of which prompt we do. Just send me a pm with which one you want to do and we can hash out the details there.

I think I meet your requirements... LOL, that's really for you to decide

1. You MUST be 18+ in real life to rp with me. If you say you are and I find out you're not I will shut down the rp and report you to an administrator.

Hahahaha XD I meet the requirements just slightly but yes, I am 18+

2. You must have a good grasp of English and proper grammar usage.

Depends how good...

If you mean purely grammar I pass

but if you mean writing style, that's your judgement

3. I expect substance, not fluff, in a response. While a paragraph or more is preferred, so long as it moves the plot forward and doesn't consist of just two or three words, I'll accept it or let you know you need to give your reply more substance so I can give a proper response.

I usually write more than one paragraph but sometimes I do one fatter one when my brain decides it needs to fart

if you don't think it's enough, you can always let me know and I can add more, change stuff, etc.

I'm actually a little more concerned that my first post will be too long XDDD

(bad habit :p but that'll be just the first one unless the hamster in my brain starts running the wheel again)

not sure what you mean by substance and fluff though...

4. I would hope this obvious but I will say this in case it's not... You need to be okay and willing to do graphic sex scenes. I personally am not much into bondage but am willing to do some if that is what you like, however, I am one for graphic and detailed sex scenes. If you're not okay with this then please move along.

Graphic? I LOVE graphic ^Q^

if I don't write enough, again, you can let me know and I'll make it more detailed :)

^If you think that's fine, I'd love to do something else

even if it isn't anything remotely close to the other RP, I'm good with just about anything

(although I have been looking to play a masochistic uke)

What I mean by fluff is that you're saying a lot of nothing. Or at least nothing that really moves the rp forward. Some people can write long responses but do absolutely nothing for the rp actually making progress while others can write very little but move the rp forward by leaps and bounds. If that makes sense.

That aside, you seem able and willing so I'm at least willing to discuss possible rp ideas with you. Feel free to send me a pm saying what you're interested in and we can go from there.