Doctor & Patient {Bellala99 and Koe-chan}

BlaqueCatt

Name: Lucas Dragoste

Description/Picture: 1zbtqv5.jpg Also has a tattoo like this:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
On his upper left arm.

Personality: Lucas is usually calm and friendly, unless his friends or the ones he loves are in pain or danger. Then his whole demeanor changes and he won't hesitate to hurt the one who cause the pain. He often worries more about others and himself, and even if he was hurt really bad, first he'd make sure that everyone else is safe before taking care of himself.

Family: His father is the owner of one of the most popular shopping centers in Japan, while his mom is a pianist. He also has a little sister whom he adores and pampers all the time, he won't ever hesitate to give her his time.

History: Lucas used to be a real prankster as a kid, yet it all changed when he accidentally hurt someone in one of his pranks. The one that was hurt seemed to forgive him, yet Lucas himself could never do it. He swore he'd never do anything like that again, and yet, life wanted it otherwise. He was simply at the wrong place on the wrong time and got involved with the mafia. Neither of his parents know of that, and he'd like to keep it that way, just so they don't get hurt. He can't leave the mafia because the "boss" made him promise not to say a word about it or leave, else his parents and his little sister might get into an accident.

Other: Lucas has a weakness for animals and will always help the ones that don't have owners. He also enjoys sweets very much.

Position: Seme

Name: Bo Riley

Picture: 5nvwx1.jpg

Personality: Bo is a rather quiet young man who is shy around strangers. This shyness is not so bad that it inhibits his ability to function, though it does mean he needs more time than most to warm up to people. He acts somewhat distant and disinterested around people he doesn’t know, but he is never aloof or rude. Occasionally he will zone out, especially when he is thinking about something important, and is easily surprised, as he doesn’t notice what is going on around him. Around friends he is still soft-spoken but he will smile and laugh and mess around, though he is not much of a risk-taker and is very cautious. He has a gentle and caring side that comes out whenever he is working at the hospital, but it stays hidden at all other times. When working, though he is kind to his patients, he is strict and very serious, tending to be somewhat business-like, especially with the more sickly ones.

Family: Bo has a mother and a father, but he hasn’t seen them in years, as they are both very busy with their own jobs. He is an only child and has no siblings.

History: Bo lived a relatively normal life in his hometown--Boston, Massachusetts in the United States--going to school and doing what normal kids did. His parents were never around and he learned how to take care of himself early. In high-school he was teased due to his sexual preference, but he managed to graduate with the second-highest grades in his class. He went to college and then medical school, and he is still taking classes while working an internship at the hospital. He wanted to be a nurse ever since his grandfather died in a car accident and the doctors were unable to save him.

Other: Bo enjoys rock music and reading comic books.

Position: Uke

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Lucas let out a soft groan as he slowly opened his brown eyes. The man stared up at the white ceiling above him, not even understanding where he was at first. The suddenly, it all came back. The blond let out a small groan and slowly sat up, holding onto his head with one hand. He was feeling slightly dizzy...

His vison seemed a bit blurred out as he tried to blink away the throbbing sensation in his head. Once he felt that he could move at least a bit, Lucas trailed his eyes over his body, letting out a small sigh. There were burn marks that were hidden with bandages all over his body. Lucas took in a deep breath and looked through the window, now just patiently waiting until someone came in. He had one very important question about yesterday's events... There was a fire, and there was a kindergarten near where it started. Lucas' biggest concern was wether all the kids were alright.

Only moments after Lucas opened his eyes, there was a brisk knocking sound coming from outside of his room. Without waiting for permission, a tall man wearing brown slacks, black shoes, and a white button-up shirt entered the room. He had rather wild black hair, dark green eyes, and a crooked smile on his face. As he approached the blonde man's bed, he waved a clipboard with several papers on top of it above his head. "Glad to see that you've returned to the world of the living, Mr. Dragoste. You were unconscious for two days, my friend." He stopped at the foot of the bed, giving Lucas a quick once-over before speaking again. "I'm your doctor, Richard Phillis. You were in quite an accident, hmm?" His smile faltered slightly, but it was up again in less than a second. "We're going to have the police come in for questioning after you've healed, but that won't be for some time, luckily or unluckily for you."

Just as Dr. Phillis finished his sentence, there was a second knocking sound by the door. A timid voice called out, "Dr. Phillis? I'm sorry that I'm late..." The black-haired man's smile became more of a genuine grin, and he went over to the door.

"Yes, come in! I'm glad you made it!" A young man followed the doctor back into the room. He was of average height and slim, with auburn-red hair and bright blue eyes. He was dressed in the typical blue nurse's scrubs, and there was a tiny, shy smile on his rather pale face. "Mr. Dragoste, this is Mr. Riley, a medical student who is in training to become a nurse. He'll be assisting me in taking care of you as part of his training. You won't be having any other nurses, as he has to try out everything." Bo, which was the student's first name, nodded in agreement.

Lucas stared at the man with slightly surprised eyes. As he listened, the blond could only nod, yet his mood dropped big time when he heard the doctor mentioning police. For a mafia member as himself, this was probably the worst thing that could possibly happen... Of course, Lucas didn't get involved with the police any time before this, so he should be safe, though he still had to think of a way to avoid telling them the truth. After all, if he said that the fire was the fault of his mafia, the chance of him going to prison was nearly nighty-nine percent.

The brown eyes darted towards the door when a timid voice called out. A smile spreaded on Lucas' face when he saw the young man coming inside the room. The blond tilted his head as he once again listened to the doctor and let out a small sigh. "Alright, but... Before anything else, I need an answer." He said quietly as he leaned back against the pillows. "There was a kindergarten near where the fire was. And in the building, there were other people... Are they all safe?" He asked, worry in his tone. The man actually ran into the building when he realized that a girl was crying for her mom. The blond didn't care that his "boss" wouldn't like such behaviour - it was what he had to do.

Before Dr. Phillis could reply, Bo spoke up from his place behind the taller man. "The kids are all fine. Only a few had serious injuries, but they're doing a good job of healing. Unfortunately, two of the teachers died in the fire." His expression was completely serious, as it should be for a nurse when talking about an accident. His bright blue eyes had darkened slightly; he had seen the burns on the two young women when they were brought into the hospital. "They died a few days ago in intensive care." He suddenly realized that he had interrupted the doctor, and he quickly looked away from both of them, fixing his gaze on the floor. He did not usually speak out of turn unless it was about something he was passionate about. "Sorry," feeling as though he had put a damper on the mood. But he did ask...

Dr. Phillis smiled at the younger man, patting him lightly on the shoulder. "It's quite all right. I'm glad to see you so attentive to the happenings in the hospital. It's a good thing." Bo have a small smile in return, lifting his head and accepting the clipboard that the doctor gave him. "Well, I have other patients to attend to. Mr. Riley will check you over," he told Lucas before exiting the room. Bo turned to look at the blonde man and walked over to the side of his bed. The small smile was still on his face, as he wanted to appear as pleasant as possible.

"I just have to ask you a few questions first, okay?"

Lucas felt as if something heavy was suddenly dropped on his chest. Two people died?.. The blond bit his lip and closed his eyes, his mood darkening a bit. A shiver ran through his body when he thought about the pain that he'd caused for both the teachers and children... His fault, it was all his fault. The brown-eyed man took in a slightly shaky breath while trying to calm himself down at least a little bit. How come anytime he was involbed in something there were people dying?

Lucas listened to the nurse while keeping his eyes closed. He gave a small nod as an answer and let out a small sigh. This wasn't the first time... But each time he felt like a small part of him died. The older male slowly opened his eyes, which were now filled with sorrow. He didn't look at the nurse, instead, he stared at the white sheets of the bed that he was in. He wasn't even sure he could answer the questions... He wasn't sure if he could talk at all.

Bo studied the man carefully, his sharp eyes picking up the emotion reflected on the others' face. Instead of reading from the papers on the clipboard, which had details about the man's condition, he wanted to ask his own questions about why he looked so guilty, but he knew it was unprofessional and also none of his business; the interrogation was to be left to the police. He cleared his throat quietly, barely making a sound, and flicked his gaze down to the information in front of him. "These are simple questions, all right? First, can you tell me if you can hear a ringing in the back of your head?" His voice was naturally quiet, and he kept his tone light, knowing that the man was very upset by the recent events. While he spoke he bent down to untangle the cords of the heart monitor by the side of the bed, as it would be taken out of the room now that Lucas was awake. "If you're wondering, this will help us find out if your concussion is still present." Patients, especially the ones from accidents, who were normally angry, often asked why they were being questioned, so he had learned to beat them to the explanation.

Lucas shook his head slightly before letting out a soft hiss. "No, but there's this... I don't know, this throbbing I feel..." He said quietly while lightly rubbing his forehead. The blond could remember that he fell down somewhere... Maybe he hit his head a bit too hard. The brown eyes seemed a bit hazy as he glanced at the nurse. "How long will I have to stay here? Can you at least contact my family and tell them I'm alright?" The man asked with slight worry in his voice. His sister was sure to be worried about him by now... He loved her, and that was the main reason why she had to be the last one to learn about what he really did. The blond looked at the brunette while lightly biting his lower lip. "Or better, can I call them myself?"

Bo paused in untangling the cords, not at all surprised by the obvious tremble in the other man's voice; there was almost always tears. But for some reason, this time it was different. The guilt from the blonde made the young nurse uneasy, however he did feel a sympathetic ache for him. When he straightened and looked down at Lucas' cloudy brown eyes, his own blue eyes softened and the professionalism left him momentarily. This time when he smiled it was more genuine. "After I check you over, I'll ask if they'll let you make a call, okay?" He was technically not supposed to allow the patients to make phone calls when they were still bedridden, but he supposed he could make an exception for this one. He wrote a note down on the clipboard about the throbbing before placing the papers on the bed. He then reached out and turned Lucas' arm over, running his thumb over the pulse point to make sure there was no discoloration. Then he carefully removed the drip needle they had inserted into his arm. "You won't need this now that you're awake and can eat solid foods. You'll still be on pain medication, though, so don't worry." He placed the needle on the side table and unplugged the device, pushing it over to the side of the room. "The throbbing means you still have the concussion, but it's not too serious. Don't try to read or move around, okay?"

A soft smile spreaded on the blond's face when he heard about the possibility of him making a call. "Thank you, really..." He said softly before the needle was pulled out. Lucas' breathing hitched slightly at the sensation. He hated needles... The man blinked as he listened to the nurse and nodded in agreement. "Of course, I understand. Though I you still didn't tell me for how long will I have to stay here..." Lucas said quietly and lightly rubbed the tattoo that was hidden behind the bandages for now. It was the proof of him being in that goddamn mafia... So many times the blond cursed his "luck" for having him join it. It wasn't supposed to happen...

The brown-eyed man looked at Bo while waiting for his answer. Who knew... Maybe even the "boss" would send someone here to check on him? "Oh, and are visitors allowed?" He asked in curiosity while resting his head against the pillow. Honestly, the man wanted to get back to sleep right now...

Bo shook his head, walking across the room to the other side and opening a cabinet over the sink. "In normal cases visitors would be allowed, but at the moment you're under police surveillance, so no one is allowed in here but employees." He rummaged through the shelves until he found a roll of bandages and a small metal flashlight. He put them on the sink counter and turned on the tap, quickly washing his hands and drying them with a papertowel. "You should be able to leave in a week or two, but the police will pick you up, so it could be some time until you go home." He gathered the bandages and flashlight again and went back to the bed. He started with the flashlight, putting his hand on Lucas' cheek and turning his head towards his own. "I need to check your eyes, all right?" He briefly shined the light in the man's eyes before putting the device down. "Sorry about that. I know it hurts, but it's easier to just get it over with. If I told you to count you would unconsciously flinch away." He proceeded to hold out his hand. "I'm going to change your bandages, so give me your arm."

Lucas nodded slightly at the nurse's words. That means none of his "colleagues" would be able to tell him what to do... When the blond felt a hand on his cheek, he looked at Bo. Yet, when the flashlight was pointed at them, he let out a soft groan and looked away, blinking a few times to get his normal sight back. A soft sigh left Lucas' lips and he looked back at the brunet when he felt that he could. Obeying the younger's request, he extended his arm while lightly biting his lip. His arm wasn't the only thing bandaged... The blond was sure he could feel bandages on his waist and his right hip. Why start with arm? The fact that Bo could possibly know where was the tattoo from was the worst thing that could happen to Lucas... He would be killed if someone who didn't need to know would realize that. Or maybe, the one who knew would be killed instead.

Bo did not seem to notice the blonde's discomfort as he removed the tape from the man's arm, sticking it to the side of the bed distractedly before slowly beginning to unwind the bandages from the arm, careful not to irritate the burns beneath. Lucas' skin was a rather ugly shade of red and brown, the burns having blistered and split multiple times while in the fire. The wound was glossy with the balm coating it, and the young nurse made sure not to accidentally rub any off. "You really did a number on yourself," he mumbled, not meaning to speak aloud, which he did sometimes when he was focusing. Once the bandage was removed he studied the color and shape of the burn so he could write his observations down later on. Then he unrolled the new bandages next to him and was about to start wrapping when he noticed the tattoo. He blinked in slightly surprise before looking up at Lucas' face and giving him a curious look. "You don't seem like the type to get tattoos. Was it a dare?" He suddenly blushed, a barely noticeable shade of pink on his cheek, and turned his eyes back to the injury. "Sorry. None of my business." He pressed one end of the bandage to his upper arm, the end with the tape, and started the wrapping process.

Lucas bit his lip slightly and closed his eyes while the nurse started to change the bandages. When he heard the other's comment, Lucas let out a small sigh, yet didn't reply in any way. He didn't even know how would he respond, so what was the point exactly? The brown eyes opened when he heard Bo's question about the tattoo and let out a small chuckle. "Guess you could say it that way..." He said quietly and glanced at the younger man. The soft blush that was on the brunet's face seemed quite adorable, even. Suddenly, the man remember his sister... This guy reminded of her slightly. She also was a bit shy, also took care of others as much as she could, even if she was only eight. A smile appeared on the blond's face when he thought of all the times they both spent time together - simply as brother and sister. He was actually like some kind of a role-model for big brothers. He was a guardian, though he didn't refuse an offer to play tea party with her when she wanted to. It was all about keeping her happy, after all.

Bo lifted his head and smiled at Lucas when the man responded, pleased that they were acting friendly with each other. "I'm glad that I don't have your friends," he said lightly, his blue eyes sparkling with amusement. "It doesn't look too bad, though." He finished bandaging his arm and made sure it was tightly in place. Then he pulled his hand away. "Can you sit on the side of the bed? I have to take care of your other injuries." His face was straight, as at the moment he was strictly business. "If you're too tired I can come back later. You probably need to sleep." He brushed a strand of hair from his face, looking at Lucas with a gentle expression.

Lucas let out a small chuckle and nodded. “Yeah... Friends like that really aren't the best thing you could get..“ He muttered out and covered a small yawn. The blond blinked a few times when he heard Bo's following words and slowly sat up on the bed, supporting himself only with the arm that wasn't injured. He looked at the brunet and smiled softly. This guy was simply great... So gentle, too. The older male tilted his head slightly and kept his gaze focused on the nurse. “Hey... Can I ask you something? Why did you pick your job as a nurse?.. Aren't you tired from seeing hurt people all the time?..“

Lucas' question surprised the young nurse. "I never get tired of it. Sometimes it's hard to see, but I want to be able to help people." His smile became a bit more saddened, and he turned his blue eyes away from the others' face, fingering the bandages in his lap. "I hate seeing people hurt...but it's nice to make them better, you know?" He sighed and gave a small laugh, but it was half-hearted. "Never mind me, you should be worried about yourself." He looked up at the blonde again. "I need you to unbutton your gown, okay? You have several burns on your torso and waist." His auburn-red hair had fallen back into his eyes despite himself brushing it away only moments ago.

Lucas blinked a few times and nodded in understandment. "I see... Well, I'm sure you'll be able to help people in need no matter what..." He said with a soft smile on his face. When the other told him to worry about himself, Lucas let out a weak chuckle, yet didn't answer. He couldn't stop worrying about others.. He himself was in the last place of worrying about. The blonde nodded when Bo said he'd need to unbutton his gown, yet he decided to just do it himself. The man undid the bottoms of his gown until the point they reached his lower regions. Lucas kept them hidden before moving the upper part of his gown away. He was quite muscular since he wasn't against working out at all...

Bo's eyes did not wander, as he was completely focused on the slightly reddened bandages around the man's chest and waist. He bit his lip slightly, feeling more nervous than before; these wounds were bigger than the one on the arm, and they would be much harder to dress. He did not want to hurt the man or mess up while he was being observed by his professors. He took a deep breath and started with Lucas' upper body, ripping off the tape holding the bandages together and beginning to unwind it in the same process as before. "This might hurt," he mumbled, as the blood had caused the gauze beneath the bandages to stick to the skin.

Lucas nodded slightly before letting out a pained hiss. He closed his eyes tightly and exhaled as he tried to focuse on something else than the bandages being taken from his chest. The blond bit his lip to hold in any sounds of pain that could escape his mouth as he tried to breath calm and deep. The man's hands tightly gripped onto the bedsheets as he now just waited for the whole process to end. Somehow, a small wince of pain managed to get through his pursed lips when he felt the bandaged being taken off an extremely painful part.

Bo, despite his training, flinched when Lucas made the pained sound, fumbling with the bandages and almost dropping them. "I-I'm sorry," he whispered, gently removing the bandages from the burned skin. He sighed softly when the coverings were finally off, and he folded the bloody cloth and set it to the side to be disposed later. His blue eyes flickered to the injuries and he was relieved to find that he had not reopened any of the wounds. However, they were going to need more of the balm. He moved away from the bed, leaving a dip in the mattress where he had been kneeling as he worked. He returned to the cabinet over the sink and took out a small jar filled with a clear, jell-like substance. "I, um..." He inwardly cursed himself for stuttering; he was supposed to be acting professional. "I have to put more of the balm on, okay?"

Lucas let out a shaky breath and nodded slightly as he opened his eyes and smiled softly. "Alright. You don't have to sound so unconfident... You're doing great, y'know?" He chuckled softly, nearly flinching in pain as he did so. The blond took in a sharp breath and closed his eyes again, trying not to move any more... This nasty burn really did hurt. Lucas tried to remain calm, knowing that he was probably one of the first patients Bo had to take care of himself... He honestly wanted to help the boy, he just wasn't too sure if he'd actually succeed. Burns like that weren't nothing, after all.

The young man appreciated the support, but he couldn't take it to heart. "If I was going well you wouldn't be in pain," he said softly, making his way back over to the bed. He knelt on the mattress again, which wasn't exactly orthodox, but it was effective. "This may sting for a moment, but then it will feel cool. It will feel better." He unscrewed the lid of the jar and placed it in his lap. Then he took out a good amount of the balm, not too much, and gently pressed his pale fingers to Lucas' chest. His fingers did not tremble and his hand was steady; he was determined to make sure that the blonde man felt as little pain as possible. The tip of his tongue protruded from between his lips as he focused on applying the medication easily.

Lucas smiled softly when he heard Bo's words. The nurse was so young... And still, he managed to act professional. The blond nodded slightly as he was told about the balm. At first, the feeling was rather uncomfortable, yet it didn't take too long for it to turn into a pleasurable coolness. Lucas' body seemed to relax once the balm was applied. He opened his eyes to observe the brunette, a smile on his face. “Thank you, for taking such good care of me~“ He let out a soft chuckle and felt rather satisfied when he couldn't feel the burn stinging like before.

Bo paused in his task for a moment, looking up at Lucas with bright blue eyes and a relieved smile on his face. "I'm glad to help," he said softly, rather shyly as well. He then finished applying the balm, making sure it was evenly spread out and not lumpy. When he was done he put the cap back on the jar and stood up. "It has to sit for a moment before I can put on the bandages," he explained, heading once again to the small sink to wash his hands. "After we're done with your burns I'll give you some pain medication and you can sleep. In a few hours you'll be getting something to eat." He turned on the tap and ran his hands under the water, using a somewhat large amount of soap, as he was kind of compulsive with it, and dried his hands moments later.