Takumi Kun: Shoot the stars down (Misu x Shingyouji fanfic)

yunake

Summary: Shingyouji keeps having this dream where Misu has a car accident. When knightmare becomes reality, how will they cope with the aftermath of the tragic event?

Author's notes:

"We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find."

• Like 9

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yunake

• Last_sky16

• asamiriho

• Ueda_Angel

Shingyouji woke in sweat, panting and with an unpleasant feeling of uneasiness. Looking to the side, he could recognize his beloved’s sleeping form, completely unaware of the sudden change of weight on the bed.

Shingyouji got up and went to take a shower, see if he could calm down. As the droplets of water fell on his skin, the dream seemed to replay on his mind. Shingyouji hit the wall, tried to forget by turning the water freezing cold, sighed and stood there, tears falling unbidden.

He picked the towel and dried himself, looking into his red eyed self in the mirror. Images from the dream came back and he found himself punching the glass, shattering it and drawing blood. Slowly, blood covered his hand and soon was falling down his arm, like a crimson river.

Misu was startled by the sudden noise of glass breaking. Seeing his puppy was not in bed, he got up and quickly rushed to him. He found the boy on his knees, his hand a fist full of blood and pieces of the mirror around the ground and the sink.

“Shingyouji…? What happened? Why are you…” he started but instantly fell silent as he saw tears in his lover’s eyes. He crouched near the boy, cleaning his wound carefully. He picked the first aid kit, near the tub, and started to take out pieces of glass that were mixed with the blood and flesh of his puppy.

Shingyouji seemed petrified; he would not move or say a thing. He was there, kneeling while Misu cleansed his wound, not once complaining about the pain he was feeling.

Misu finished putting bandages around the harmed hand, kissing the boy’s forehead before pulling him up into an embrace.

“Are you going to tell me now what’s wrong?” he asked ever so softly, but loud enough for the boy to hear.

Shingyouji finally reacted, burying his face on the crook of the other’s neck, inhaling the sweet scent that emanated from the exposed skin.

“I guess not yet. Let’s move to the living room then? I’ll go fetch some clothes for you and prepare breakfast” Misu said, pating the boy’s head gently.

Shingyouji merely nodded, his face bearing an expressionless sight.

He sat on the comfy couch, looking at the scattered papers lying on the small table. He turned his gaze to the clock hanging on the wall. It marked six in the morning.

A sudden sound coming from the hallway distracted him from his musing.

“Shingyouji, breakfast is ready and here are some clothes” Misu announced, a bundle of clothes on his hands.

Shingyouji managed a small smile and accepted the clothes, poising them on his lap but not making any further action to actually dress them.

What can it be that shook him like this, Misu pondered, was it a nightmare?

He knew Shingyouji sometimes had these weird very realistic nightmares, but rather than destroying the mirror, he usually would just wake him crying or with a scream. It was rather unusual for the calm and cheerful boy to behave the way he had a moment ago.

Misu managed to pull the towel away and start dressing the younger one. He was tempted to take the boy right there for it was a sight hard to deny, yet it was not the time and especially not the right moment for that. He dressed the boy like he was a child and nudged him to eat.

It feels so wrong to let him go to school looking like this, he thought.

“Shingyouji… you’re not going to school today and I’m calling in sick for the day, let’s go somewhere and cheer you up a bit. What do you think?” Misu suggested.

Shingyouji’s eyes lightened a bit.

“I would love to” he answered, his voice hoarse from crying so much.

“Okay then, it’s decided”

Shingyouji smiled and Misu’s only thought was that it’d be okay.

• Like 5

(6 months earlier)

“Arata-san! Look, look! I got an A! Do I get a reward?” Shingyouji excitedly said, waving a piece of paper around.

“Good work, keep it up and you’ll make it to university” Misu said, not once taking his eyes from the sheet of paper he had been so busily looking at the past 3 hours.

“Awh, you’re such a mood spoiler!” the boy sighed in defeat.

Misu smiled. It was so typical of his puppy.

“Come here before I change my mind” he told the younger boy, his expression the only invitation Shingyouji needed.

It started as a simple kiss but rapidly grew into something deeper. Shyngyouji was fighting for dominance over Misu’s ever unfaltering tongue, in a challenge he already knew he could not win. He finally gave up, letting himself be dominated. Misu suck on the boy’s tongue, leaving the already swollen lips of his lover to attack his neck. He simply could not resist his puppy’s exposed neck, much less when the boy was leaning in a way that made it fully visible and accessible. He showered the boy in kisses, biting ever so gently here and there.

Shingyouji let out beautiful moans, which only helped increase Misu’s arousal even more.

“Shingyouji” he breathed into the soft skin.

Suddenly, the phone rang.

Curse the stupid phone, he admonished, of all times…

“Moshi moshi? Oh, Hayama-san! How are you? Oh… really? Sure, I’ll be there in a few” Shingyouji answered on the phone, his face still flushed by the earlier events.

“What does he want?” Misu asked, slightly annoyed by the unwanted interruption.

“It’s Hayama, there’s a new student and he has something to do with Gii-senpai so he asked if I could fill in for him” Shingyouji explained, scratching his head. He perfectly knew his lover simply hated when something like what happened earlier was left half way, he himself didn’t like it.

“I’m going to take a cold shower… get back quickly so we can pick things where we left them” Misu urged the boy, smirking evily.

Oh that look on his face, Shingyouji thought, he’s not going to let me sleep tonight…

• Like 5

“Shingyouji-kun, thank you so much! I don’t know what would happen if you could not come” Takumi said, his face washed with relief.

“No problem. I’ll take it from here then” Shingyouji answered, his goofy smile plastered on his face.

“Okay, see you then! And thank you again!”

Shingyouji waved to the older boy before turning to the new student.

“So… you’re new here, what’s your name?”

“I… I’m Ren Iwate, nice to meet you… You are?” the other boy said, looking down.

“I’m Shingyouji Kanemitsu! So you’re going to be in my class right? I might as well get to know you then” Shingyouji said with his ever present radiant smile.

Ren nodded, managing a small smile.

They talked all evening, while Shingyouji served as a guide, showing him around the school, enabling Ren to loosen a bit from his shyness.

“You are quite shy but when you start to open up, you’re very funny” Shingyouji said.

“Eh? Don’t say that!” Ren shouted, embarrassed.

Ren was the perfect female aspect of a man. His hair was long, chocolate like colored; his eyes green and his face had soft features, features that could easily get him mistaken for a girl’s face; his voice was high and soft, almost musical, but it still reminded Shingyouji of a child’s voice, a little girl’s voice. His body was slender and not very tall, he was little more than Shingyouji’s height after all.

I better keep a watch on him or the other guys are going to eat him alive, Shingyouji thought.

“It’s getting late; my parents wouldn’t be pleased with me for being home so late… I have to go Shingyouji-san” Ren said, looking worried.

“Okay then, see you tomorrow! Take care. Oh and, you can call me by something more friendly, Ren-chan”

Ren blushed by hearing his name pronounced with such a girlish honorific.

“See you…”

• Like 4

“Tadaima!” Shingyouji announced as he entered the front door.

“Okaeri” Misu greeted, still looking at some papers.

“And here I was expecting a hug or a kiss from the beloved wife” Shingyouji teased.

“If anyone’s going to act the wife role, that someone is you and you don’t deserve either… leaving me turned on all evening… not a care in the world!” Misu said, his eyes never meeting those of the boy.

Shingyouji hid his gaping mouth with his hand. Had his lover said he was the wife? That he had been turned on all evening? He could die happy.

“Have you no shame, Arata-san!”

“Have you no shame for leaving me like this, Shingyouji?” he said, looking directly into Shingyouji’s eyes.

Oh no, he’s in one of those days… , he thought.

“Ano… Arata-san, I have school tomorrow… I will happily take punishment for leaving you like that but please, I’m not looking forward to feeling sore all day long…” the boy said, unsure of his lover’s true intentions.

Misu smirked.

“Is that so? Well then, let’s leave the punishment for the weekend, I also have a lot of work to do, so…” he said, letting out a sigh of tiredness.

“Oh… okay, I’ll go make dinner. I’ll call you when it’s ready” Shingyouji said, giving a kiss on his lover’s cheek.

As he watched his puppy walk to the kitchen, Misu couldn’t help but feel a certain longing.

• Like 4

During chemistry class, Ren was seated next to Shingyouji. Ren seemed to take a liking to the sensei and was always staring with a forlorn expression. There was nothing of special to the sensei in question. He was small, smaller than him and Ren, his face was such a baby face, making you mistake him for a teen sometimes. His hair was short, light brown curls adorning his head. The only thing that would really get your attention was the eyes, a soft light shade of blue, so deep and clear that it was awkward to stare into them very long. Still, Shingyouji could notice Ren was head over heels in love with the older man. He would be very shy whenever the sensei would talk to him and you could actually see him melting when said sensei smiled. It reminded Shingyouji of his own love for Misu a bit. Contrary to his love, Ren’s was very unlikely to turn out successful.

“Ren-chan, I know you like Kazuki-sensei” Shingyouji revealed, his expression serious.

Ren’s attention immediately turned from the sensei to his friend, his eyes wide with shock.

“Was I that obvious?” Ren asked, his look a sad one.

“Kind of, don’t worry I’m a very obvious person too. It’s just that your marks have been turning out so bad and you seem so depressed lately, I thought it was a good thing to tell you this: either confess once and for all or forget him”

Ren bit his lip. Confessing? To a teacher? To THAT teacher? He couldn’t do it… but forgetting wasn’t an easy way out either.

“I… can’t… I’ve tried… but the words don’t come out”

“You have to do something about it or you’ll fail your exams” Shingyouji warned, feeling sorry for his friend.

“Ren and Shingyouji, keep quiet now” came the scolding voice.

“Hai, Kazuki-sensei” both answered in a chorus.

Shingyouji knew better than anyone how it felt to be insecure, to feel like the other person will never acknowledge your feelings, and he was sorry for his friend.

He would ask his lover later on what he could do to help. That was a good idea, since Misu was more mature than himself.

As soon as classes ended, the boy rushed home.

“Arata-san! I need your help! Arata…san?” Shingyouji started, but as soon as he saw his lover’s naked torso as he lay on the couch, watching the news, he couldn’t help but stare.

“Yes, Shingyouji, what is that you need?” Misu asked, a smile gracing his lips as he saw his puppy’s eyes watching him, wanting him.

“I…” Shingyouji swallowed hard, “I… there was something I needed to ask… but I think I forgot it…”

Misu chuckled. He got up and leaned on the boy, enough so that Shingyouji was feeling his hot breath against his neck, allowing goose bumps to form.

“Arata-san… what are you thinking?”

“Shingyouji… you simply don’t want to know what’s going on my mind right now… it’s so… impure… so… perverted…” Misu breathed huskily, emphasizing each word deliberately, making a shiver run down his puppy’s spine.

Shingyouji’s heartbeat quickened, his breathing accelerated, his head was spinning, he couldn’t think straight with his lover so near and saying those naughty things.

Misu carefully led them to the bedroom, pulling the boy down on the pool of sheets beneath. He attacked the boy’s lips, his tongue exploring the others mouth anew, like it was the first time. He quickly changed to the neck, nibbling hard enough to leave marks, marking him as his possession. Shingyouji couldn’t help but moan and gasp in pleasure. It wasn’t painful at all, it was very arousing indeed. He knew he was already hard from the moment he saw his lover on the couch.

Misu paused just a bit, just to look at his puppy’s flushed face, before tearing the other’s shirt open. He earnestly circled the nipple with his tongue, feeling it harden immediately. He continued his ministrations, nibbling, sucking, licking, teasing. He switched to the other one, going through the same process.

Shingyouji was feeling close, so very close, but he didn’t want it to happen now, not until he felt his lover inside. But Misu was driving him crazy with the whole slow teasing process.

Misu could feel his puppy wasn’t very far from coming so he took the opportunity to pull away and undress him. He took in the sight of a flushed, stark naked Shingyouji with lust filled eyes. It was enough to leave him breathless.

He took Shingyouji fully, eliciting the most amazing sounds from the boy.

“Ah… Arata-san… please…” Shingyouji started.

Misu didn’t stop what he was doing.

“Please… just… take me… I need… Ah!”

He pulled shortly away.

“Shingyouji, come for me” Misu said, before taking him again.

Just the sight of his lover’s face as he said that was enough to take his breath away and soon enough he could feel it.

Misu swallowed the salty tasting fluids, moving to caress the red cheeks of his puppy, who was still recovering from the intense waves of pleasure.

“Okay, now let’s go eat dinner” Misu said.

“Eh? But… you haven’t… you’re not even undressed! You still haven’t…” Shingyouji started but his lover put a finger to his lips.

“I’m satisfied. So, what was it that you wanted to ask me?”

“Oh, it’s about a friend of mine. He’s in love with our chemistry sensei and you see… I was thinking if there was anything I could do to help him, you’d be the one to know” Shingyouji explained, playing with Misu’s hair.

“That’s a hard one… I don’t think he has any chances with that… and Shingyouji, no matter how much you want to help, I don’t think you should” He explained carefully.

“But why? He deserves a chance to be happy, he’s a very sensitive guy, he almost looks like a girl, and I can see he’s completely head over heels about our sensei… it’s not impossible, Arata-san, I know it isn’t”

“No one said it isn’t, it’s just not very likely to work out”

Shingyouji sighed. Deep down he knew his lover was right. But also, deep down he knew it wasn’t impossible.

• Like 3

Singyouji had a plan.

“June-chan, Yoji-chan, you girls ready?” he asked.

“Hai!”

A simple plan it was.

He waited until he saw that both the sensei and Ren were completely caught up with the girls before approaching.

One of them was feigning curiosity about the upcoming chemistry event, while the other was talking to Ren about the same topic. Both were distracted.

He managed to slip both letters to the respective bag, sighing in relief for everything having gone as planned.

“Good work!” he congratulated, as soon as they were alone.

“Oh, I can’t wait to see sensei’s face” one of them said.

“Oh and can you imagine Ren’s kawaii face when he sees it? It’ll be priceless!” said the other.

“You’re both right, I just wish I could see them” Shingyouji agreed, his same old goofy smile appearing.

“Fine enough, we’ll get our results soon” he murmured, more to himself than to anyone else.

Ren saw his bag had been moved. Thinking it was rather strange, he went to check if anything had been stolen. He saw a small letter instead.

His face was completely red when he finished reading.

“It can’t be…” he whispered, not believing what was before him.

He ran down the corridor, directly to the teacher’s room.

“Kazuki-sensei!” he called, panting.

Said sensei immediately looked his way, his expression blank.

As the matter asked, they talked on the roof, more privately.

“Kazuki-sensei… I…” Ren was having a hard time getting the words out.

“Ren… I didn’t know you felt that way about me… had I known… but it’s still improper… I am, after all, your sensei, older than you even…”

“Age isn’t the question… profession isn’t the question… all that doesn’t matter in my eyes… what I really want to know… the real question is… do you feel the same? Anything at all?”

Kazuki-sensei could see his student was very serious about the whole situation. He would have never doubted his adorable student’s feelings, but the situation was delicate. The boy’s family had great influence on the school; they were a rich family, they were known everywhere in Japan. His position was at stake, the boy’s future was at stake. Did he love his student that way? Of course he did, what else could he call those manifestations of affection towards the younger one? What else could he call the butterflies on his stomach when the boy would smile so openly for him? What could he call the squeeze in his heart whenever he saw the boy with the others?

Ren was staring at his sensei, his heart like a drum, beating so fast and so hard. It hurt, he knew, the sensei would never answer his feelings. It hurt so much; his heart felt like it was being torn apart. A single tear rolled down his face, before many others followed.

“I’m sorry I put you through this, sensei. Forget all about it. Let’s go back to being ourselves? Just pretend nothing happened…” Ren said, his heart hurting with every word he said. He turned to leave.

The sensei’s eyes widened in shock. He unconsciously pulled the boy’s arm, pulled him towards himself, towards the warmth of his arms and didn’t let go.

“It is rather awkward to have to put myself on the tips of my feet but… I’m not letting you go now… not after what happened” and so did Kazuki-sensei close the distance between them in a sweet kiss, a long awaited kiss.

Ren couldn’t believe any of it. He was being kissed? By the person he loved even, he must be dreaming. But it was real, he could feel it and it felt better than he ever imagined.

Somewhere hidden, three little “cupids” were watching the whole scene, grinning wickedly.

• Like 3

“Omedetou, Ren-chan! So, how’s it going between you and sensei?” Shingyouji asked, grinning foolishly.

“Eh?! How do you know about that?” Ren was shocked, his face becoming as red as a tomato.

“Let’s just say, a “cupid” hit you hard and you didn’t even see who it was”

“WHAT? You were the one to do those letter things? Oh my… you’re so… it’s just unthinkable… but… I want to thank you” Ren said, his eyes shining.

Shingyouji noticed the sensei was looking their way, with an expression that you could read as jealousy.

“I think Kazuki-sensei is thinking of hanging me for making you blush” Shingyouji teased.

Ren immediately turned to the sensei and as their eyes met, Shingyouji could see the sensei really loved his friend. Ren had a sheepish smile on his face while the sensei’s eyes softened. Oh, how he wished his lover would be like that more often. It wasn’t like he didn’t do it once in a while. But mostly at home and only if he was in the mood, which was becoming rare.

Shingyouji sighed.

When he got home, Shingyouji noticed Misu wasn’t back yet.

He settled to make dinner and do his homework while he waited for his lover.

There was a sudden brightness, followed by a loud thundering sound. It was raining, heavily raining.

Shingyouji looked out the window. He longed to see his lover’s face. He always worried on rainy days.

The sound of the door was enough for him to forget his worries.

“Arata-san! Okaeri! How was your day? Dinner is ready.” The boy greeted.

Misu kicked his shoes off, muttered something and went for the bathroom, leaving a puzzled Shingyouji in the middle of the hallway.

He could hear the sound of water and knew his lover went to take a shower.

This was what he disliked. These days when not even a proper greeting was given to him. The days when he knew that if he disturbed his lover, he’d be in trouble.

On these days, Shingyouji felt like he was nothing more than his lover’s “thing”, something for him to just play with, get tired and throw away. He dreaded the day his lover would get tired of him.

His stomach started to hurt, not on behalf of hunger, rather it felt as if it was churning.

He decided he’d just go to bed without eating.

Sometime after, Misu go out of the shower. Shingyouji hoped the other would see him missing and would come ask if he was okay, would kiss him good night and wish him to recover. But he waited for 3 whole hours and his lover didn’t come. This was the reason he sometimes felt like running away.

• Like 3

It was weekend, a bright Sunday even. Shingyouji could hear the birds chirping outside and even though he was in a fit to scream, it managed to calm him down.

Misu had said he’d spend the weekend with his lover, they had planned to go to the nearby library and rent something, they had planned oh having some time together and yet his lover had gone with his dear Sagara-senpai to a museum, just because the man was back from some long trip, like a good kouhai, like a girl with a crush. He felt like biting the man’s head off. He knew Sagara-san had found himself a cute girl and that they were getting married sometime soon, but it was still getting on his nerves.

The phone rang.

Shingyouji reluctantly got up and lazily picked up the phone.

“Moshi moshi? Oh, Ren-chan, what is it? What?! I’ll be there as soon as possible!”

Shingyouji hurriedly dressed, picked the keys, locked the apartment and ran. He ran as fast as his feet could take him.

He texted his lover that he’d be home late.

He hurried to the hospital.

“Ren-chan, are you alright? How’s Kazuki-sensei?” Shingyouji asked as soon as he saw the boy.

“Shingyouji-kun… he’s not breathing… his heart wasn’t beating… he’s going to die… Shingyouji, he’s going to die…” was all Ren could manage between sobs.

He held onto the boy tightly, trying to reassure him everything would turn out for the best.

It was a long time before a medic finally came. His face wasn’t the one of a good news bearer.

“Iwate-san, your friend… we did all we could, I’m terribly sorry but he did not survive… he was too weak… there was nothing we could do…” was the medic’s news.

Ren went completely static before breaking into a rage of tears, utterly broken.

Shingyouji felt like crying too but he knew that if he did, it would only get his friend crying more. He had to be strong because he knew Ren wasn’t.

He patted the other’s head gently, massaged him reassuringly and whispered softly so to calm the boy, but nothing seemed to move him from his broken state.

Ren had told him it had been a car accident. It had been raining and the car suddenly went out of control. Ren only knew about it because it was the first number on the victim’s phone list.

It dawned on Shingyouji this could happen to Misu and that thought alone left him petrified with fear.

As soon as he got Ren home, safe and sound and also a bit calmer, Shingyouji stormed home.

He saw that his lover was already inside and launched himself into his arms, crying wholeheartedly.

“What’s wrong Shingyouji?” Misu asked, his voice held true concern.

Shingyouji slowly explained the whole day’s events.

“Silly, that won’t happen to me, I’m an excellent driver” he tried to reassure, but noticed it wasn’t helping at all, “Shingyouji, there’s nothing we can do about it, it can happen but I’ll be extra careful, will that stop you from worrying?”

“No, but it helps” Shingyouji whispered.

Misu kissed his puppy’s forehead gently.

“You’ll see nothing will happen. So, want to watch that movie you were fussing about so much?”

“Hai!”

• Like 3

(Back to present)

Misu sat across his lover. Shingyouji didn’t look like he was going to eat any of the things scattered on the table.

“Shingyouji, if you dreamed about a car accident again, I assure you everything is going to be okay, so now eat something for god’s sake” he urged.

Shingyouji visibly flinched.

Misu sighed.

“Since you won’t eat by yourself, I’ll be feeding you”

Shingyouji pulled away. He didn’t want this right now. He wanted to have his lover’s arms around him and that was it.

“Shingyouji… If you’re going to act like that, I’m going out to get some fresh air”

Shingyouji didn’t make a move to stop his lover from going. He was just reliving his dream over and over again.

Misu sighed in defeat and hugged his puppy. He hated to see him in such a desolated state.

“I’m sorry I’m being so selfish…” Shingyouji finally said, his voice not more than a whisper.

“Don’t worry about it, it was just a dream you know? Touch me, I’m here, I’m alright, I’m safe and sound” Misu said in a reassuring tone.

Shingyouji knew that, he knew Misu was right there with him but it had been so vivid, so real.

“Shingyouji, I have to get something for us to eat for lunch, I won’t be long” Misu said, pulling the boy at arm’s length, “So could you at least eat your breakfast while I’m gone?”

The boy nodded.

Misu planted a kiss on his puppy’s head and turned to the door.

As Shingyouji heard his lover leave, he ate what he could and returned to bed.

The grocery shop wasn’t far from the house, but apparently was closed. Misu went for the car.

“The shop just had to be closed… perfect…” he muttered.

He didn’t want to take long for he knew his puppy would worry, especially in his current state.

All of a sudden, Misu heard one of the tires do a weird sound.

Don’t tell me the tire’s got a hole… of all the times… this day is being the best, he thought bitterly.

What he wasn’t expecting was for the sound to increase and the car to start turning by itself.

“Damn, that hole should make the wheel stop not make it go out of control” Misu cursed, trying to turn the steering wheel, so as to keep the car from the opposite side of the road end.

He knew it was useless when he heard the same sound repeat on another of the tires and braced himself for the impact.

The car hit the nearest road lamp post, making the glass break, but luckily, Misu had put his arms in front of himself to avoid getting hit on the face. For some reason, the airbag hadn’t been released.

He tried to move but soon noticed the front part was too crushed for him to get out without help. He could feel blood slipping down his arms due to shards of glass, which had been projected upon the impact.

Nice work, he thought proudly, I just managed to avoid getting my legs crushed and my face all bloody.

He could hear the sound of an ambulance nearby and knew help had finally come. And with that thought he let himself slip into unconsciousness, the last thing on his mind the face of Shingyouji.

• Like 3

“…Arata-san!” Misu could hear the distant voice.

He succeeded in opening his eyes at some point, the first he saw was his puppy’s face, tears falling freely.

“Shingyouji… where am I?” he asked, feeling dizzy.

“Hospital, the car crashed… it’s not like you lost a lot of blood, but because of your anemia it was very complicated… luckily your legs are fine and your face only had some scratches…” Shingyouji explained, between sobs.

Misu could feel his arms had been bandaged. He reached to caress the boy’s cheek.

“I shouldn’t have let you go… I had been feeling uneasy… I’m sorry…”

“Don’t be silly, no one would have predicted this… it wasn’t your fault, so don’t be foolish” Misu scolded, hitting the boy’s head lightly.

“They say it wasn’t a natural thing, the car must’ve been sabotaged” Shingyouji said, scratching his head, “You look so pale…”

“I’m fine… so, when can I go home?”

“Arata-san! Be a bit more self-aware! Don’t say jokes like that…” the boy shouted, concern written all over his face.

Misu laughed, embracing the boy. His puppy was truly cute.

“I thought I’d lose you…” Shingyouji whispered.

“Thought you’d get rid of me so easily? Don’t think so. You’re mine, Shingyouji” Misu said, his lips curved into a smirk.

“How can you joke like that when you could’ve died? Do you know how much I worried? You’re never going to change…” Shingyouji complained, pulling the other man away.

The boy turned to leave, tears still falling.

Shit, Misu thought, I went a bit too far with that…

He waited for Shingyouji to come back soon. The boy didn’t come.

“Might as well rest… as soon as I’m good to get out of this place…” Misu thought, before closing his eyes.

Not very long after, a medic entered.

“We’ve analyzed your health, and tomorrow you may take leave. Just be careful about your anemia in the following weeks. You should feel weak, but we’re going to pass you a medicine to help with that” explained the man, his eyes never leaving the piece of paper he held.

Misu opened his eyes and nodded.

He hated to take medicine but was already used to anyway.

His thoughts concentrated on what he would do once he got home.

• Like 3

Shingyouji knew deep inside that he shouldn’t have left like he did. He could only imagine how angry his lover would be after. Yet, the boy felt relieved. At that moment, he didn’t want to face Misu and his beaming self when he had been so close to death.

Shingyouji wanted to cry himself to exhaustion, release the tension that had been building the past few days but he knew it wouldn’t change anything, since when has anything been accomplished with tears?

He phoned Ren and told him about the events, leading to a very sad Ren and a very apologetic Shingyouji in the end. Ren was a very emotional and sensitive guy, more now that he lost his only meaning to live.

They ended up not saying much but Shingyouji felt somehow better.

(hope you liked, not going to finish)

• Like 3

*hugs tight*

wow..

i like the mood of your fic here.

you got tragedy, hope and a nice lemony twist rolled into it.

i hope you do continue dearie..

you were really getting somewhere.

don't give up, ne?

thank you for dedicating this fic to me.

waaaaiiii! you included June-chan and me in the story. hahahahah! sugoi!

yuu-chan.....!!!!! thanx fo including me and yojichan...lol

i love being an extra...cupid...wuwuwu.... kakkoi ne~~~ hehe

and yuu chan i really hope u can finish this becoz im so love ur new fanfic...itz really somethimg new for m x s fanfic...

but dun push urself too hard...ok???

*BUNNY + BLOOD = JUNE CRYING LIKE A BABY*

*MISU + ACCIDENT = JUNE GOT HEART ATTACK*

It doesn't show up for me! I can't read it HELP! I wanna read pwease? *chibi eyes* it just shows this '

That's it! Please I wanna read!

• Like 1

It doesn't show up for me! I can't read it HELP! I wanna read pwease? *chibi eyes* it just shows this '

That's it! Please I wanna read!

well...yuu chan deleted it she said she's not gonna writes anything again....

• 1 year later...

Oh...so sad...if I recall their fanfic it's really good...wow this story is not complete...make me curious...hehe

But thanks for the reply...^^