Private with Saki-san (1x1)

-Jae Hwa-

General plot:

Two step brothers love in each in secrecy. The two are oblivious of each other affection till one day, their parents have to go on a business trip and leave them to take care of each other at home and the two start a secret relationship.

Ideas for discussion:

They r both virgins.

They r popular with girls.

One has insecurity issues, the other one is overly jealous.

One has a girlfriend.

The best friend of the uke likes him.

Their parents decide to divorce.

Their parents are homophobic.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• -Jae Hwa-

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the ideas you came up with, though I think omitting the girlfriend one may be good, especially if the boys are oblivious to the common romance advances.

All in all I think that the other ideas seem like an interesting talk about. Which ones are your favorites out of all this?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

We can work with all of them really, and get rid of the gf one. We can add ideas as we go along as well, this is just so we know more or less where to go ya know.

Hai, now I presume we should work on our characters?

Any ideas for the sheets or do you want the name and a picture to go with it?

large.png

Name: Nitone Fujimori

Position: Uke

Personality/ Bio: kind, loving and sweet. He is gentle and pretty book smart, but when it comes to relationships and doing things on impulse Nitone is pretty dumb to this, as a result he has never been kissed by anyone or had an actual physical relationship. Nitone is one for self expression involving tattoo's an piercings. Nitone has a few piercings (the lip and the navel ) and one tattoo that is a small spade with initials carved into them. Nitone had the initials squeezed in to the small spade on his wrist so they were not really easy to read.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Massive Changes

~please read below~

Because I want to

There was a massive plot change and I decided I wanted to post it.

The idea is somewhat like love stage but rather then meeting at young ages like love stage it's gonna be meeting in teen years. The two boys will do one of the two or both (modeling/ shooting a move/tv show) when they meet. That is up for the discussion as to what they do and how they meet. Obviously a company will be mentioned again to be decided, as for the plot clearly they meet, they get to know each other they work together whatever we decide that tickles our fancy. As for the rest it will be decided by me and jae jae so everything above this post is invalid and crossed off and not used at all.