Any recommendations?

SecretSenpai

I've seen a good few kdramas, but I'm wondering what to watch next. Perhaps someone knows of some good ones that aren't extremely popular?

Comment with your favorites, and a brief explanation would be nice.~

:hamtaro-005 (8):

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HiroRu

• Almonda

• SecretSenpai

• Onlymeneko

How about Birth Secret? Idk why I'm lately into that kind of drama /laugh/ it's about family and love. Pretty interesting how the story developed and there were many suspense too.

What kind of drama are you looking for? Action, romance, drama, melodrama, historical, suspense?

There are so many good ones... One of my all time favourites is Time Between Dog and Wolf...I have lost count over how many times I have watched this one..It has drama, lots of actions and really good acting..this is my favourite drama with Lee Jun Ki..After his mother is brutally murdered in front of him by a syndictae in Thailand, Lee Jun Ki is adopted by a NIS agent..this drama is about revenge, spywork, some love..

Athena- is also really good..it has lots of action, again spywork --some romance..I didn´t like Iris 1 & 2..but loved this one..

If you are looking for some melodrama..but with a happy end..then watch Crazy For You..it is about a young man that accidentely kills a man while trying to earn money..and later on he and the dead man´s fiancee fall in love..

Another good drama is Rebirth / Ressurection..it is another revenge drama, sort of a detective drama where a police officer gets to know that he has a twin, that he lost his own memory when his father was killed..the drama is about him finding out who he is and who destroyed his family and taking revenge..

One of my favourite historical dramas is Ballad of Seo Dong...This drama is loosely based on one of Korea’s oldest folk songs. About the illegitimate son of a Paekche emperor and how he later on with the help of a Silla princess becomes the new emperor against all odds. I liked this one..because this drama is not about him wanting to become a king or an emperor..it is a wonderful love story and also a story about a man who wants to find out who he is, who his father is and who wants to be acknowledged by the people who raised, grew up with him.

There are many good dramas.. what genre are you interested in..I might know more..

• 1 month later...

Hello! :hamtaro-005 (8):

I'd recommend

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. It's a romantic comedy about a city girl (fashion designer) who ended up working at a grape farm due to circumstances and how she adapts to the farm lifestyle with her male protagonist. I like this drama because it's funny and the female protagonist is Yoon Eun Hye and she's a good actor.

I'd also recommend

. It's also a romantic comedy about a strict posh super mega rich lady whom everyone fears ends up with a general manager (some kind of a butler) that drives her crazy because even if she does horrible things to him, he won't budge. Oh yeah the lady is Yoon Eun Hye again. Haha

Now I'm watcing

. Its another romantic comedy. I haven't finished it yet but it's the usual rich boy and poor girl falls in love but it has a lot of secrets stories. It took long enough to establish the story on the first episode but when the story progresses, you'll like it (I hope). The actors are good looking. Park Shin Hye is the female protagonist (another one of my fave korean actors). Lee Min Ho and other stars in the entertainment industry. The show has a lot of eye candy. ^ ^

Other kdramas I had watched and liked are

, and
. I heard My Love from the Stars is also good.

I'm kind of partial to kdramas whose actors are good-looking :hamtaro-005 (5):

Here are some good one and genes for these show are all over the place. Here are some that I am currently watching.

A Witch's Romance:Ban Ji-Yeon is a single 39-year-old woman. She works as a reporter and is very enthusiastic about her work. So much so that she is often called a “witch” at work. She doesn't believe in true love, because of her past experience when her boyfriend disappeared prior to their wedding.

Yoon Dong-Ha is 25-year-old young man who runs a small errand center with his friend. The errand center will do pretty much anything including sending out someone dressed as Santa Claus or provide security for an idol star. He looks like a happy guy, but he lost his girlfriend by an accident.

No Shi-Hoon (Han Jae-Suk) is a 41-year-old war photographer. He was Ban Ji-Yeon’s boyfriend.

Triangle:When three brothers were very young, they lost their parents. The three brothers were then separated and lived apart for 20 years without knowing of each other. They then meet again unexpectedly and begin their relationship as brothers.

Jang Dong-Soo (Lee Beom-Soo) is the oldest brother. He works as a detective.

Jang Dong-Woo (Siwan) is the youngest brother. He was adopted by a rich family when he was a baby and became Yoon Yang-Ha. He is cynical and cold.

Doctor Stranger:As a child, Park Hoon (Lee Jong-Suk) and his father were kidnapped by North Korea. In North Korea, Park Hoon was trained to become a doctor by his father who was already a doctor. Park Hoon became a genius like chest surgeon. He then flees to South Korea.

Park Hoon begins to work as a doctor in South Korea's top hospital Myungwoo University Hospital, but he feels like a complete outsider. To bring his love from North Korea, he does anything to make money.

An their are many other and here are tow of my fave of all time.

Life is Beautiful:tells the story of a blended family who lives on Jeju Island.

The Golden Bride/Bride from Vietnam:On the street of Ho Chi Minh, two people stand out in the crowd, Han-sook (Mi Sook Kim), and her sister-in-law, Gunja, who have come to Vietnam to find a kind, naïve girl to marry Jun-woo. However, they can’t find anyone they like, and as they are about to give up, they are approached by Jin-ju who asks them to take her instead. Han-sook likes the fact that Jin-ju’s father is Korean, and decides to take Jin-ju as her daughter-in-law. However, Jin-ju, who is half-Korean half-Vietnamese, has decided to marry Jun-woo in order to find her birth father. A month later, Jin-ju, who pretends she’s Korean who grew up in Guam, comes to Seoul and marries Jun-woo. Jin-ju meets Jun-woo for the first time on the day of their wedding and falls in love with him. On their wedding night, Jun-woo tells Jin-ju that he cannot love anyone. Jin-ju is heartbroken but begs him to stay with her for at least two years until she gets a green card. Jun-woo agrees to this “contract-style” marriage under one condition: that they do not fall in love with each other…

• 2 years later...

I like

I think it's very romantic and cute

If you like Cha Seung Won, you should watch the series!