ノラガミ [ N o r a g a m i ]

Saga

tumblr_myngsohsnD1sz9akzo1_r6_500.gif

NORAGAMI || ノラガミ

Someone watching Noragami? Man! I am getting into it with each next episode! I might as well read the manga! Such a cool show, I swear!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• nicicia

• gin

• Miss RED

Top Posters In This Topic

.LOL i got curious with all the news feed on fb plus this thread. Yeah the effects of this anime is good esp. that last slash thing. Yeah it was really a new anime involving Gods. And why are their faces turning sour when they talk about that stray? Hmmm

Bishamonten kind of reminds me of Erza Scarlet--semi-barbarian girl. And Kazuma reminds me of Yukio from Ao no Exorcist.

|| I agree. How far you watched it? I mean, all episodes out so far or? Because I am pretty curious how 5th episode will go. Seriously, the end of the last episode was too intriguing!

HAHA episode 1 due to shitty internet connection. I almost slammed my PC. anyways I read the manga up until its current chap--is it the same from the manga?

I really like Noragami so far. Yato is so funny but you can tell he has a lot of darkness inside him too. I'm going to read the manga later. I have heard it's a lot darker than the anime.

• 2 weeks later...

|| Haven't started the manga yet >_> might do so after the anime. But man, it's so hard to hold back! XD I so want to read the manga, but in case they fuck up the anime, I will get angry. Ignorance is a bliss..., to a certain point, LOL. That's the only reason why I am holding back from reading.

Oh, dudes! The new episode...oh, god. ;D I was so damn excited and how it ended, ZOMG. >_> Dudes... I am in love with Yato. XD. Damn him and his coolness.

tumblr_n00xatiVSx1qe1i57o1_r2_500.gif

tumblr_n00xatiVSx1qe1i57o2_r3_500.gif

You grant ANY wish you get… no matter whose it is.

I read the manga and now I'm trying to keep calm about all the changes. I'm here like "But why did they change THAT?"

Oh well, I just have to remember the anime is a different thing. But the manga doesn't have that many chapters so of course they have to add extra stuff in the anime to fill up all the episodes.

|| So I am doing right, waiting for the anime to end and then head for the manga. To be honest, it's so hard to hold the urge to peek, lol.

• 3 weeks later...

|| The episode was just epic-ness! d州゚∀゚州b Can't wait to see the rest of the manga animated. ヾノ≧∀≦)oイエイエ!

|| NO....no,no,no,no,no! .... NO. Fuck no. Someone read the latest chapter?! No. Just no. I refuse to accept what I read. No. GOD. NO.

I've read the newest chapter a few minutes ago Y_Y

Spoiler ^_^

What I feared of happened. Y_Y I didn't want to believe Yato was the evil god who killed everyone. Yukine........... I don't want him to die Y______________Y NOOOOO

|| I read the RAW chapters, 20;21 and 22. Man.

He didn't die, but man. It was so damn cool how he changed forms.

tumblr_inline_mzbrwy0jxA1sw2lsr.png

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Where did you read the raw? Can you give me the link?

So far I only read chapter 20...

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...