[Vampire knight - Remake] [Recruitment]

Guest OkataShin

Who is your favourite Vampire Knight character?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Jae Hwa-

• Gatichan

• b.lueeyes

• UndertheWeather

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I can post once every 1 or 2 days. But when I get really really busy, it might take longer, and will of course let you know about it. Is that alright? :)

(delighted with the new change in events) I sure love the chaos going on right now... I gtg but i'll b back later.. Keep up the good work~ (evil laughter)

PS: Who is gonna roleplay as the evil pureblood? I think is about time he makes his appearance, I am so very curious...

Your turn now

!

Would be great if someone from the Dark Side eventually offered me the chance to interact- I'm searching for a Partner for Mischief *mwuahahaha*

: I request to be last to post cuz I need to see SecretSempai post first, since my character went into the dorm room last time...yea. Also, i am looking forward to his appearance, bet it will be epic~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OkataShin

I'm posting this again so that we don't have to scroll pages back to find it again later. And also, by the order, since gin posted last, next it's your turn, @SecretSenpai

1. OkataShin

2. UndertheWeather

3. Gatichan

4. b.lueeyes

5. gin

6. SecretSenpai

7. -Jae Hwa-

Guest OkataShin

Ahhaha and also, I went and took a look at SecretSenpai's profile, and his/her last activity was on the 7th of this month, so I highly doubt that he'll be coming back anytime soon. So until he comes back, we'll just skip his spot and won't mind his posts or character until he comes back. I know that this is inconvenient for you, @-Jae Hwa- but could you please continue the rp without minding SecretSenpai's character?

I have to do this to keep the rp running. Of course @SecretSenpai is allowed to jump back in to the roleplay if he suddenly appears again. But for now, we'll rp without him.

Oh my, sorry for the long wait. I havent been on in a while you see, I did checked a lot at the beginning but since no one replied, I just never checked again till now. I'll see what I can do~

Guest OkataShin

Ahhh my bad my bad. It seems like I was waiting for someone else to reply as well but just noticed that it was my turn... Ahhahah, stupid aren't I ? LOL

And no worries Jae Hwa, seems like I'm the one giving you all a long wait here. I'm trying to come up with something really soon so bear with me (and also with my writer's block) for a while.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OkataShin

@UndertheWeather

It's your turn.

Sorry all that mine took so long. I'm ashamed to admit that I forgot about it fully. I had the beginning of my reply saved into my computer and somehow my brains registered it as an equal situation to having posted it here already.

• 3 weeks later...