Mirror Imgage Curse~

Sosuke0549

23c6a26cbedeb09216eec5cb3b92d2b6.jpg

Name:Lan

Personality:cruel and evil. A sadistic man who loves torturing others. Hates the idea of love. And is a FANTASTIC lier! He's good at manipulating others to get what he wants and comes off charming like a prince but is really a monster in disguise.

Past: Long ago He was dark Warnock that reeked horror on villages, killing countless, innocent people. Until A knight in shinning armor stopped his rain of terror by trapping him in a mirror... a curse he should live out forever.

Known as the Mirror Image Curse.

THE STORY NOW.

You are a high school or college student looking threw your grandpa's addict. When you stumble apon the mirror. Thinking it was beautiful you take it home after your grandfather says you can have it. Threw out the RP you and Lan will become friends and you will what to help set him free. When he is free... ( and he will be) you'll see his true colors.

This is obviously a fantasy play. So demons, witch's,Warlocks,vampires, werewolves, and etc are all ok, so you can defiantly add on to the story. Be creative!

When YO

(Y=your O= character)

Finds out about Lan, as sad and hurt as you are you have fallen in love with him, and would do ANYTHING, to stay by his side. Ill be Seme, uke or Seke. Which ever is the most comfortable for you~

If your interested leave a response at the bottom. Also you have to have magic in your blood line. Weather your mom is secretly a witch, or grant ancestors were. Etc.

REQUIREMENTS

-please give me at lest a decent size paragraph

- please be original, and have fun!

- please add on to the RP. As long as what ever you do makes sense. GO 4 IT!

- please be on frequently. I'd like a response at lest once or twice a day, I'm really impatient.

-And please have good grammar.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• FatPanda

Top Posters In This Topic

This is confusing, yet at the same time interesting...I have a few questions.

1. What position is he?

2. Is this AFTER my character finds the mirror?

3. Is this located in a magical place, or in like a real place?

But anyways...here:

Name: Miori Kyomornar (Pronounced Me-or-ee Kyo-more-nall)

He's from a clan called the Kotodama clan, thought to have died out thousands of years ago. His clan's name means Word Spirit/Soul.

Birthday: Unknown

Race: Human/Elf Hybrid

Element(s): He can control all the elements, however his main ones are water, wind, and light

Appearance:

Skin: Pale ivory, and very smooth

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: 137 lbs (yes, he's very skinny)

Eyes: A mixture of light blue and dark blue, with a very dark blue ring around the irises

Hair: A cool steel blue, shaggy and quite long. His bangs have a bad habit of falling in his eyes

Body Structure: Thin, tall, and very lanky. He's quite the twig, but can sustain damage quite well for someone his size

Marking(s): Has the image for his clan upon his back, this particular marking glows when he uses any magic. He has a set very unique symbols, seven of them, which only he knows the meaning of on the different parts of his body.

Clothing: Usually Miori wears a light blue long sleeved tunic like shirt, that has several black fastenings and edgings. The back of the cloak is very long, and reaches to the ground. For pants, he wears black leggings, and for shoes black knee high boots. With this he wears a black choker necklace, and a single silver hoop earring in his left ear. However some days he wears a simpler outfit, either a plain black or white long sleeved shirt, and slightly fitted black or blue pants, with lace up shoes.

Image: circle10.jpg

Voice: His voice is like the ocean, forlorn, lost and quite beautiful. But at times it is quite energetic, and very happy sounding.

Personality: Miori is very different. He likes to keep to himself at most times, not because he likes being lonely, he just has this tendency to go into dazes, getting lost deep in his thoughts. He is skilled, and very talented. He's easy to get along with, and quite fun to be around, and can be one of the very best friends that a person has ever had. He is one who helps strangers, going out of his way to make sure that someone in need gets assistance. He is caring, kind, and quite gentle for a man, and is often told he must have been a mother in some past life. He likes to joke around, play pranks, and is pretty much the life of any gathering.

Background: Miori comes from a clan that was thought to have died out thousands of years ago. No one knows exactly how Mirori came to be, but it is thought that he comes from the past. One moment he was not there, and then he was. Miori is a mystery, even to himself, as his memory is now nothing but a blank spot in his brain. He is currently attending high school.

Abilities: Manipulation of elements, reading minds, becoming invisible, flight, etc.

Likes: Having fun, thinking of new things to try, practicing magic, being lazy

Dislikes: Being bored, people who are too depressing, having to do chores

Extras: For certain spells, Mirori creates a sort of symbol in midair, that is created out of light, and he uses these to summon the magic to use his spell. These are a few of the symbols:

Symbol Set 1:

magic_symbols_by_shadowwoman13-d5scidx.png

Symbol Set 2:

product_image_full_98703.jpg

Marking on Back:

119475.jpg?1374613674

Clan Markings:

magic_symbols__by_dazuma-d3d825x.jpgSchools_of_Magic__Symbols_by_Elyandarin.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:D can I play with you~?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit, whoops... someone posted while I was still reading >

Lol its fine

You can post even if there are other people posting. Because the peson might not always pick them you know? :)

1. What position is he? ( you mean like sex wise? I mean its pretty obvious that he'd nartual be a seme but ill make him be a seke,uki or seme. You can decide. Which ever is more comfortable for you ~)

2. Is this AFTER my character finds the mirror? ( what? You mean him being trapped in the mirror? Because that happened a WAY long time ago. And him being evil well he was always evil. He just will hid that factor form you natrual wanting to be free.

3. Is this located in a magical place, or in like a real place?

( um what happened to him was in a magical place. Years and years and years ago. But now its present day, our time, and there are still demons and other beings hiding. Of course humans dont know about the vampires, warlocks, and werewolves and stuff XD

And so far i LOVE! How you put so much effort in your char. Info! The i love all the magic circles! Ill check out your char. Right now. :)

@~*~FaLIEn*SnOw~*~

LOL yah I get that but I've always hated when people try to take what I've already tried to claim so I tend to back off if they beat me to it xP

just a little principle I go by

AND they put in so much effort >

not that I would have gotten it XD

my post was a sentence that didn't even fill the width of the text box XDDDD

Lol yes. I'm.already doing a RP with fallen snow and he's extremely good, He has such a good imagination XD

And puts ALOT of effort into his rp's

So I can never say no to him XD

For my second question, what I meant was has my character already found the mirror? And so this is earth right?

Also

I am sorry ^.^

Um the 1st post can be him finding it. And yes its on earth i thought a good way to find it would be in your parents or grandparents attic or somthing locked away but of course what teenager isnt curious you know? And even after your parents told you not to go up there... i mean of you want to check it out. And who ever goes in a attic? XD

You know?

definitely, I can see the attention to detail in the character description :)

If I were to choose, I'd so obviously choose him (?

Ah~

Two shay.

Hmm. I suppose i could start it off XD

Give me some time to make the thread and i already know the begining post will be very long. -.-

Plus im replying two you~

And other role plays XD

I might have it before the night is over

( night for me anyway )

Alrighty. I look forward to it! Oh, and it's night here as well. And with that, I'm going to bed. I shall reply tomorrow to our rps.

- - - Updated - - -

All, its actually 1:40 am here

Ok awesome! :)

Tomorrow then! XD

Btw dont forget. When you post your reponse. Put your char info again then your reply so people know your char .