Post a picture of yourself V

Saga

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Ya. I don't have a steady hand though. I might have eyeliner somewhere but I doubt it's liquid... I could try tomorrow for the convention.

It takes time, trust me xD I took a really long time learning what was the right way to draw eyeliner lmao. my hands aren't steady as well, that's why I always have a piece of damp tissue with me every time i apply make up xDDD

Yay! That means there's hope for me yet! ^.^ I was a bit of a tomboy growing up and scoffed at make up. It wasn't until recently that I started using it. I still only wear it for special occasions or my mum's side of the family (since they are well-to-do and I don't want them to look down on me).

Yupp!! Everyone needs to start somewhere, I haven't been using make up for long either so i can only apply the basic ones lmao

Just use your lashes as a guide to draw, that's what I do, don't worry about drawing on your lashes xDDD

Thank you!! When I get around to having a go I'll take a photo and show you. Prepare to laugh. XD

Also, I really want to apologise for never getting back to our roleplay. I am very sorry. OTZ. I left you hanging for so long and that's not cool.

Oh sure! I look forward to it xD

It's totally fine!xD You can let me know if you ever want to get back to it:)

I couldn't find eyeliner but I wore dark brown eyeshadow (3 colours) and hot pink lip gloss. I'll upload a photo soon.

I'd love to start it up again when I am actually back at roleplaying. I'm incredibly slow at the moment and actually had one person pull out of two roleplays because of it. I just can't sit myself down and think of anything to write at the moment for anyone. T.T I will read through our roleplay though and see if I can think of something.

Woah I look forward to it! I don't actually know how to use eyeshadow tbh xDDD

Oh I understand exactly how you feel, I get like that too. Take all the time you need, no worries about it lmao

Well, here they are. You can't really tell I'm wearing eyeshadow. It's meant to look nude anyway.

To put on eyeshadow, you usually choose three colours. The darkest colour goes in a thick line just along the bottom of the top eyelid, just above the eyeliner. The next colour goes about equal width above that. The third colour sort of blends in with the rest of the eyelid, as much as you like. I only really colour the eyeball part of the lid and not the space up to the eyebrow.

Thanks. I wish I was more consistent with my roleplaying. I go through months where I post everything within a day then I go through months where I barely post for one roleplay a week. I feel bad for my partners. >.

42763192_2075536576090501_7046846786366865408_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_eui2=AeHPMCb-SF9voZVXUUjW2X4WaSsVcVKkPIJQLCJX6nG0S1JAEnJyhBjNOfYQBU5-XfmbzzylPsBlX0U6BuKS_p-0vylaYbHSrS5vo4g4ZAum5A&_nc_pt=1&oh=596d3431ba4d950f02da22979d4ee957&oe=5C1B15E8

42773817_2075536792757146_6780693267966066688_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeG3JvGyEPxAiyIxDmRIoXtG20cQ-6jt-p6DxTKd702QWcG1OxEWOAL05VyZMj_JETg3TlHQaAzGs9-9KIuYsP6-qQTLGNbxOC1atvWUZp60xQ&_nc_pt=1&oh=6ca43100365e186fed2294254b80f40a&oe=5C584039

I can tell that the color is a lil different but yeah, it's not really that obvious xD

But damn gurl, that hair is awesome, you look awesome!

It's very faint. I always thought it would be darker given the colours I used. Maybe it's just the light.

Thanks. Secret: It's a wig! I wish I could grow my hair that long, thick and smooth. My hair is wavy/curly depending on the weather and frizzy. I'm trying to grow it out. It's about bra strap length now.

wowie it ain't half bad xD

I can't believe it, most wigs look kinda thick on the person's head, that isn't the case for yours so I thought it was real lmao.

Anyways, today is my cousin's wedding and I tried eyeshadow for the first time. What do you think?b7a0dc29bc2b93032df6f7b2ca10d1b9.jpg

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

You are so hot! I am jealous of your lips! That outfit looks great on you.

Wigs usually look good on me. The short one I posted in a previous photo on this thread is my favourite. I've learnt that long wings take a lot of care and get messy quickly.

Your eye shadow looks really natural! I love the way it sculpts your eyes.

Omg that's relieving to hear, my brother said I looked like a panda [emoji23]

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

you look so mature on this picture ^_^ I am glad to see you are well foxy3

HAHAHAHA

, thanks! And yep! I miss you guys a lot. It's good to be back here.

HEHEHE Me? Look matured there? Guess so, not the height though XD