"Prehistoric Lovers" - possible Group RP - Expressions of Interest

SqueezeBabe

You may laugh, coz I had a good giggle when I thought of it.

Basically your normal everyday style yaoi, except set in prehistoric times. Whether you want to run around with dinosaurs is entirely up to you but should at least be "historically" accurate.

Possible group RP with a "tribe" scenario - we can work out details after EOI's have been finalised.

As usual, please refer to my Rules of Engagement for requirements. Please note, that you don't fit the requirements but do believe that you should be an exception to my rules, please apply with an excerpt.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SqueezeBabe

• Teesie

• InkompleteWish

• BlaqueCatt

I was thinking about where in the world we would set it - Ancient Europe would be my preference as I'm familiar with the topography and the plants that grew there during the Ice Age.

Also - are we going to do the dinosaur thing? As I've now suddenly got a hankering for the Ice Age.

What kind of tribe are we - are you one tribe and me another? Do we have any specialties, what reasons do we have to meet with each other... what kind of nastiness are we going to get up to?

*waggles eyebrows* You wanna join? *winks*

Teesie and I were discussing multiple characters each - I was trying to work out if we were responsible for our "own" tribes or families (or whatever). You're more than welcome to join, I've already assessed your credentials *winks*

Ahh!!! Look who crashed the party ^____^HEEEYYYY BLUEEEE!

Um...hm...I was thinking we could be the same...although separate tribes would be awesome also. The reason for meeting is for survival....it's all so simple.

Ice age means no dinosaur right?! Oh well...I'm game for whatever. Ooor perhaps I can be the evil guy...yes I a

Defiantly the evil guy. Maybe you all are searching of a mysterious death that occurred to a group of travelers. All died but there was no sort of foul play. Skulls crushed but no bruised to indicate that one had dome so. Also...my tribe will be the ones experimenting on humans and creating .... Something XD what do you think...and if blue is joining. ^__

Aww, Tees-babe, you're so sweet!

And Squeeze-my-baby, if you hadn't already, I would be worried. *smooch*

I like the tribal idea, but if we go with the multiple tribes there could be some difficulty if we consider how many people MAY join this, because we don't know how many might. However, I do like the idea of at least two tribes, because...well, that's just awesome.

Well... I'm not sure how many people think they're going to be joining, if we suddenly get an influx of people, then we'll return to individuals rather than tribes.. or something..

I think we should wait, but still brainstorm because if we don't well this won't stay towards the top of the Recruitment section and we won't get look-see's. *snorts*

XD HAHAHAH SQUEEZE BABE....your funny...

Ok...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I was asking what you think of me being the bad guys and all?!

I'm happy with you being a "baddie" tribe... i reckon it will add an appropriate twist to the stories... but are the good guys supposed to "win"?

Hm...no...they think they do but it doesn't happen. I will have my main character working with the good and bad. So more precisely he's a traitor. :)

LOL!!!!!!

It almost makes me not want to be a good guy... fine.. the baddies can win, but I want there to be lots of sexy bits as compensation!

THAT'S IT! I'm officially making myself a good guy so I get to play just a bit of angst and be all rebellious and give you guys a run for your money.

what sexy bits are we compensating?! XD especially during such an ice age XD HAHAHA FIIIIIINE you can have your smex...as long as the bad guys get some as well :p

Hm...

a run for our money...:p whatever. You'll still lose in the end.

Oh and Squueeze.. The Heros winning is sooooooooooo over rated :p :p

You've been reading my RP's haven't you :p

- - - Updated - - -

I'm already threesoming away in some my stuff *winks*