Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) [New Anime Announced]

Asakura-Sama

51c4e9.jpg

It was announced that Kuroshitsuji will be having a new anime adaption it was officially announced on Monthly G Fantasy magazine. It is still unannounced if it will be another TV series, movie or just an ova

And now there's something to look forward for, details is still not clear regarding this, thus I'm not sure if this will be the continuation or a reboot, but if it is a reboot of the anime, then I wish they would replicate what was on the actual manga XD

Date of release: TBA

Source:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarkRavie

• Asakura-Sama

• ukemextreme

• shinya's riddle

• 1 month later...

i'm looking forward to watching it too ! i hope it's nothing like season 2 though! i think it'd best for season 3 to follow the manga.

Oh my god. So much happiness just exploded inside of me. YESSSSSSSSS!!!! * Super fangirl activate*:hamtaro-005 (23):

They'll either retcon season 2, and do more of the manga, go with season 2, and have Ciel able to contract, but with Sebastian still in tow, or pull a Brotherhood, and retcon it in its entirety, and entirely adapt the (ongoing) manga.

First two, and in particular the first, seem the most likely.

• 2 weeks later...

They better put some freaking yaoi in there, I keep reading all these fanfics and doujinshis about ciel and sebby (my poor nose won't stop bleeding *_*) and I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMOREEEEEE