Sherlock

YaoiFanfictionWriter

Anybody else a huge fan of Sherlock?? I've just finished watching all the episodes and now i want season 4. xD

If so what do you people think of John and Sherlock together? It's obvious that everybody wants them to date, i want them to date. It's amazing and i'm wanting to watch all the episodes again. xD

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gatichan

• Ayakashiu

• Miss RED

• fan_yaoi

OMG HIIII. HUGE FAN OF JOHNLOCK HERE *^*

i haven't watched the third season yet since i haven't downloaded the eps yet T_T my friend told me that it's the last season but i soooooooo want a season 4. i need sherlock to be a long-time running show

• 3 weeks later...

that's the best show ever!!and i'm another huge fan of johnlock!! :leaf15: i haven't watched season three yet but i'm planning to right now! :D are there any news about season four??

Well they already have the plots sorted for season 4 and 5. Season 4 is starting around Christmas. A Christmas special!!!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
that's the best news i heard lately!and now i can't wait for christmas!!guess this is gonna be a long year...

Oh God, there's a thread here about Johnlock!?!?!? Great! I'm so, so glad I found you guys- I'm an enormous fan and I love, love, love them!!! That's great news that two more series are coming on- alone for Benedict Cumberbatch I'd watch the series, but he and John together are simply magic rabbit8rabbit4rabbit1:leaf15:

Because of a friend and because of Cumberbatch voicing Smaug I just watched my first ep ever last week (the one where Watson gets married. Not sure which season or ep) and it hooked me hugely. I smell marathon.

wait, wait, wait!! Series three hasn't come out in Germany- don't tell me anything about what happens in the third series yet!! I already saw photos, so I know about the wedding, but don't tell me anymore, please! *begs* But God, yeah, I think this weekend I'll go for a marathon, too

omg sherlock voiced smaug??i didn't know that..ok i love johnlock even more since they play together in the hobbit too (it's one of my favourite books so now when i'll read it again i'll imagine those two ^^)

- - - Updated - - -

and yeah i agree with

please don't talk about what happens in the season three!!or at least put it in the spoiler..

I've been dreamily staring off into space, imagining the Sherlock actor in a darkened room, growling like a dragon into a microphon...grrrrrr onion0

i love smaug's voice! so if i imagine that low rumbling voice and the actor i get..wow ok i'll just stop right there!!

it would probably be scary if he would talk exactly like the dragon does..but in my imagination his voice is just so damn hot..and i guess now you all know what i'll be fantasising about tonight when i go to bed :p

, I feel you there, sister!! Have you heard Benedict reading the lyrics of an R. Kelly song?? If not, check this link out when you're alone and can scream your head off at the hotness ;-)

Yeah, he's got a lovely, deep voice- I'd kill for a guy with that voice my age *sigh*

But seriously, he and John are great. Does anyone know of a good fanfic about those two?

aaaaa

it's a crime to read that lyrics with that voice!!i almost died when he said "i can't wait to turn you on"..yep i can't wait either!

Here's a spoof about Benedict on Sesame Street, which relates to Sherlock. It's really cute- I hope you like it ;-)

2gwtbpe.jpg

it's really cute ^^ thanks~~

and here's something for you (and all the other fans!)..it's about fan art :p

Just found out three weeks ago about season 3 had been released online (tho it's not yet eng sub). And managed to finish it in a day. Then watch it again and download it till episode 3 xD

I love Andrew Scott because of his bad and naughty man act ! Ah, and not forgeting Sherlock. What can I say, genius is the new sexy xD

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I absolutely love Sherlock and no Johnlock for me. I love them as besties and that's it. Their friendship is goals and it's perfect for what I see.