[18+] .::My Tsundere::. [Miss R.E.D and CutiePie]

Miss RED

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Handsome%20anime%20boy%20wallpapers%20480x640%20(02).jpg?m=1343460158

Name: Hakuba Kouji

Nickname: Kouji

Personality: Quiet, kind and caring.

Position: Dominant (Seme)

tumblr_mkz328HtQL1s9naxao1_500.png

Name: Honjou Hatsuma

Nickname: Tsuma

Personality: Tsundere, smart and good-looking.

Position: Submissive (Uke)

Plot: The Honjou and Hakuba family had been rival in for as long they could remember. This time, it is Kouji and Tsuma turn to inherit their family legacy; those that leads different lifestyles but has the same goal. "To be one of the greatest company ever." Who will claim the throne? Or should we say, how will they achieve it..?

You go first...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CutiePie

• Miss RED

Kouji was walking on the street, people seem to be scared when they looked at Kouji. because Hakuba family are the most top rated family. but he had a rival, Tsuma. he's from the Honjou family which are also a top rated family. Kouji decided to go to Tsuma house for no reason. Kouji goes to Honjou Family house. neither he is knocking or talking or ring the bell. he was just standing there and keep in silence. finally...he decided to ring the bell. while he waited for the answer he started to sigh.

Tsuma are drying his hair when he heard the door bell ring. He let the towel hang on his head as he walks to the front door. He pushes the communicator on. The screen pop on and he could see Kouji on the screen looking smugly at it. It's kinda unexpected for him to be here of all places what's with them being rivals. At first, he decides to ignore it but he couldn't shake off this curiousity from his mind. And so, he answer lazily through the intercom. "What do you want, Hakuba?"

"Don't you have any courtesy." He heaves a long sigh. "Hold on, I open the door."

Tsuma open the door and let Kouji have his way in. The obsidian hair man cross his hands over his chest. "So, what is it that you want to talk?"

"i admit it that you are the number one family here.." Kouji sighed. "but...i'll get my revenge..." Kouji grinned. "and also..where's your family? your alone?" Kouji laughed. "it seems that people critique your family wrong." Kouji grinned

He walk Kouji to the living room and take a seat on the single chair. A fist under his chin; and take the newspaper which is on the transparent table. Legs over another and faking to read newspaper. "I leave alone for your information. And what is it that you truly want to say? Spit it out." he said, sounded bored.

(Ahh, it's hard to write when listening to Lovers by 7oops! )

" i told you--...fine..." Kouji sighed. he started to sit at the sofa. "..i actually...wanted..." Kouji looked serious. "nah...just forget it...you're to an idiot to understand it." Kouji laughed and started to stand up.

Tsuma put down the newspaper as he talk back, "How dare you insult me, scum." he hissed lowly as he stand up as well. Not sure as to why he would eaily agitate when he's with the other man. "And don't you take me for an idiot. There's nothing, nothing, I repeat, that I couldn't comprehend. So just let the cat out of the bag will you!"

"fine. make sure you don't regret it." Kouji laughed. Kouji kissed Tsuma. his tongue move with the others tongue. Kouji stopped and trying to open Tsuma's mouth and sucked his tongue. he knew that Tsuma regret it but this what Tsuma want to know..

( *roflol* *ehem* that, sure is a bit... *ehem* )

The kiss was so sudden that Tsuma went statue as he absent-mindedly let Kouji have his way with the kiss. He could taste the other man tongue explore his mouth, wet with saliva. Hate to be on the losing side, Tsuma fight back for dominant. However, the lack of air force Tsuma to break the kiss and a string of of saliva connects between them. Rasping for air and cheeks tinted with red; glaring to Kouji eye to eye. Not even words could describe what he thinks, what he feels. He just stare blankly at the man.

( ghahaha this girl have learned how to be a hardcore seme!! XDDDD )

"hm? what's wrong? weakling at this kind of thing?" Kouji laughed. "but..your face is so easy to read. you still want me. dont you?" Kouji grinned. he started to kiss Tsuma more. and grope Tsuma's ass. "heh. your ass is also begging for me too? how honest." Kouji chuckled.

(Doesn't mean I don't do it, I don't know how to *smirk* )

Tsuma slap the hands away and push Kouji hard. He wipe his mouth roughly as if it was poison to him. "Have you gone mad!" he lash out loud and throw the table upside down. Not only Kouji forced himself on Tsuma, but he dared to...to... UGH!

"huh? but you tell me to tell the truth." Kouji grinned. he forced Tsuma to the couch. "i will rape you today." Kouji laughed. he started to forcily take off his clothes by his hands. Kouji bite Tsuma's nipple and pinching the other one.

(

*massage my head* Oh god~ this is why I'd never become the uke. My 'seme' side is begging for release! Can I reply later. Need to finish my laugh and so that I could gather my mind back..)

(And also, P.E.R.V.E.R.T !!!)

(

can't help laughing when writing up the moans xD )

"Ah...N-no, stop it..." Tsuma try to sound angry, believe it, he tried. But he couldn't help but moans to the contact. The pleasure is ovewhelming plus with a bit of pain tp it. Tsuma could feel he was getting hard even more when the man above him nibble on his nipple and pinch the other. "AHhh.. Kouji!"

( ghahahaha XD i feel the same way!

)

"what's wrong?" Kouji chuckled. "you're so weak. i can do this everyday." Kouji laughed. "hey turn around will you? i wan't to put my fingers in your ass." Kouji said while he stared at Tsuma. Kouji started to kiss Tsuma. "keep moaning. i want to hear more." Kouji grinned.

"Uhh..haa.. You-u bastard! Ahh.. No!" The black-haired man try his best to escape Kouji's grip. Whats with him getting light-headed and couldn't surpress the moan that are coming out from him.

"yeah, that's it. let me hear your sounds..." Kouji started to laugh. he stared at Tsuma's ass. "i'll put my finger in. okay?" Kouji started to put one of his fingers inside Tsuma's ass. Kouji stared at Tsuma, his reaction is very adorable to him. "i'll put one more." Kouji put another one inside Tsuma's ass. Kouji's fingers started to strech at Tsuma's ass.

He could feel Kouji scissoring him from inside and slightly hit the prostate which make his visions goes white. The sensation was too much. Tsuma could hear the bloods pumping loudly through his fine veins. "Ah! Ah..ahah..ah! Kouji, please..ah!"

"hm~? please what~?" Kouji grinned. "this is just my revenge, Tsuma..." Kouji laughed in an evil way. "i'll put one more in, okay?" Kouji smiled eviliy. he put one more of his fingers inside. he decided to move his fingers in. he slowly put another one without telling. Kouji licked Tsuma's ears.

He snort at the comment, "Heh, there's n-haa-nothing you could-ugh-do about it. The Ha-hakuba family is destiny to be under my fami-Ahh!!" Kouji's finger start to move in and out, driving him mad. Intentionally missing his prostate; almost making him beg for it. But Tsuma never beg. Not even he's dead! His ego is to hard to crack and being fuck by his enemy - a guy nonetheless - will never leave down to it.

"i can't believe a handsome guy like you actually moaned like that. " Kouji laughed he started to grin. "now, i'll fuck you and you will never can say a word." Kouji chuckled. he unzipped his pants and started to put his erection inside Tsuma. "i''ll make you moan. everyday. everytime." Kouji grinned. he trusted inside hardily. he licked Tsuma's ear.

(

please, stop this scene. I'm begging you... T^T )

"N..ahh! No don't, I...g-get it out." Tsuma bite his lips hard, preventing the moans from pouring out of his mouth. His clothes scattered all over on the floor, but Tsuma don't care about it at the moment. He was too busy to claim back his voice and willpower to resist this delight feeling. Controlling his body is hard. But still, he won't give up that easily. He just won't. Tsuma attempt to elbow Kouji on the stomach...