The Theater Club ( Rezel & CutiePie )

CutiePie

An RP Between

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
& CutiePie.

|| CHARACTERS ||

My Character

tumblr_mx7mauJ5e91s4lxk6o1_500.jpg

Name: Raiko

Nickname: Rei

Personality: Kind, Quiet And Caring

- Cats And Dogs

- Cookies

- Cakes

Dislikes:

- People

- Bugs

- Dark Red-Haired Man.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
's Character

[ ON THE COMMENT ]

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rezel

• CutiePie

attachment.php?attachmentid=27848&d=1389614328

Name: Ren (antagonists)

Position: Uke

Race: Human

Height: 163 cm

Weight: 55 kg

Dislike: people

Bio: He does not like to be noticed, shy, often derided, but actually he is hiding a secret

*There was a student who join theater club. He was innocent and still new student in the school. But there was someone from the theater club interested on him. Actually Ren is the antagonist of the drama and he kill people real. But nobody knows about that except the guy who interested on him.*

My name is Antagonists but I hide my identity, I used to be called Ren. My father is the strongest mercenaries, My mother is a great bank robber, whereas I was ..

Today Ren will be new student in Arumon School. He little bit shy, but his twin brother, Ben, encourage him. They go by bus a few minutes later they arrived. After that Ren and Ben separate, they are in different classes. Ren run immediatly go check his class and also check the school rules and etcetra. He looked to the listing of clubs in the school. Theater club.

"So, is it the place where I going to ruin?" he smirked.

"Ruin what?" Rei said looking at the new guy. Rei started to look at the list of the clubs, he was searching for Karate, but looks like they don't need more. "your the new kid right? Ren? hah. funny our name seems familiar." Rei chuckled. he found a club, 'theater club' it looked interesting so Rei might wanted to join.

Ren startled about someone talked near to him. He accindentally throw the book because suprised. "Th-that's.. my house is ruin because earthquacks, that's all!" He said in hurry. "Y-yeah, pleased to meet you. But why you know my name?" said Ren confused. He don't want this guy know what Ren about going to do. He will bring shame to his family if he can't do this little thing.

"i was at the class you know, when our teacher introduce you.." Rei sighed. "my name's Rei..and also...are you joing the theater club?" Rei said looking Ren slightly. "i dont ussually talk but i guess...i should.." Rei sighed.

"O-oh.. really? You are at the class before. Hm.. I didn't noticed before." Ren feel sorry and smile to Rei. He looks to the windows near him, "Yeah, I would like to join the theater club. Are you in a club or something?" asked Ren, his voice was like whispered.

"people keeps thinking me like i'm invisible...or a phantom man..." Rei sighed. "no..but i was at the basketball club..but now, nope...i think i should go to the theater club.." Rei wondered.

Ren sweating, "H-hey, Rei! I didn't mean like that. I just to shy to this school so I can't look at other people, you know?" Ren wonder what makes Rei chages his mind, "Isn't that basketball club is cool? Why?"

Rei sighed, looking sad. "i'm a shadow, anyway.." Rei gave a forced smile, and started writing his name on the theater club name sign up. "see you." Rei said leaving Ren.

What's wrong with him? Ren followed Rei to write his name on theater club name sign up. After that he chase Rei, and he pats his shoulder. "Hey, Rei. Cheer up! I just join the theater club too, so that's makes we as friend on the club, right?"

Ren can't believe he talked to a person he just met 30 minutes ago, maybe because he didn't like to see someone be sad.

Rei smiled and patted Ren's head. "then..you'll be my first friend. looking forward to work with you." Rei smiled, waved and then he walked to the canteen. he buy a sandwich. sandwich is his most favorite food. after he finished, he buy a cake and he go run to his classroom and eat it there.

Ren thought for a moment, Really? Friends? Just don't break my plan.. Ren waved his hands and glanced to Rei. He walked slowly to the canteen and saw his twin brother surrounded by girls. As Ren thought, Ben is a popular boy, different with Ren. Ben was looks same with Ren but he wears glasses and have a mole on his right cheeks. Ben called him, "Yo, Ren!"

Ren turn his face and waves his hand. "Are you already in the proccess, Antagonist?" Ben whispered to his ear. "I know what I do, brother." Ren answered.

"excuse me..for an half minute...you both standing on my way to leave the canteen." Rei said, people shocked when they see Rei was standing at Ben and Ren direction for a long time. "hah! Rei you always came at the wrong time! phantom man!"as always, People called Rei 'phantom man' or known as 'invisible man' even though he is a bit tall, people keep don't know where he came from and looked very invisible.

Ren and Ben suprised, Ben immadietly leaving Ren with his fans. Ren bowed to Rei, "I-I'm sorry.. Rei! I talking to my brother so I just focus on him." Ren looked that Rei brought a sandwich at his hands. "Ah, please.. you don't need to hurry. I should treat you in this canteen, for my apologize? okay?"

"...okay.." Rei said while he started to put his cake on the table and sit at the chair. "..." Rei stared at Ren. Rei stands up hit Ren's head. "sorry..there were a fly on your head." Rei said with no expression.

Ren shocked, "Ouch, that's really hurt! Why you--!" Ren rubbing his head. Rei's moods seems going down faster. Ren asked him,"So what do you want to eat? Besides your food, maybe you want to eat more." Ren go buy a parfait to himself. Ren bit worry about Rei, he looked sad every time.

"nah..i'm good...i'll just eat this cake.." Rei said while he started to eating his favorite food, Cake. "..but...can you..uh please buy me a cookie?" Rei said looking at Ren.

Ren glared at him and smiled, "O-okay.. I like cookies, too." Ren is having a glasses of parfait on his right hand and cookies on the other hand. Ren gives Rei that cookies and eating his parfait. "Don't worry Rei. Everything gonna be okay, maybe your experience on the theater club will makes you known as actor not phantom man again." Ren suggested him.

"i wish.." Rei sighed, he take a bite of a cookie, and then take a spoonful of cake. "....i actually dont think i will talk to someone like you..." Rei said while he take a bite of the cookie.

Ren astonished and didn't smile. "A-are you hate me??" Ren maybe a shy one but he didn't pessimistic like Rei, maybe. "S-so..umm, my arrive was non-sense to you?" Ren stand up and wipe his mouth with full of cream with a tissue. "I' sorry I think you enjoy talk to me."

"N-no! i dont mean that!" Rei stand up and take Ren's hands. "i mean...i never could think that i actually talked to people! i usually hated people and dont like to talk!" Rei screams..people looked at them they looked shocked. "ah..is that a confession?" the people laughed.

Ren stared at Rei, "I'm happy now you have someone to talk with you. It's me right?" After that Ren smiled. Ren looked to people who laughed at them. His eyebrows raised, he was really angry to everyone make fun of Rei. Ren grabbed Rei's shoulder, "R-rei, you don't need to said it loud! T-they laughed at us.. " Ren being worried.

"I vowed to kill them." Ren whisper to himself.

"n-no..it's alright, Ren..i have been used of that.." Rei give a little smile which are a lie. "let's go to the classroom, okay?" Rei said he opened the canteen door and waited to Ren followed him, after that he close the door and walked with Ren.

"Is that really alright?" Ren followed Rei to the classroom, they have chat at the hallway. "So, Are you sure you used to that? What about your family? They loved you so much, aren't they?" Talking about family, he remembered about his twin brother, Ben. He was so lucky and get many praise from they parents because his achievment on thief something.