Hi..looking for some RP partners as well (read inside)

-Jae Hwa-

Welcome, and thanks for dropping by.

I am looking for some people to RP with. I am new to the site but I've been roleplaying for two years now. I can play both seme and ukes role, and I dont have a preference for either. I expect them to be mature, deep plot-wise, and with a lot of drama and twists.

I am looking for someone who is literate, meaning grammar and spelling should be good enough that i can understand what you are trying to say. My average reply is around 3-4 paragraphs, but I'll accept 2-3 from my partner. I'll make sure to give you enough to work with. I expect you to add to the story as well, and well...just have a good time making it. I'll try to b active as much as I can, I'll reply within the week for sure.

As for fetishes and such...I like really kinky scenes, but also romantic ones, I also like including humor in the stories...my favorite genres are fantasy, historical, everyday life kind of rps, school rps, twincest...I am open for any other as well. If you dont have a plot in mind we can come up with one...

That's about it. PM me or post bellow if interested.

rabbit3

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Jae Hwa-

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Sosuke0549

• CutiePie

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
i can do RP with you. i use 1-4 or 1-5 setences for one paragraph. when it's comes to mature, i'm more good at being an uke. if not, i'm okay either uke or seme. i reply due to my activity or events. but now, i don't have any plans so i can answer quick. i have many RP i'm holding ( 15 ) so i might reply late. my english is average. or good or bad...i don't know..

Thank you. I'll b seme then, seeing as you seem more comfortable with being uke. I'll try giving you enough details to work with, and enough time to reply ( a week max?). Is there any plot you want to specifically do at the moment?

Im intrested.

I do have a rp in mind but reading your post i thought of another idea. XD

Btw are you comfortable with threesomes?

: I like the idea very much, it was very well elaborated. So, it will be a threesome between the twins and my character I am guessing?

y: We can come up with one, just tell me what kind of things u into lately...

Aw thank you!

And no. With that one it would just be vine and you.

But for a differnt rp. I was thinking that you had two char. That were both brothers and own famous buildings. Like hotels, businesses, restaurants etc, and then you both see this collage student working part time at one of your restaurants as a bus boy. You trick him into one of your hotel rooms. And the two of you force yourself on him. But of course he wouldnt tell.. you make him into a outlet basically telling him that if he doesnt listen to you two youll fire him. But instead of being a sex toy like the two of you planned he becomes something more, and you guys fall in love with him XD.

I dont mind doing two rps with you. XD

Hmmm.. its a tough call.

How offten are you going to be on- because alot of the newbies will come on and then never come on again. So i offten dont start rps with new people on the site, lol can i trust that youll be on. Because i want to give you a shot and try both if you want. :)

I'll b on dont worry, I'll reply before the week is up, I'll try to b on as much as I can during the week as well. How about you give it a try, and if it doesn't work, we'll leave it there?

Alright two rps it is then?

Go ahead and make the bothers and the love intrest for Vine.. btw "nature calling" rp is a rather complicated plot. Is that going to be a problem?

Ill work on my guy for the brother rp. Btw think of a title for that rp too

I agree, Nature Calling is a complex plot...but that's what makes it interesting. I think I can handle it. I'll make my characters right now and I'll post the brothers one here and the other one in its respective thread? As for a tittle of the other one, how does "My favorite one" sounds?

Alright, thank you...I posted the profile back in the discussion thread of Nature Calling, but I'll repost it together with the reply i guess...

Thank you. I'll b seme then, seeing as you seem more comfortable with being uke. I'll try giving you enough details to work with, and enough time to reply ( a week max?). Is there any plot you want to specifically do at the moment?

idk if i have been mentioned this but, i need to friending you so i could you replied :) and also.. your chara sheet? i'll show you mine. and also here is some plot that came out from my mind.

PLOT #1 ( My Maid.. 18+ )

a cheap guy ( uke my chara ) wanted to have money to pay his paycheck. he decided to work as a maid for a rich guy. ( seme your chara )

tumblr_m444x9aC3B1qkbikzo1_500.jpg

Name: Ichida Hari

Nickname: Hari Or Ishiri

Personality: Kind, Quiet And Caring

words usually use: "are you alright?" and "eat okay?"

PLOT #2 ( Cheer Up! ) (you can pick 18+ or not. )

a hardworking model ( uke, my chara ) loved to make people smile, untill he found a quiet man who disliked smiling. ( seme, your chara ) the hardworking model wanted to try to make him smile and see his smile.

attachment.php?attachmentid=94460%26d=1313932531306946_large.jpg

Name: Akira Ishiki

Nickname: Ishi Or Akira Or Iki

Personality: Talktive, Happy And Kind

Words usually used: "cheer up, will ya?"

(nods softly) +18...here is my character sheet..

2qx3yav.jpg

Name: Mun-Hee

Seme

Personality: Mun-Hee appears to be a cold person, but that can't be further from the truth. His appearance and lack of smiles, lead people to think of him as the "cool" and "stay away from me" type, and because of this, he barely has any friends nor a lover. He is very optimistic, going as far as practicing how to smile in a mirror every day, unfortunately, his lacks of experience and shyness always kicks in. He is an easily nervous person (although he doesn't shows it), and his conversation skills are lacking. He can be very understanding, a good listener, innocent, and honest. Mun-hee also has his wild size, although a very calm person, he can be quiet possessive like any other seme.

Bio: Mun-Hee is the son of a rich family. His parents were always busy and never paid too much attention to him, as a result, Mun-Hee grew up to be a lonely, isolated child, whose only friends were the books in the mansion's library. He studied business in college, but didn't continued his education after bachelor, instead he opened a cafe. His business is very prosperous and popular, attracting the attention of even famous people. Unfortunately, he still lacks in the personal aspects of his life.