What A Cute Little Maid Kitten.. ( Azuneko & CutiePie ) [R18]

CutiePie

An RP between

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and

|| CHARACTERS ||

's Character

neko_boy_by_noctislucisv-d4guroc.jpg

Name: Lilium

Race: Little kitten

Position: uke

My Character

tumblr_mhcwjqUmlh1rdhnzso1_1280_large.jpg

this is human form, the cat form is very handsome. )

Name: Ren Taiko

Race: Cat But Have A Human Form.

Position: Seme

Personality: Romantic, Teasing, Funny, Happy, Kind And Caring

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• CutiePie

[beginning.....

]

Lilium held tightly onto a newspaper as he waked down the street. His eyes narrow as he approached a certain address. He was going to check into a job offer for a simple maid. His tail sways behind him as he was feeling eager and alert. Lilium rings the bell and awaits for an answer. He hope he wasn't too late in responding to the ad.

a car camed, and an thin old-man with a suit who looked like a butler camed to Lilium. "hello, we have been waiting for you, please go inside to the car." the man said. he opened the door for Lilium. and close the door when he get in. the man opened the driver door and go in. he drived Lilium to the house. the man opened the driver door and get out and closed the driver seat. he walked to Lilium's door, he opened. "this is our master house. please go in first, while i parked the car." the man said closing the door.

Lilium glanced at the old man and slowly enters the vehicle. He stayed silent the entire drive. Once the car stopped he got out and looked around. 'Very fancy... I do hope I get this job...' he thinks as he heads inside. He glanced at his feet wondering if he should remove his shoes. He had gotten some clean once just for this occasion. His ears twitch as he takes in the surrounding area.

Ren opened his door, he glanced at the cute little kitten. "so..you're the one who are going to work as a maid?" Ren said, looking at the kitten. "oh?" Ren patted the kitten's head. "looks like you still a kid. it would be weird if a 18 years old cat doesn't know how to hide his ears." Ren chuckled. "just kidding...come inside, and i will show you the room your staying. and the other rooms." Ren said while he patted the kitten's head again.

Lilium nods as he looked at the other. "Yes I am here for the maid position. I am also 18 years old. I just have trouble keeping them hidden when I'm nervous." he mutters softly as he slowly follows the male before him. He looked around fully curious and trying to remember his surroundings. He wanted to become familiar with the place as soon as possible. It would prove his skills and he might not have to worry about getting fired.

Ren goes upstairs and he didn't looked back for checking if he followed him or not. "also..if you broke the house rules you will probably get punished. none of my other female maids broke the rules, so you better be not too." Ren chuckled, he take a key from his pocket and put it to the door. it opened. "alright, here is your room. you can ask the other female maids to know the simple house rules also here is the key." Ren tossed the kitten the key for his room, after that he goes downstair and waved without turning back and continued walking.

"House rules...? What would those be?" he asked not wanting to break any. Lilium was going to have to walk on pins and needles to make sure he keeps this job. His last few jobs didn't go too well and he was fired within the day. He was sure this would be easy and planned to work hard at keeping it.

suddenly, one of Ren maid came to Lilium. "hello, there..i would like to tell you the house rules. and also please do not break the rules, dear. make sure to do it." the maid smiled, she give a paper that fill with the house rules. "also..this is the first time that master Ren actually have a male maid." the maid smiled. "alright, if you need anything else..i will be at the kitchen." the maid still smiling and leave Lilium. the house rules was

' 1. call Ren 'master Ren'

2. do not litter.

3. do not broke anything.

4. do what master Ren wants

5. do not disobey master Ren

6. do not talk back at master Ren

7. he doesn't like someone who mad at him.

8. wear maid outfits.

the punishment for females maid are fired and kicked from the house.

the punishment for male maid are sex'

Lilium glanced over at the maid as she entered. He bows politely and nods. "I'll do my very best to avoid breaking any rules." he says before looking at the paper. 'She said I am the first male made... so why is there punishment already made out... unless this is new rules...' he thinks as he placed the paper beside the bed. He then glanced into the closet. His maid outfit already in there. "I have to wear this at all times. I guess I really am the first male maid." he sighs holding the dress in his hands. He changes into it and was surprised how natural he looked in it. He was eager to start working as soon as possible.

a maid knocked lilium's door. "uh...hello i guess your new here.. my name is Laliya. nice to meet you! and also... i hope you had read the new rules! yes it is new, master Ren change it when he heard you need a job. well...i wanted you to wake master Ren up! we usually waking him up but now, master Ren wanted you to wake him up instead of the others." Laliya smiled. "and also forgive master Ren and us because we cannot find any maid outfits for you." Laliya said.

Lilium turned to look at the maid who had entered his room. "Its a pleasure to meet you. I had a feeling they might be new since the other maid said I was the first male to be hired." he says softly. He was worried about the punishment he would have to face so he knew he'd had to beware the rules. "I don't mind the uniform. Its a job and I'll do it well." he says walking pass her. He went to Ren's room. He slowly enters not sure how he should wake the other. He knew he should keep the rules in mind while doing this. "Master Ren. Its time to wake up." he says slowly approaching the bed.

"mh.." Ren was not very quiet waked up yet. he rubbed his eyes snd started to sit. "uh..damn.." Ren strecthed his body. "hey..the other maids don't tell you yet? when you wake me up, better give me a kiss. but it's to late.." Ren chuckled. "you know the rules right? and also the punishment?" Ren grinned.

Lilium froze when he heard he failed to do something. He didn't like thinking his first kiss would go to a guy just to wake him up. He would have to remember this for tomorrow. "I am sorry Master Ren." he says glancing down. "Uh yes I know both the rules and punishments. I will do my very best to not break any rules Master Ren." he says bowing his head. This was really weird to him but he needed the job so he'd deal with it. He wasn't sure what he should do next so he awaited an order.

"heh. look at your tail.. how cute.." Ren chuckled, he started to touch Lilium's ass. "hehe..i've never seen a cutie like you." Ren grinned. "because this is your first time.. i would just only sucked your nipples. others when we go to the next level. okay?" Ren said. "open your clothes. it's an order." Ren said.

Lilium glanced back as his cheeks turned pink. "Eh.. guys can't be cute can they? I've always thought cute was just a girl thing." he says mostly to himself. He has never been called cute before so this was something new. It was kind of nice and weird at the same time. Though he shivers having his ass touched. He remembers talking back is against the rules so he does his best not to say anything. Lilium glanced over at Ren. He was a bit hesitant but undoes the top of the outfit. His chest now exposed before Ren. "Uh.. is this good Master Ren?" he asked seriously nervous. He wonders why Ren would want to suck his nipples. 'Maybe he thinks men have milk like women do... I am the first male here so he must be treating me like a normal maid...' he thinks as he had no other way to explain such a situation to himself.

"of course." Ren chuckled. he started to bite his nipples. he noticed that Lilium may scream if Ren bite his nipples. Ren always liked to tease someone. "man..i know this is your first time, but..." Ren stand up at the bed and unzipped his pants. his erection was showed. "suck it." Ren grinned looking at his maid which are probably panicked. "i told you, we will be have a rough sex when we go to the next levels." Ren said patted his head to make sure it's fine.

Lilium bit his lip as a small whimper slips out. He didn't expect to get bitten. Ignoring the slight pain he glanced at Ren. His eyes widen looking at the erection on Ren. He nods lowering as he slowly takes it into his mouth. This was beyond an odd job. He wonders if the other maids have been through this. They all look so happy so it was hard to tell. Lilium suck the throbbing flesh in his mouth. He avoids looking up at Ren as he was feeling far too embarrassed.

"ah..have you ever done this before? there's no way a first timer could be this expert." Ren grinned. Ren put his hands to Lilium head and started to to move it. Ren's erection is large, it may hurt Lilium's throat. 'ah..it feels way to good..' Ren though. while he thrust Lilium head on his cock, he pinched Lilium's nipple. Lilium's nipple looked very sensitive.

Lilium shakes his head no as he was still holding Ren's length in his mouth. He had no clue what he was doing. His eyes widen a bit as he felt his head being moved by the other. 'It is too big... hard to breathe...' he thinks closing his eyes. He winced as he felt his nipples pinched. He had to focus on this or things could get bad. He figured he should move his tongue around as best as he could. This was far too much for his first day.

"sorry..mine are way to big for your little mouth.." Ren said while he panted. "s-shut..i'm about to come at your mouth!" Ren camed at Lilium's little mouth. Ren panted. when it finished, he started to put his erection out of Lilium's mouth. "hey, are your mouth okay? you can take a shower now." Ren said patted Lilium's head. and started to touch Lilium's tail and kissed Lilium's head. "you can request a hot water at other maids." Ren smiled. "thank you." yet again Ren kissed Lilium's head.

Lilium stares at the other as he suddenly felt something hot entering him mouth. It was weird and he disliked it. Though he swallows it not knowing if he was suppose to or not. His gaze lowers as he wonders what to do now. He noticed he was being thanked and that made him happy. Lilium figured he did a good job so he slowly stood and bows his head. "I'll be waiting for your next request Master Ren." he says leaving the room. He ran into one of the other maids. "Uh, is there a hot water shower I may use?" he asked looking down.

"ah yes..looked like master Ren have made a request like that.." the maid smiled. "Lin! Rin! can you turn on the water to warm?" The maid asked. "okay!" Lin and Rin smiled and started to run and switch the water to hot. "done!" Lin and Rin said. "okay..you can take a shower now." The maid smiled.

Lilium nods as he enters the bathroom. He takes off the outfit placing it neatly in a folded pile. He then gets into the water. He didn't feel as dirty as he would have thought. With the fact that this was a job in mind; such things didn't matter. "I wonder if those smiles are real. They feel real but then again they feel a bit cold. I am so confused." he says quickly finishing his shower and turning off the water. "If I remember correctly, your heart aches if your in love or heartbroken. So as long as this remains a job, I can survive anything he has planned. No love mean I shall be safe" he whispers to himself as he walked off to get dressed again.

Ren streched his body, "man..i shouldn't actually do that..it was his first time and first day..but..he's way to cute to not do it.." Ren sighed. there we're a knock at the door. "come in." Ren said. "excuse me master..." a maid come in. "what would you like to eat today?" the maid smiled. "no..i don't want you...i want Lilium.." Ren sighed. "ah..alright i shall call Lilium then, forgive me master." the maid bows and leave. she walked to the bathroom door. and she knock. "Lilium, can you please ask Master Ren what he want to eat?" the maid smiled.