My Teacher And Me~! ( animelover19912014 & CutiePie )

CutiePie

An RP Between animelover19912014

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

|| CHARACTERS ||

tumblr_mz15p0WkwY1rkf4eyo1_500.png

Name: Ryan Michaelis

Nickname: Ryan Or Mica

Personality: Quiet, Kind And Caring

About: N/A

- Cats

- Cookies

- Bluecheese Cakes

Dislikes:

- Cakes

- Chocolate

- Flowers ( alergic )

- Waking Up

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
's Character

anime-teacher-400x472.jpg

Name: James Marcus

Position: Seme

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• animelover19912014

• CutiePie

James walked around the college he taught at looking around to make sure that no one was skipping their classes and then walked in to his office so that he could start grading papers. James taught third level literature. James's class was very small because so few students made it through the others. James had an alarm that went off a little later telling him it was time for class to start.

Mica was running at the hallway, he was thinking if he was late for class. Mica runned to his class. open the door and he goes in and closed the door. "you just came right in time, Ryan!" a friend of Mica laughed. "whatever." Mica said, he sitted at his seat. when the alarm ringed, Mica gived a relaxed sigh. he was taking a pen from a guy next to him. "mind if i borrow this?" Mica said. the guy nodded. Mica didn't actually use it for writing but instead he is playing with the pen.

James walked in to the class room and looked at the students sitting in the class "well today we are going to start class of with a pop quiz" James started passing the quiz out he did that on and off to see if his students were paying attention in class or not. James had one student in particular that he was watching and if he didn't do well James was going to have a little talk with him

"ah! come on!" the students whined. "another pop quiz? man, i'm bored.." Mica sighed, he tried to make his voice little so the teacher wouldn't know that he said that. "and i haven't learn yet.." Mica sighed. he looked at the quiz. it was very hard for him. he started to answered the quiz. he doesn't care if he got bad grades.. and he doesn't care about his own future. a few minutes later, the students finished the quiz and gived to the teacher.

James collected all the quizzes and then told them about a project they would be doing "this project is 50% of your grade this term if you do well you may make it through to the next portion of this class if not you will be seeing me again as you retake it" James handed out what they would need to get started on it. James handed the quizzes back once he had then graded and on Mica's he told him to stay after class to talk

Mica sighed. a few minutes later, Mica goes to the teacher. "what is it?" Mica said with a very amusing face. "oh i know, i got bad grades again." Mica sighed.

"bad grades isn't what I would call it Mica if you don't pull your act together you will flunk this class I have seen your work when you put your mind to it you do very well in class you need to pass this project or you will be back here next term"

" i don't care. and stop calling me 'Mica' Mica is the only nickname for people i know." Mica leaved the teacher and go back to his seat.

James shook his head Mica still had to stay after class to make up for the failed quiz and then they would talk some more. James knew that he did care but for some reason he was acting as if he didn't. James looked at his watch and dismissed the class so they could work on their projects but told Mica he had to stay

"ugh...why do i have to stay here at class?" Mica sighed. " i wanna go home, already...." Mica gived another sigh. "what do you want?" Mica looked at the teacher. "another detencion for me not doing anything?" Mica asked.

"you could say that" James dropped a mountain of papers on his desk "this is every assignment you have given me all term fix them and make them the quality that I know you can and I will revise your grade so that at the end of the term you can leave this class if you don't well lets just say you'll fail"

"...." Mica looked at the teacher. "..i'm not afraid of you..." Mica stared at the teacher. "and i'm not afraid of losing grades...and i don't even care about it." Mica leaved the class.

Before he could get out of the class James grabbed his arm and pulled him back in pinning him to the wall. James made sure the door was locked before he turned his attention to Mica "if you weren't afraid of me you wouldn't be in such a hurry to get out of here all the time so I would say you are very scared of me and what I can do"

"g-get off me!" Mica trying to break free but he cant. Mica looked at the right side, he doesn't wanted him to see his blushing face. "i-i'm not afraid of anybody!" Mica yelled, he keep trying to break free.

"so you say but your face say's something different. do your work and I will let you leave if not well then I will just have to teach you a lesson you will never forget" James wasn't one to mess around and he was tempted to show him exactly what he ment

James pressed him back in to the wall and started to kiss his neck showing him that he wasn't not going to let him get away with out either doing his work or dealing with the punishment he was now going to get

"you say I can't but obviously I can now can't is" James continued what he had been doing while carefully watching Mica's face to see how he was reacting to being stimulated

Mica reaction was very cute! can the teacher hold it? "nnn..." Mica moaned, maybe his neck is his weakness? "g-get off..." Mica blushed.

James chuckled and moved his hand lower and grabbed on "now you don't really want that do you" James looked at him lightly while carefully playing with him that whole time. "now what should I do next hmmm" James knew what he was going to do next but he was teasing Mica the whole time

"..nn..." Mica blushed, suddenly Mica goes down and unzip the teacher's pants use his teeth. Mica kissed the teacher erection known as cock.

James watched him his eye lids heavy, James pulled him back up so they were face to face and kissed him pushing him back more in to the wall so that he could get as close and he wanted to with out having to worry about falling over

"teacher.." looks like the teacher have tamed Mica. "teacher...give me more..kisses..." Mica said while opened his mouth and ready for being kissed