Kuroko no Basuke - Group RP - No you can't be Aomine :p

SqueezeBabe

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
wonna pair with me Mr.Aomine? :p
good but I think Horange is offline or something cuz he hadn't replies here.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AomineDaiki

• InkompleteWish

• SqueezeBabe

• juugatsuni

Hmmmm. I wonder with whom Kuroko will end up with....i am even thinking of making him a harder to approach person in that kinda things so i would rather want them to devolope the relationship in the rp but i guess he will have to find a fighter, or do i make him a fighterless navigator at first? I wonder what i will come up with. :p

Btw writing in a quite minute after dinner when my mothers guests are talking, she is repartying (is that even a word?) her birthday since she couldn't when she actually had her birthday. So i am basically free for like 10 Minutes or something until i need to join again. XD

Name: Teppei Kiyoshi

Position:Fighter

Sex position: Seke

Pairing: Ideally I'd play two characters and just be the other one - but we will see how this pans out...

just ask the person you want to pair with :)

About Kuroko I liked your idea of making him a bit unsocial cuz he is not talking much

Okay. I will be a shadow role. In the sense of, I will appear only when needed in the scene. I won't pair up with anyone. No need to brainstorm how to make it, have the equal number, so things are easier. I will post once in a while, when you need the commander. More like a backup, so the play is rolling.

you won't be posting every time that id your turn? If you don't pair up with anyone then we will make 3 pairings of 2pple and you will still be the commander

:

mhm yeah Horange haven't got on after that. ; - ; )

so basing from the positions everyone has picked at the moment, we got:

• 1 Commander [ Saga ]
  • 2 Fighters [ juugatsuni (me) & SqueezeBabe ]
  • 2 Navigators [ AomineDaiki & InkompleteWish ] + SqueezeBabe's pairing with Teppei which is a Navigator, presumably? making it 3 Navigators now in total.

we're 7, right? as AomineDaiki mentioned. i think i've only listed 6.

who is the other one you gonna play with Teppei
? just curious. having that we're both fighters, i guess we're rivals? XD idk why i keep basing it from the original content to this roleplay.
"orz

i'll be on standby whether someone wants a Murasakibara Atsushi Fighter until then.

please don't forget to bring sweets. :p

Okay since I don't have a pairing who wants to pair eith the awsome Kise? I shall remind that I'm a clear uke!

it's also Shin-Chan that makes us 7 even thou he hadn't reply for a while in the thread like

I'm sorry!!! I wasn't here at all since I was busy with school...but I read everything and I like that idea :) I will be Midorima, so just tell me, which position is vacant since I'm probably last to pick...I can handle any position and I will be uke or seme, whatever is needed :)

also I can be your partner

if you wanna...I think Kise and Midorima isn't a bad combination :D

Midorimachiiiiiii :D Good good let's make a nice pairing. Okay have you read the comic that our rp is based on? We pilot a starfighter and that ship needs a fighter and a navigator. I chose to be a navigator but I don't mind being a fighter. But I wonna be the uke. I'm a fail as a seme xD

yep, I read it all:) I think I understand mostly everything...I think Midorima would be better as a fighter...since he is quite arrogant and gives that "strong" impression...:) So I can be a fighter and seme and

you will be a navigator and uke...how does that sound? :)

I say that this is smexy! Okay one pairing is here!
have you found partners?
is still offline tho

ah i see and nope still don't have any partner yet; still waiting for Horange's reply.

btw, congrats to both of you for being partners! lol

but by the time SqueezeBabe replies to my wondering... perhaps i'll officially look for

's Kuroko for my Atsushi if that's alright, Kuroko-chin...? since i sorta have an idea if so happen we pair up.

i'm thinking that...

what if Himuro who Atsushi loves is taken by Kagami whom is supposed to be with Kuroko's?

i'm thinking this is the basis of this pair's angsty love.

though both Himuro/Kagami pair aren't in the roleplay, we'll just pretend they're normally existing but we'll never get in contact with them. but it'd be awesome if they were rp-ed somehow and met them to add the love square drama. XD anyways as for us, we don't know each other until we met as partners feeling detached at first but eventually got close. perhaps like, we got into relationship with both of them in the past but eventually they ended up together.

idk if you'd agree with this but what do you think?

that's a good idea too but...who has Kagami? I don't think that someone has taken Kagami here. Correct me if I'm wrong but my memory sucks xD Have you contact Horange via pm or something?

hm i think no one has taken Kagami yet? my memory fails me too. XD

though i just mentioned him along to fit this idea what i had in mind to Mura/Kuroko pair possibility with InkompleteWish. like both somehow is inside the roleplay even though no one has taken to rp Kagami while Horange's still pending to rp Himuro. like they still are in there but only not getting to actually meet them at all maybe 'cause they're stationed to some planet elsewhere or something along with being far away to fit the excuse that they're not being rp-ed. lol

ah i haven't contacted Horange via VM/PM since i'm hesitating for some unknown reason. but i'll try now sending a PM and see. i should've done this before running my ideas out loose. //fail

houray for our sucky memory XD

If you want I can send a pm since you are shy*gives you candies* Murochiii is shy~how cute lol

HAHAH HOORAH! XD

T-THAT'S NOT IT, KISE-CHIN!! BAKA JA NE KA!?

*opens candy and eats it aggresively while blushing and killer eye stares*

[ lolwtf tsundere and thank you c: but yeah i was really shy to do so but i managed to send Horange a PM finally...! ]

I think the candies did the trick. There there eat candies Murochiii*evil smirk* then you will get fatty fat fat and you won't fit into the starfighter lol xD

:

arara..what a little slimeball aren't cha?

*poker face noming candies while pinches and stretches Kisechin's cheeks*

heck, he couldn't fit in the starfighter in the first place with his height. HAHAHA imagine the legs XDD

no reply from Horange yet so far btw. basing from his/her activity, he/she only went on and seen lasted on the same day he/she registered and posted here. lol~ "orz crossing fingers the PM i sent get noticed.

NOTICE ME MURO-CHIN~

Murochiii you're being a little rough with my cheeks....stop it.

Rolf! That's so true. He is so freaking tall to fit in there! :p

Okay okay since he/she stopped being online I think we should find someone else. Maybe a friend that would like to join.

what do you think?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, i am back. I noticed that i didn't say anything about me being gone for two days. Either way i am back and yes

it would be a pleasure to be Atsushi's partner. Right Kuroko?

Kuroko: .....as long as Murasakibara-san doesn't kick me with his legs in the starfighter.

....so gloomy Kuroko, try to be a bit more funny. :D

Kuroko: .....i thought what i said was funny enough....

<. meh. i guess he will come out of his shell with a few tons vanilla milkshakes. at least hope so. and well don mind playing lesser people it not like we need to be even pairs lol>