Kuroko no Basuke - Group RP - No you can't be Aomine :p

SqueezeBabe

Greetings fellow RP'ers!

Who wants to do a Kuroko no Basuke Rp with me? You can't be Aomine coz that's Saga :p

As for plot, NFI, but i'm sure we'll work it out.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AomineDaiki

• InkompleteWish

• SqueezeBabe

• juugatsuni

I still have time to run away?I choose Kise cuz he is so funny. Just waiting for someone to take Midorimachii. it΄s so hillarious when these two talk in the anime!xD

btw

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
you will pay copyrights for using my name and character:p

So yeah, i decided to reply again in a while (haven't been online that much for a while now) and yeah. :p

Just wanted to ask how large this group rp will be. Since someone rping Kagami would be a good choice too (main chars and all that shit). But i wanted to ask for how many people you wanted it to be.^^

I need at least five for a team.

We're going to do some Alternate Universe stuff like we're all in our twenties and have jobs abd this is our street team (or something) but if you have any brilliant ideas, let me know! ^ ^

Well... to be fair, in the anime/manga, they're all under-aged... no matter how hot the anime makes them look, they are still FIFTEEN YEARS OLD! So if we are to follow the RP rules of 18+ then they need to be out of school and doing stuff...

I had this idea, where they were all spies or something, and it was like, an inter-agency team and they played against other spy agencies... meaning that you could write more than one character if you really wanted to...

• 1 month later...

Errr, yes! yes you can!

That's if everyone else still wants to?

well then that would make our "five" that it takes for a basketball team... and then after that, it's basically to figure out plot/characters...

He he he. :D

Well, we are all playing canon charachters so i guess there doesn't have to be a sheet or something actually. They will just be older and a new personality is a main point in growing up i guess. Of course we should stick a bit to the main points but yeh. :p

I was going though some of the AU's - the one were Aimone is a police officer, Kise is a pilot and so on.. and that looked kinda cute-ish...

but i would prefer something "original" if we could come up with it..