My Cute Fairy... ( XxMissxPhantomhivexX & CutiePie )

CutiePie

An RP between

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
And
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

~CHARACTERS~

My Character:

Handsome%20anime%20boy%20wallpapers%20480x640%20(05).jpg?m=1343460161

Name:Hashiko Yuu

Nickname: Yuko

Position: Seme.

Personality: Quiet ( maybe shy? ) And Kind

- Cakes

- Cookies

- Cute And Interesting People

- Cats

Dislikes:

- Dogs

- Boring, Amusing And Annoying People

- Chocolates

About: N/A

Fact: He's A Bit Chinese, By His Looks.

Miss's Character

!

Spoiler:

+Stats+

~Name~

Karou Thiago

~Nickname~

Rou

~Age~

~Birthday~

January 21st, 1995

~Gender~

Male

~Height~

4'11

~Weight~

105 Ibs

~Seme or Uke~

Uke all the way

~Relationship Status~

Single, has been single all his life.

~Ethnicity~

English

+Appearance+

~Build~

Petite and slender

~Hair~

Brown

~Eyes~

Golden

~Casual Clothing~

Jeans, shirts, sweaters.

~Overall Appearance~

Karou is very slim/slender/petite. He always keeps his hair cleaned and brushed. He has pale, smooth skin that doesn't have any freckles.

~Picture~

animalboy1_zpsa1d09812.jpg

+Personality+

~Likes~

- Sweets(Has a MAJOR sweet tooth)

- Cute things

- Animals

- Drawing

- Playing the piano

~Dislikes~

- Loud noise

- Being grabbed suddenly

- Rude/Mean people

- Water

~Fears~

- Violence/Fighting

- The dark

- Small or enclosed spaces

- Heights

- Never being good enough

- People he cares about leaving him

~Goals~

He wants to help make the world a better place.

~Self Esteem Level~

It is very low. He doubts himself a lot and more often than not he ends up not doing something because he thinks he won't be good at it.

~Skills/Strengths~

- He is very smart

- He doesn't judge a person if he doesn't know them well

~Weaknesses~

- He trusts far too easily

- He is oblivious about a lot of things, especially others feelings towards him

~Overall Personality~

Karou is a very quiet boy who really just sits on the sidelines and doesn't interact with people. Karou hardly ever speaks and if he does it's in a very quiet voice. He is very kind and gentle and likes helping people. He gets upset very easily and tends to cry. He can be startled or scared quiet easily and he tends to blush and get flustered a lot. Karou can be oblivious about a lot of things, especially others feelings towards him and while he is hesitant to let people near him at first, once he opens up and gets to know a person he is very trusting and will never doubt that person. He doesn't give his heart away very easily but once he does he is devoted to that person, loving them with his whole being.

+Background+

~Parents/Guardians~

He doesn't know, he was left by them at a very young.

~Siblings~

None, at least that he is aware of.

~Significant Other~

None, but he wishes for one with all his heart.

~Place of birth~

It's unknown to him.

~History~

He doesn't like to talk about it. When asked he gets a haunted look in his eyes and refuses to speak anymore until the subject has passed.

~Random Info~

Karou can't swim and he is scared of clowns.

---------------------------

Yuko was eating a cake at a famous restaurant, he looked at a window..he sees a fairy..? Yuko rubbed his eyes and looked at the window yet again...and it was true, there were a fairy! Yuko was a bit confused.. he thinks that he sees thing because he eated to many cakes? Yuko suddenly go back and eated the food. trying to forget what he sees.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CutiePie

• XxMissxPhantomhivexX

Karou was fluttering around the flowers outside the cake shop. He wasn't worried since if any human looked at him all they would see was a butterfly. He landed on a flower, iridescent wings fluttering slightly. He gazed around, watching humans go to and fro, busy with their life's.

after Yuko finished eating the cake. he paid at the cashier. and he goes to the street. well...actually, he haven't forget about that. he thinks it was a fairy..but what if it's a butterfly? "life." Yuko sighed. he looked back at the shop. still, Yuko was very interested to know. Yuko was looking at the shop flower. 'there he is!' Yuko talk on his mind. Yuko run off and take the flower which the Fairy is in. "are you actually a fairy?" Yuko said.

Karou yelped when he suddenly felt the flower he was on move. He looked up, an expression of shock appearing on his face when he heard the human talk to him. "You...You mean you can see..me?"

"...of course i can, i'm a son of a fairy." Yuko said. "and of course, i can hear your squeaky voice." Yuko laughed. "no worries..i don't like killing fairies, i even wanted a friend." Yuko said while he give a little smile.

( i might reply late because my sis going to use my computer later. )

Julian blushed and looked down. He hated his squeaky voice, especially since when he got really excited it tended to get even squeakier. "So, what's your name?"

(Thats fine)

"Yuko. let me guess your name is Karou? because i read all of Fairies name dictionary." Yuko said, well it is really true. oh didn't i mention? he liked reading books. espiccally about fairies. he really wanted a friend that are a fairy.

Karou gave Yuko a wary look, a little disturbed that this human knew his name. "So, if you're the son of a fairy, does that mean you have a fairy form? And where are you taking me exactly?"

"...it's none of your bussiness. and where am i taking you is none of your bussiness too." Yuko sighed. Yuko goes to a house. "......" Yuko was silent. "sis, you need to stop hiding now." Yuko said taking his little sister that are a fairy from a flower pot. "uh..i was playing hide-and-seek!" his sister was a bit annoyed. "who are you playing hide-and-seek if there are no one seeking?" Yuko sighed. "anyway. Yin, meet Karou. Karou meet Yin she's my little sister." Yuko said.

Karou scowled up at the man before he nodded at the little girl. He fluttered into the air and hovered close to Yuko. "Excuse me but while yes, your fairy form really isn't none of by business, you taking me somewhere is indeed my business. If you're going to be a jerk, I'm going to leave." He said, crossing his arms over his thin chest and scowled at the man.

Karou huffed. "You could have just asked you know. You didn't have to kidnap me." He said, wings fluttering slightly.

"whatevers." Yuko sighed. "hey, are you hungry?" Yuko asked. "sis, make him some food." Yuko ordered his sister. "eh?! but i'm just a little cute and adorable fairy! there's no way my hands could make a food!" his sister yelled. "fine." Yuko sighed, he started to go to the kitchen. and started to cook some food.