Freedom(自由)( Scarfhime & CutiePie ) [R-18]

CutiePie

An RP between

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
And
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

~CHARACTERS~

My Character:

Handsome%20anime%20boys%20with%20blue%20eyes%20_12.jpg

Name:Higako Kuro

Nickname: K Or Kuro

Position: Uke

Personality: Quiet. but Caring and kind at the inside.

About: when Kuro is born his mother died. he was an orphan, but he break free when he was 13. he always a bit rude because he is protecting or keeping a secret. Kuro always dream to have a freedom. but now, he wont dream anymore.

Hime's Character

Aoshikifull169494_zps1f9bca07.jpg

Name: Mattias Austerlitz (He looks kinda European, I think)

Position: Seme

Height: 5'9" (So...around 177cm?)

Weight: 180lbs

Likes: Sweets (especially cake), cute things, writing, art, playing trumpet

Dislikes: Loud noises, brats, parties

Personality: He's a pretty calm guy, though a bit pushy at times (comes on a bit strong at times). He tends to like more feminine activities like sewing, writing poetry, etc. He comes off as a bit cold to people he's not familiar with.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CutiePie

• Scarfhime

[[OOC: Sorry for not posting sooner, I get nervous making the first post...]]

Mattias leans against a wall outside a local coffee shop, taking a bite of a sugary pastry. He couldn't say that he looked like the type to enjoy sweets but, you can't judge a book by it's cover right? The streetlights flickered on. he squinted, not quite used to the bright lights. He anxiously checked his watch. 'Hurry up.' He tapped his foot on the damp pavement. 'At least the rain stopped...' Crowds of people passed but, none of them seemed to be who he was looking for...

[[OOC: Is this okay? ;; ]]

when the rain stopped, Kuro started to run to a coffee shop. but suddenly..Kuro take a step back. and he see a red-haired guy. "Matt?" Kuro said thinking if he remember Kuro before.

(( OOC: yes it's okay. and also can your chara and mine have a memory that they are friends? XD ))

Mattias can't stop a smile from spreading across his lips. "Kuro?" He stared at him for a few minutes, finishing off his pastry. "Its been a while, huh?" Mattias approached him, a dumb grin plastered to his face. "How's it been?"

[[sure, heh]]

"man, life suck. i never get my freedom." Kuro said while sighed. "and let me guess, you still don't want to get a freedom?" Kuro said while looking at Matt. "And also how's your training probably---" Kuro heard a sound. "Matt...did you heard that?" Kuro said, looking at right. "it must be Kojo. the most powerful and fastest monster alive." Kuro was looking very serious.

((OOC: oh i forget to sat Kuro have a supaaaanatural power (hearing abillity)...do you want matt to have too? ))

He shrugs. "Never gave it much thought, I guess...Training's alright-" His smile had faded by this point. "Of course I didn't hear it." He slides his hands into the back pockets of his jeans, looking at Kuro with a thoughtful expression. "Well,...That sucks." An understatement at it's best. He looks around casually, trying not to bring attention to themselves. "What direction?" He tilted his head slightly, listening intently."I think running would be the best way to deal with this. There's no way we could defeat him..."

[[OOC: Sure. He could be very skilled at using weapons. Not quite supernatural but, y'know.]]

(( OOC: remember that kuro is a bit rude!! >

"i'll punch you if you say that again." Kuro said. "let me count first." Kuro said while he count on his mind, calculating the direction. "Left." Kuro said. "Come on!!" Kuro run to the left side. Kuro take his gun and jump to a house and run to the monster, he didn't fell. Kuro was on the monster hand and he started to shoot. the monster arm was about to punch Kuro, but Kuro jumped form his hands and fell to the house perfectly.

((OOC: also you can control the monster too. ))

Mattias chuckled a little, used to the shorter boy's abrasive personality. "Alright, Alright." Mattias listened to Kuro's directions, following close behind. He didn't usually carry a weapon so, he quickly ducked into an alley to pick up a discarded pipe. Mattias ended up being behind the grotesque being. His grip on the pipe tightened and he swung hard at the monster's back. It let out a terrible screech as the rusted surface of the pipe scraped down it's greyish skin. "You alright?" He yelled to Kuro, his view of him blocked. "Look, I don't think we can beat him this time." The horrendous monster swung it's fist down over him. Mattias skillfully dodged, dropping, rolling, and ending up on his feet. He swung the pipe down on it's large hand with the distinct noise of metal on bone. "We should focus on weaker monsters until we know, for sure, that we can win..." He gave Kuro a look, his emerald eyes narrowed. "He's waiting until we're tired."

"wait..." Kuro said, he started to calculating the monster's weakness. "Matt! go to the both of his eyes! his eyes are his number one weaknesses! and then you go started to the neck!" Kuro said while he started to stand up and trying to make the monster chasing him. "i'll disturb him while you do what i say, okay?" Kuro said while he running.

Mattias nods. While the monster is distracted, he jumps onto it's back. The pipe slides out of his hand, freeing it. He reaches into his back pocket, producing a pocket knife. He flips the blade out and digs it into the monsters shoulder, adjusting his weight. He pulls it out, thick, black blood dripping onto his clothing. "Eyes right?" He confirms, shoving the blade into it's left eye socket with an indescribable, disgusting noise. The monster clawed at him, causing him to lose his balance momentarily.

"good! go to the neck--" suddenly the monster was really not in control..the monster started to move his hands left and right. suddenly the monster's hands to Kuro's direction. which make Kuro fell down from the house. "ahh!" Kuro screamed. "Matt don't worry about me! just kill the monster!!" Kuro yelled so Matt will notice and heard him.

"Kuro!" He shouted, momentarily distracted. He returned his attention to the monster, digging the blade of his knife into the monster's windpipe. The monster scratched hopelessly at its throat. Mattias dropped off of it's back, blood dripping from his hands. "Kuro!" He ran to the edge of the roof. "Are you alright?" He suddenly felt panicked. A person could get seriously hurt falling from this height...He flipped the switchblade closed and slid it into his back pocket. He slid down off the roof, firmly holding onto the end of it, looking down, analyzing the drop. He swung slightly before letting go, dropping onto a nearby fire escape. The metal under his feet was slick, causing him to slide slightly on impact. He climbed down the ladder swiftly, crouching beside Kuro. "...Are you hurt?"

"K-Kuro!" Mattias rushed over to him and shook him lightly. Unable to wake Kuro up, he gently scooped Kuro up in his arms and headed back to his apartment. 'I can't just take him to the hospital...' Mattias thought, 'The nature of his injuries are just too suspicious...' The subway to his home was surprisingly quiet for the current time. When he arrived, he laid Kuro on his bed and checked to make sure he wasn't fatally injured. "...It's kind of hard to tell when he's passed out and can't tell me what hurts..." Mattias muttered hopelessly. He ran his hand through Kuro's hair and sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for him to wake up. 'He's kinda cute when he's sleeping.' Mattias thought with a small smile.

when Kuro fainted, he's dreaming..dreaming about something that he want to forget but could never have. he suddenly wake up from his dream looked very scared. "ah!" Kuro screamed. "w-where am i?!" Kuro said looking at right and left. "and-- oh...it's you Matt.." Kuro gave out a reliaved sigh. "sorry..i just got a bad dream.." Kuro said looking at Matt.

Mattias jumped, Startled by Kuro's sudden shouting. "Are you alright?" He reaches over and applies pressure to various parts of Kuro's stomach and ribcage. "You didn't break a rib or anything?" He looked at Kuro with a worried expression. "You should probably lay down for a while."

"n-no.." Kuro said, he suddenly lay to Matt's hands. Kuro was panted and panted. he closed his eyes while he pant. it seems that he fall asleep on Matt's hands.

Mattias raised an eyebrow inquiringly. He shook him weakly. "'Ey..." He decided that he should probably let Kuro rest. He pushed Kuro's hair and kissed his forehead gently. "I'll go get some food." He quickly jotted down a note for Kuro, informing him of his absence. He changed his shirt and headed out into the city. The atmosphere late at night felt weary as he headed to a nearby corner store to grab some food. Mattias had quite the sweet tooth and he ended up buying a lot of junk food such as donuts and candy bars. For drinks, he bought a few cans of lemon tea. He paid the cashier and lugged his bag of less than healthy foods back to the apartment. 'Maybe Kuro'll be up by the time I get back...' He thought with a faint smile.

Kuro wake up and see a note. he looked at the note, he sighed. he waited for Matt a couple of minutes. he is very bored. Kuro decided to take a nice bath. he goes to Matt bathroom and opened the door. he goes in and closed the door. he take of his clothes and he started to turn on the water. Kuro goes in the bathtub. Kuro still very tired...he doesn't know he is tired.. what's happened to him?..Kuro started to sleep in the bathtub.

Mattias arrived home and set the bag in the kitchen. He entered his room to see if Kuro was still sleeping. When he wasn't in his room, he really only had one other place to check. He knocked on the bathroom door harder than a person probably should. "Hey Kuro!" He continued knocking as he spoke. "I brought food." After not getting a response, he realized that something must be wrong. He entered the bathroom. Kuro lay in the water, out cold, luckily Mattias seemed to get home before Kuro could slide under it. "Ah, geez." Mattias said, reaching into the water and picking him up out of it. "C'mon sleeping beauty." Mattias pulled a towel down from the hook on the back of the door. "Uuuup and at 'em~"

"ah..shut up...Matt..." Kuro said while he take a pillow and hide his face. "damn...why am i so sleepy?" Kuro sighed. "hey..give me my clothes." Kuro said pinching Matt's cheek. "i want to move my lazy butt." Kuro sighed

Mattias sets him down and rubs his cheeks. "Oww, Alright. Wait here, I don't want you dripping all over the place." He exists the bathroom and picks up Kuro's clothes. Parts of Kuro's clothes had dark spots of blood on them from Mattias's hands. "Err...I'm going to put your clothes in the wash!" He yells out the door, "I'll bring you some of my clothes!" He grabs a grey t-shirt and a pair of red and black plaid pajama pants and underwear (Kuro's own, of course) before he heads back to the bathroom. "They'll be a bit big on you but, they'll do." He holds out the stack of neatly folded clothes. "Do you want something to eat? I just bought donuts and tea but, I probably have other stuff..." He trailed off, realizing that he hasn't been grocery shopping in a few weeks.

"hey. come here" Kuro said. "put me back to the bed" Kuro whispered to Matt's ear. he started to stand up and opening his hands for a hug. "bridal-styled." Kuro blushed. the face which Kuro made looked very adorable.

Mattias blushed lightly. "A-Alright." He picked him up with ease and carried him back to the room. He smiled at Kuro and placed a gentle kiss on Kuro's lips. "Is that alright?" He rested his forehead against Kuro's. He delicately laid Kuro on the bed, like he might break him if he was careless. He laid down next to Kuro, laying on his side. He slides closer to Kuro and lays a hand on his waist. He grins stupidly.

Kuro looked at Matt. "what's wrong?" Kuro said. "like always, your face tell the truth." Kuro chuckled. he sitted at Matt's body. Kuro body is very slim and thin. so he wouldn't be fat.