Release Date:

July 15, 2011 - September, 2011

Cast :

Miori Takimoto as Mio Sakuraba / Miko Sakuraba

Yuta Tamamori as Ren Katsuragi

Taisuke Fujigaya as Shu Fujishiro

Hikaru Yaotome as Yuki Hongo

Summary:

Based of you're are beautiful Korea Drama.

Miko is a 20-year-old girl. She is pure, but prone to make mistakes. Since her father, who was a composer, died, she stayed at orphanage with her twin brother Mio Sakuraba . Now she is at a convent dreaming of becoming a nun. But, one day, Mabuchi asks her to join A.N.JELL instead of her twin brother Mio who fought.

Ren Katsuragi (Yuta Tamamori) is 23 years old. He is self-centered and often nervous. His father is a famous conductor. Ren is a perfectionist and musical genius. He is very clear about what he likes and doesn't like. At first, Ren is against Mio becoming a member of A.N.JELL.

Shu Fujishiro is a 23-year-old guitarist. He is soft and generous. His personality is the opposite of Ren Katsuragi. He is also as popular as Ren Katsuragi. He raises herbs and likes to drink herbal tea during breaks. He is the first one to realize that Mio is different.

Yuki Hongo is 21 years old. He is the drummer for A.N.JELL. Yuki likes hanging around people and is bright. He also makes the mood around the band bright. In real life he is like a boy, but on stage he shows a tougher side. His tough persona makes people crazy about him. Yuki totally trusts Ren and Shu, so he doesn't like Mio, because he thinks Mio makes Ren nervous.

Preview

[video=youtube;T2ncuE-rkWc]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 2

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 현애

• goki

• Gii

• jibun88

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the 1st ep....hmmm... it was....kinda disappointing. Ren and Mio were not bad, I guess. My main problem w/ it was they didn't change the plot or the songs at all. I was really hopeing it would be it's own show and not just a cheap copy of you're beautiful. I guess we'll see what happens.

yup..i was shock too..but it's ok with me..i'm fine with it..but that yuki hongo..not suitable become jeremy ><.>

• 1 month later...

Oh well,I'm happy that there have topic about Ikemen desu ne. I love that drama.Yeah there have many things which are similar as the korean version,but still its remake and for me its normal. I was really happy when I understood that Tama-chan will play the main character - Ren. For me he really plays great. ^^ I really can't wait to see what will happen and I'm curious how the drama will be finished...because if I have to be honest I didn't really like how the korean drama finished.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...