SOLUTION: Error 666-System (Hadaka Shitsuji)

Saga

I was in the part when Tomoaki got to school and met Sayaka again but suddenly it said 666 system has stopped working. Please how can i fix this?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• usamagi

• hemmelighed

• bobojojo

thank you , the problems was solve :hamtaro-005 (6):

Excuse me but could you please tell me how you you fixed this issue. It's pretty frustrating not being able to properly woo Sakuma...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got to the point where he was with Samuki or whatever his name was and was ripping up his photo and..I DIDNT QUICK SAVE SO NOW I GOTTA GO THROUGH IT ALL AGAIN but beside that thank you so much for uploading this for us but now Ima go lose my shit and angrily flip a table.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I still get the 666-error despite everything I try. Tried different downloads as well... I'm starting to think it doesn't work on Windows 10. :No!:

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Steps 4-6's images aren't there. Can you please re-upload them if you can? I can't really just follow the text instructions. Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

Hii!! I got to the installation and mounted the iso as followed. But I do not get to the 3rd image. It gets mounted and nothing happens.. What can I do?

• 1 month later...

replying to tachi my bana. if youve finished everything up till then, you should find a folder that in in japanese only. (im assuming your other files are in english. or you can try auto running it and then look in your program files to find the japanese file. also this was posted years ago but my english dialogue are just squares. ive renamed the msg/snr.dat to msg2/snr2.dat to copy and paste into the data folder but it is still squares........ its been years so i doubt there will be anyone but y not try