SOLUTION: Error 666-System (Hadaka Shitsuji)

Saga

xmq5qc.png

The error is mainly caused because of the pre-installed version, compatibility issues. The patch ain't invited, kinda. However, ISO file solves the problem. Of course, for the lazy-asses there is kinda an option that might not work anyway. So, I will skip it. XD... I will give you the ISO file. But. First. Set your OS (Operating System such as Windows XP, Windows 7 and so on..) to Japan System Locale. No worries, there will be print-screens to guide you through the process. I installed it, then uninstalled it, so will install it again. So, don't whine XD Go to 'Control Panel'. (:

|| SETTING OS TO JAPAN SYSTEM LOCALE ||

Control Panel>Clock, Language and Region>Language and Region>Administrative>System Locale>Japanese

|| STEP 01

DOWNLOAD, OF COURSE. XD!

The credits for the ISO file go to Anon-san. XD!

Note: PM me, if the file gets deleted or broken. So we can fix it. (:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Note: Better use Google Chrome for this site. Firefox doesn't work very well (sometimes) with it.

|| STEP 02

Meanwhile, make some tea. ;D No, not for you. XD For me XDD.

Now, you need a program called Daemon Tools, we need it because we don't own the disk in hands, duh. So, for the lazy-butts ---

Also, you need the specific English Patch.

Note: Actually I didn't have a thing called DirectX 9. However, the ISO file I used did the 'dirty job' for me. So, no worries.

|| STEP 03

When you get the things prepared; Japan System Locale(Set)+ISO file(Downloaded)+Daemon Tools(Installed)+English Patch 1.0 (Downloaded), roll sleeves up. It's time to mount. Mounting image [iSO file] is actually the trick used to install the geimu, uh-huh. :3

If you used Google Chrome to download the ISO and you have no goddamn idea where the file is now, let's see. No panic! ;D

Start Menu>Computer.

35mqx50.jpg

30aw7jc.jpg

|| STEP 04 - INSTALLATION

When you find your file, right-click on it with mouse; Open the file with the already installed Daemon Tools. Mounting + correct installation below with image-guiding. Please, follow strictly so we avoid headaches, ne? (:

3_zps34c310d7.jpg

4_zps1c233f71.jpg

5_zps2c9ca5ba.jpg

6_zps15737f95.jpg

7_zps172e58b8.jpg

8_zpseb437c1b.jpg

9_zps8d1d0c35.jpg

10_zps5121ed0a.jpg

11_zps5cbbc703.jpg

12_zps71cdd74d.jpg

13_zps6492c81d.jpg

|| STEP 05 - PATCH

You need Winrar. to extract the file. I didn't make print screen of the extraction because the English is kept there. You will need three files from the patch in total. I suggest to keep going by order, not like you can't reverse the copy/paste thing. But well, as you wish. (:

Also, pay attention to the folders.

14_zps2c3e55eb.jpg

15_zps42b0c2d4.jpg

16_zpsbe8d9222.jpg

17_zps0f4033c2.jpg

18_zps88df31ec.jpg

19_zps648c8624.jpg

20_zps0e502fa0.jpg

21_zpse9f46fb5.jpg

|| STEP 06 - FINAL

Go back to the main folder after you've pasted the files in the sub-folder 'data'. From the main folder you will start the game. Haven't tried short-cut. Sometimes it can fuck up things, so I prefer the safe path. But if you want, you can make a shortcut. So to speak, the last images are the final. Oh, by the way, if you want to return to English System Local - do the same as you did for Japanese System Locale, but set to the preferred country/language. (:

Note: And because I am tired and lazy to edit something. If you wonder what to press to enter the game when screen shows up. The first option is 'START', after that the English patch does its work.

22_zps1be7b95d.jpg

23_zps7b4d5f13.jpg

YOU HAVE TO RUN THE FILE WITH ADMINISTRATIVE RIGHTS.

RUN AS AN ADMIN.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• usamagi

• hemmelighed

• bobojojo

I didn't play this game yet :D I will download now and thanks for the guide

:leaf15:

• 2 months later...

Thanks for making this :) well organized and easy to follow

Since I reformatted my laptop this help alot and now I can enjoy more than my first time ;-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you so much :') your iso file uploaded in Mega almost made me cry... thank you, thank you!! :) onionn5onionn5onionn5onionn5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i don't know maybe im doing something wrong, but Ive tried over and over but i cant get past the bathing scene in the beginning. it stops and give me that error code. Help please T^T

Same here. The game just breaks down after the bathing scene and i can't seem to get past that point either.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, thanks for the game, but I'm having a small problem... There's no way to save. Or load saved files. The ISO download didn't come with the save files to enable saving and stuff. Is there another download somewhere to get those so no progress is lost while enjoying the game?

• 1 month later...

Help me, my screen resolution is too small, so the game screen didn't shown properly. When I tried to change the screen to full screen mode, i can't access the OK button. Please, can you tell me how to make this game shown properly. Thanks ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

OMG THANK YOU!

I was about to give up on playing this game, this error really irritated me.

This is the only solution worked to me;-; you really have my gratitude.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I did everything (I think) like it says here but at the bathing scene it breaks done -

It was going so well and the game is nice so that made me sad ...

Did I do something wrong after all ??

I had my OS reinstalled quite some time ago, so I don't have the game installed.

However, I can install it if the things I suggest don't work;

* Make sure your file is in the correct folder (installation directory);

* Make sure you run the file as an administrator;

* Try to get your game on a different folder.

Because C:\Program Files location is limited for what a program can do.

It's a preventing wall for viruses that can harm your PC in general (not like it always helps but anyhow);

For example, try to create a new folder on your C:/ ( C:/Games or whatever you want to call it);

Get the game's installation directory there.

Best of luck,

Saga

Waaaaaaa!! Thank you very much!!

When I installed without Daemon, along the game, boxtext looks like this.

11074169_1621396501416379_5335853813517874729_n.jpg?oh=af7588bf5ac67c2f20fe643a666f9543&oe=5598C040&__gda__=1437543872_8ad5e91579d185a4289fab48a2a3c248

Now I try you metod and it works, without errors

• 3 weeks later...

Help :'(

Whenever I try to open the game the 666 error appears and it closes immediately :S

I had this game in my other computer and it worked just fine (the error did appear but after 1-2 hours playing) I followed the instructions and I have re-installed it a few times and nothing seems to work onion13

P.D. Sorry if my english is bad :S

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You don't need a serial number. Uninstall it and install it again but for 'free license', not 'personal' nor 'company'. Pick 'free'. Then you will have the free copy of DT.