Marnyapho || Cretonia [One-on-One]

Saga

Marnyapho || Cretonia

Playing gods never was a fun game and of all people the bashed traitor, Nara Kisamura, knew it best. There are two worlds 'Cretonia' and 'Marnyapho'. If 'Cretonia' is known for the ''reality'' humans could see, then 'Marnyapho' could be seen by solely and only gods.That though isn't anything like alternative-reality. Gods live together with humans. Each god has a rank.

Manah

|

v

Kresto

|

v

Varat

|

V

Brutot

|

V

Serjat

|

V

Opast

The highest rank of all was 'opast'. When a god reached that rank, they could re-write fate. Hence in the history of these two worlds there were only three gods known as 'Opast'.

The last Opast was Kisa, the traitor who tore apart for some unknown reason the book of fate.

He believed that a new rank would rise and that new rank would become the fate itself.

Right now Kisamura is looking for 'the one', but what shall happen when he finds out - it's just a human?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLE=class: outer_border, width: 500, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]Information

[/TD]

[TD]REQ

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Genre

[/TD]

[TD]Supernatural, Yaoi, Angst

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Warning

[/TD]

[TD]Gore, BDSM

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Position needed

[/TD]

[TD]Any

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Position taken by owner

[/TD]

[TD]Seme

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]"Do" 's

[/TD]

[TD]Whatever suits you

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]"Don't" 's

[/TD]

[TD]No shota!

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Race needed

[/TD]

[TD]Human

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Race taken by owner

[/TD]

[TD]Opast (God)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Timing needed

[/TD]

[TD]One reply per, at least, 2 weeks.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Timing offered

[/TD]

[TD]I can reply, at least once/week. Depends on schedule.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Other

[/TD]

[TD]Preferable is neat and good English. Posts should be at least one paragraph, which shall be made of at least 6 sentences! I don't tear my ass off to type brain out for just one-two sentences as reply. Thank you in advance. If you have fetishes, you can throw them my way. After all, seme's know how to please. ;D

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheWeather

• Saga

• CutiePie

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Was wondering if I could give it a shot, but I won't be able to start writing these 2 weeks '~' of course, if it's not convenient, I'm fine with not participating. :)

i'd like to join! shall i post the chara sheet?

- - - Updated - - -

and i'm also active all day.

|| Well, I wanted to start it around this week, so yeah.. Well, whoever is up to it, just to post the character sheet, so I can check it.

• 2 weeks later...

Wokay! Right. Just need some clarification before I get cracking on it. So, I'll be playing the human, and the human's 'The One'? Is there anything that I should know about being 'The One' and the 'Fate'?

The human can see beings from Marnyapho. Which is not natural for humans. Speaking simply, it means although he's not a god - he has the eyes of a god. Basically, human that stands between two worlds. Kisa wants to have rebirth of the book of fate, with newly born rank that will be your character's rank - Shika.

If you have watched Loveless, you'll get the idea what contract Kisa wants. He wants to get bound to the newly born 'god'. And they both to destroy the current writer of 'fate', who wants to wipe off humans of earth. But for that, he needs a new 'writer'; the new rank 'Shika' which has god-like eyes. (:

Okay. I've not watched Loveless before, and I hope that is fine. So I've drawn out the character profile. Let me know if there's anything more to add, or any changes to be made.

adorable-amazing-anime-black-boy-Favimcom-351969_large.jpg

Narusawa Jirou

Biography: Jirou is of a middle-class background; his father is a Neurologist, and his mother a housewife. Upon leaving school at 17, he went on to work, despite his father’s disagreement, as a hotel receptionist where he met Morinaga Saya, whom he later followed at the age of 19 to pursue a degree in fine arts. This led to a larger conflict within the family for his father wishes him to be a Neurologist like himself, and on top of that Jirou is awfully bad at fine arts, and was failing terribly at every module he did. Things only got worse because his parents could not bear to withhold financial support from their eldest child, and this Jirou knew very well. The row in the family became worse when Jirou got married to Saya when he was 20. His parents disliked Saya because to them she was the evil witch manipulating their son. But after 2 years of their marriage, things completely changed. Jirou and Saya got divorced for they could not see each other eye-to-eye anymore, and had spent their time together within their shared flat screaming at one another. His parents were beyond relieved for the divorce seemed to have changed him completely. To his father’s delight, he decided, on his own accord, to get into medical school, of which he did, just months following the divorce. He is now in his second year of medical school and is faring quite well.

||

Sorry for the delay! Here the thread ->

It's alright :) will write soon. Quick question though, since Jirou can see beings from Marnyapho, do the beings look like humans and dress like one? Erm...how do I put this, will Jirou be able to tell that he's seeing something yhat others can't?

|| Yeah, low ranked spirits look less like humans. The two highest ranks (the system I put in the description of the plot) though are perfect on the term of look; means they look just like humans.