http://99film.kr/ - 20 or Queer movie 20 korean

j590

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Does anyon know when this film will be released. It appears they still need funding for dvd distribution but i cant really be sure since i hardly understand korean

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Justme

• Irwin

• j590

• CutiePie

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

As far as I can understand a DVD was released on 20 December 2013 and it contains the movie 20 that lasts 20 minutes and it also contains a 30 minutes GV.

And it seems they need 1,2 million won for the project. They gathered 60% of the funding so far.

• 7 months later...

From what i saw recently on their yt channel, it seems that the official release date of the movie is september 1st. Now let's hope it will be uploaded soon on the internet.

• 1 month later...
From what i saw recently on their yt channel, it seems that the official release date of the movie is september 1st. Now let's hope it will be uploaded soon on the internet.

I'm still waiting for This internet uploadrabbit16rabbit16rabbit8rabbit8rabbit14rabbit14:leaf12:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...