The Dangerous Night / 危険な夜 ( YaoiLoverfangurl19 & CutiePie )

CutiePie

~Characters~

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
's Character ( Seme )

Anime-guys-anime-guys-1972209-400-400.jpg?1389086252969

Name: Silver Won Yoshi

Height: 1'5

Weight: 0'4

Bloodtype: O

Dislike: Thunder, Ghost, Mean people

personality: He is Tsundere

Bio: He grown up with his grandparents when he lost his parents when he was only five years old,

When he was 16 years old his grandparents died and he start to live alone, He is very good to cook and housecleaning.

My Character ( Uke )

1303329140_8986_full.png

Name: Kagura

Full Name: Kagura Ishii

Personality: Kind, Shy, And Happy

- Candies

- Interesting People

- Spicy Food

- Cats

Dislikes:

- Chocolates

- Seafood

- Boring People

- Dogs

- Annoying People

- Being Ignored

About: Kagura was an orphan, he was adopted by a single mother. Kagura was very happy of his new live and a new mother. the mother have a child too. that means Kagura have a younger sister, but his sister doesn't like Kagura. so Kagura always trying to make his little sister liked him.

-------------

"it's night..." Kagura looked at the window, he was very panicked. "am i going to be okay?" Kagura said.a sound of trumpet been heared by others and Kagura too. "oh no...: Kagura go outside. many people are gathering around. "All right! it's time for us to fight!!!" The man who have the trumpet yells. "Yeah!" the others agreed to fight but..not for Kagura..."Ka-chan..it's okay...no need to be afraid.." Kagura's mother trying to make Kagura calm down. "this time..you'll join the medic team okay?!" Kagura's mother said.

Kagura was reliaved and he started to sigh.

Kagura take his medic uniform and use them. actually, men isn't allowed being a medic. but..his mother finally manage to make the leader put Kagura to the medics team. usually a weak fighter will disband from the group, it's because a new powerful fighter came to the group. who was it?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CutiePie

Silver was the new powerful fighter so join the new medics team, he was sat in group, Silver was very smart guy with around 100 IQ, he was very fast learner too, so it was not surprised he was sat in medics team

Kagura looked at the man who are sitting at the medics team bench. at first Kagura thinked that he are injured or not, but actually he joined the medics team. "um...h-hey...a-are you injured?" Kagura said, looking at sitting next to him. "m-my name is Kagura...n-nice to meet you.." Kagura was trying to be polite because..maybe he wanted to have a friend like him?

Silver smiled at the brown haired boy" nice to meet you Kagura, my name is Silver, so why did you join medical team?"

Kagura blushed looked at Silver's smile. "ah..um...well...because...i was a weak fighter..s-so i joined the medics team..and also..b-because my mother don't want me to die.." Kagura said, while turn his face to right, so Silver wouldn't know that he is blushing.

Silver smiled" I see, I can fight very much, but because of something in the past I don't like to fight very much, so I join medical team so I can help people and save people from death"

"i-is something wrong with your childhood?" Kagura asked while he turns his face to Silver's direction."i-i'm sorry!" he noticed that he is saying something people wouldn't say.

Silver smiled" we'll when I lost my grandparents when I was 16 years old I start to fight and injury people, I don't know why I suddenly start to fight I just did but when I relished I hurt people I quit to fight and I want to make up for it to join medical team so that is reason I join this team"

"ah..i'm so sorry for asking that..." Kagaru said. suddenly..."Alright! everyone ready? we will go!" others leaved. "ah...it's time to leave...l-let's go..." Kagaru runs

at the forest..many fighters are fighting with other creatures.."Ishii! Yoshi! go to the right side! there are injured people!" the leader of medics team shouted. Kagaru runs to the right side and began to heal the injured man. "uh..Silver..you go to that other guy..he looks very wounded.." Kagaru said.

Silver walked towards the other guy, sat himself down on ground and start to threat the guy wounds, after awaile he was finish threat the guy wounds and so on Kagaru" I'm finish to threat the guy wounds what about you Kagaru?"

"yeah!" Kagaru smiled. "i--" suddenly..a minotaur at behind put his sword to Kagaru's neck. "fight me or he'll die." the minotaur said. while Kagaru was very spechless.

Silver took up his gun and shoot on the minotaur and said in mad voice" minotaur back off Kagaru. It's me you shall fight mot not Kagaru"

"hm? you're not the boss of me!" Minotaur said, while he press his sword to Kagaru's neck. Kagaru was very scared and he screams. "S-Silver...." Kagaru said while he cries.

Silver la his gun back in his pocket and took up a sword from his bag and run towards Minotaur, when he got closer to Minotaur he slash Minotaur foot with his sword

"Arr!" The minotaur was in pain, he fell to the ground. Kagura run off to Silver. Kagura suddenly hug him really tight. "i-i'm..scared..." Kagura said, while he cries

Silver hugged Kagaru back" it's okay Kagaru I'm here for you and I'm going to project you, I promise you that" he said stroke Kagaru hair

Silver smiled" I'm okay, so are Kagaru he is just afrid, you don't have to worry about me I'm very good with gun and sword, you can take Kagaru with you, I shall just kill this monster so I'm sure he is dead"

"a-alright!" he take Kagaru and run off. the minotaur was completely dead-- no. suddenly..the minotaur stand up and the minotaur choke Silver's neck. "you think i will died easily?" The Minotaur chuckled.

Silver feelt pain on his shoulder but igjoner it and just smirked" i knew you was not dead, dont undstamate me, you monster" he said use his sworde and stap minotaur in the neck

"Arr!" the Minotaur feel the pain. "that wouldn't do!" the Minotaur chuckled and suddenly punched Silver's stomach. Kagaru heard the screams of Silver. "SILVER!!" Kagaru said suddenly he take a powerful a bow and arrow and he shooted the Minotaur 5 times. "i'm not weak." Kagaru said while he runs of with a sword, he put the Sword to the Minotaur stomach.

- - - Updated - - -

"Arr!" the Minotaur feel the pain. "that wouldn't do!" the Minotaur chuckled and suddenly punched Silver's stomach. Kagaru heard the screams of Silver. "SILVER!!" Kagaru said suddenly he take a powerful a bow and arrow and he shooted the Minotaur 5 times. "i'm not weak." Kagaru said while he runs of with a sword, he put the Sword to the Minotaur stomach.

Silver was down on ground watch Kagaru stab minotaur in the stomace with sword, he tryed to talk but his throat hurt very bad after minotaur choke his neck

"ah, crap! what i've done!" Kagaru said. "but..your the only one who see that right? because..i need to hide it..." Kagaru said a bit panicked. "oh..shut! are your neck, okay?" Kagaru said looking at him.