its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Ryoko chuckled and smiled up encouragingly feeling Akise's hole teasing his tip, He shifted a little, his eyes sparkling with trust and love. Gently he said "Just try it we can stop if you don't like it, or if you don't want to we can try something different." He smiled encouragingly wanting to ry this as he wanted to see Akise being so sexy above him but being okay with stopping and going back to normal as well.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

"For you I'll try." he said pushing the tip in. This was seriously different than normal. Akise slowly lowers himself completely on Ryoko's. "I can't move yet." he said trembling. He wasn't in any pain though his body had never experienced this before. Plus he was a bit scared. Akise looked at Ryoko hoping the other would comfort him a little

• 1 month later...

Ryoko let out a slight gap of breath as Akise sat down on him. He smiled up at the other and teacher up his fingers gently caressed the others cheek. "Just get used to it first my love" he whispered. The tightness around him was driving him crazy and the beautiful Akise sat above him made him shudder with pleasure. But he kept it under control for his life sake, until Akise was ready to keep going.

Akise looked at Ryoko as he felt a bit better just sitting still. "I am surprised you are so calm Ryo. I was sure you'd lose yourself in the moment." he said softly. "Uh, should I start moving now? Its still a bit awkward but just staying still is making me nervous." he asked looking at the other.