A Romance from Hell (A group RP)

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

In the depths of a dark place, burning with passion and desire, hatred and fury, flames and brimstone burning forever and ever, eternity of hellfire reaching everywhere, a young man sits upon a dark black squared throne like structure, that was set in a black room, the only light coming from a line of flickering torches, and a odd thing in the middle of the floor. A strange looking door loomed in front of him, the edges glowed slightly, as if the shut door was hiding a great light, and it was so strong that it could leak through even the darkest of places. The man had a grim smirk on his lips as she stared at the door, his burning, glowing red eyes narrowed slightly, long locks of black hair falling gently in his face. "What...to do?" He murmurs, his voice echoing in the empty chamber, and he stands up, his long black cloak rustling as he moved.

It seems his finally makes up his mind, and reaches for the ornate doorknob, and opens it, the light blasting into the room, and opening upon a scene that he had gazed upon very often these past few years. Earth...the living realm. A place much more inviting than that of the place he usually called home...Hell. He steps through, and once he did, his appearance changes drastically. His hair becomes slightly wavy, the color changing from black to a light strawberry blonde, the wings that had been upon his back disappear. His eyes dim slightly, and lose their glow, but remain the same color, and the cloak he was wearing disappears like smoke, changing to a black suit jacket, his pants becoming form fitting black slacks. Around his left hand were bandages, hiding the symbol that was upon his palm.

He smiles, and slowly descends from where he had been standing in the middle of the sky, his feet touching down upon the hard ground with a satisfying 'thump'. He begins to walk, and thinks of what name he should choose to use. He was thinking of using the name from before, when he had lived here a long time ago. Kristopher Michaelis. As he walks, he looks up at the door, and smirks even more as smaller, lesser demonic forms escape, he had opened a door that he had no intention of closing. Ever. Or anytime soon that is. He begins to walk, and the smirk grows wider, his teeth glinting, and they were sharp. Things were about to get very interesting.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• SqueezeBabe

• XxMissxPhantomhivexX

Karou hummed to himself as he brushed out his long, pink hair. He placed his headband in and smiled at his reflection. He then walked over to his closet and picked his outfit out for the day, which was a sweater dress with legging and boots. He got dressed before he grabbed his stuff and walked out to his car, hopping inside. He started the engine and pulled out of the driveway, turning and began heading for school. It was a short drive and soon he was pulling into the parking lot. He cut the engine and got out, heading to the front doors. He ignored the looks and the catcalls, knowing very well that most of them were making fun of him. The majority of the kids at his school knew how he dressed and used every chance they got to make fun of him for it. He sighed and headed to his locker.

He wrote his name on the whiteboard in big letters for everyone to see. "Kennith Escobar". He turned to face the students; eager young faces staring at him with a mixture of expectation and boredom. He adjusted his glasses and smiled at them. "Good Morning, I'm your Homeroom Teacher for this semester. I am also the School Counselor, so if you have any concerns or if you want to... just talk, my door is always open." He took note of the students faces, making a mental list of those who would most likely end up in his office before the week was out. The thing he didn't mention was that he was also a priest; He didn't belong to any deity in particular, but he was... an exorcist of sorts.

He absently ran a hand through his thick red hair, his green eyes sparkling from the refraction of the sun off his glasses. It felt like he wasn't that much older than the students in front of him, his height making him seem older. He smiled to himself, he was already thinking of himself as an old man despite the fact that the was still in his twenties.

"I'll start by taking attendance shall I? Please call out when you hear your name, and I hope that you all have a good day today..."

As he walked along, Kristopher gazed around himself, taking in the many sites to see. It definitely had changed since the last time he had been here, how time seemed to have flown by! He smiles somewhat, and continues on his way, heading towards the school. For some reason he was being drawn towards that particular spot, something was there that was calling to him. And he was determined to figure out what it was. But of course, he had to be a student to enter... "That will be easy enough to take care of..." Kristopher murmurs to himself, as he walked up the school steps, and enters inside.

He makes his way to the front office, and when the secretary looks up, and asks who he was, he simply smiles, his eyes begin to glow, and he talks in a mesmerizing voice. "My name is Kristopher Michaelis. I'm the new transfer student that was to arrive today." As he says this, he touches the top of the computer that was on the desk, creating a student file for himself. When he had finished, his eyes then dim, and the secretary blinks. "New student? Hmm, let me check..." She clicks on the file with his name, and then smiles. "Ah! Yes, you're right here! Come with me, and I'll show you to your class, and to your home room teacher." She gets up from her desk, and hurries to the room where Kennith was, and knocks. "Sorry to interrupt, but you've got a new student!"

Kristopher steps into sight, a small smile upon his lips. Because of his ranking of demon, he could hide what he called his "aura", so that even for high ranking priests and exorcists it would be near impossible for them to figure out he was a demon. "This is Kristopher Michaelis. He transferred here from Britain. Well, have a good day!" The secretary leaves, and Kris looks at Kennith. "Hello. I'm, as the woman said, Kristopher Michaelis."

Karou was sitting in class, watching as the new teacher introduced himself. Karou liked new teachers but at the same time he didn't. All of his other teachers that had been at the school for a while new about his choice of dress. It was difficult when a new teacher came in because they always thought he was a girl and it was awkward explaining that yes, he was indeed a boy. It didn't help that his name could be considered a girl's name.

He was distracted from his thoughts by the opening of a door. He watched as the secretary introduced the new student and Karou couldn't help but stare at him like all the other girls were doing. He's cute. Karou immediately blushed at the thought, looking down and hiding behind his long pink hair.

Kennith looked over the top of his glasses at the new student's arrival. There was something off about him that he couldn't quite put his finger on. He gave himself a mental shrug, Can't go suspecting students who haven't even been in the class for more than five minutes he scolded himself. It wasn't like there were demons and monsters lurking in every dark corner, but a multi-deity exorcist was busier than the usual kind. He gave what he termed as his "kind" smile to the newcomer, "Welcome Kirstopher, I'm your homeroom teacher. I'm also the school counselor, so if you have any difficulties adjusting to your new class, just come and see me."

The bell rang to signify the end of homeroom and Kennith watched as all the students readied themselves for their classes, he watched them file out the door and followed them out into the hall, making his way to where his office was located, smiling and nodding to the students as he went.

He unlocked his office door and stepped inside, pleased to note that the room was actually quite bright and airy, with a small bed in the corner. It meant that if a student was feeling particularly overwhelmed that they could have a rest in here rather than in the infirmary. He smiled a genuine smile, it also meant that he could get away with having a nap if he wanted to. He took a seat at his desk and started going through the school files.

Kristopher grins slightly, and nods at Kennith's words. "How very kind of you, though...I don't think I'll be needing help getting by, I'm pretty good at doing that kind of thing without assistance." He smirks, before his eyes looks over to the people sitting in the seats, and then his eyes land on one in particular...a boy with long pink hair, and a feminine look, he was even wearing girl's clothing. But to Kris, he could tell that this one was a boy. How very different this one was...

The bell rings, and Kristopher turns around, leaving the classroom, walking along slowly in the halls. Many of the girls who passed him giggle slightly, some turning around to get a second glance at him. He ignores all this, and instead makes his way after Kennith, thinking that...even though he said he wouldn't need help, he decided to talk to him...to see if his assumptions were correct. Quietly he slips after the teacher, and once Kennith was inside his office, Kristopher walks up to the closed door, and raises his hand, knocking, a smile upon his lips.

The time passed slowly and When the bell rang it started Karou, who had been lost in his thoughts. He gathered his things and exited the room, wishing school could just end already. Suddenly, the boy went sprawling forward, gasping as his hit the ground and his things tumbled out of his backpack. He heard laughter and looked up, seeing some jocks grinning and high-fiveing each other. His cheeks burning in embarrassment, Karou scrambled to gather all of his things and stuff them back inside his bag, wishing he could sink into the ground.

Kennith looked up at the sound of knocking. Already? he thought to himself; classes hadn't even started yet and already his services were in demand. He hadn't heard what the previous counselor was like, perhaps they weren't as easy going as what he appeared to be. Well whatever the reason, someone was knocking on his door. "Come in" he called out, getting up to turn the kettle on in case a cup of tea was needed. He'd already taken off his suit jacket and replaced it with a white coat, similar to the one the school nurse wore; he at least thought it made him look less like a salaryman and more like a professional.

Kristopher opens the door and casually walks in, a smirk upon his lips, and his eyes flashing slightly. Quietly he closes the door behind him, and locks it, the lock 'clicking' gently as it fell into place. "Oh, there's no need to put that on, it just looks silly." Kris says, chuckling slightly, an amused look in his eyes, his arms crossing over his chest as he leans against the wall. Eyes glancing around, he takes in the sight, seeing just by how the room was laid out that this man was very intelligent. His eyes rest upon one particular book, his eyes narrowing when he saw exactly what it was.

Refocusing on Kennith, he tilts his head slightly. "So...tell me. What is someone like you doing as a teacher and school counselor?" He knew what Kennith was, there was nothing that people could hide from him. He raises his left hand to eye level, and looks at Kennith from between the spaces of his fingers. "That's what I'm curious of...why, with what you can do...are you here?"

Karou eventually gathered all of his things and scrambled to his feet. He scurried away from the jerks, cheeks still red in embarrassment. He walked down the hall towards his next class, keeping his head down. Having been bullied since he first started coming to this school, one would think he would be used to it now but it never fails to bring tears to his eyes every time it happened.

Yes, he realized that his choice of dress is not really normal for a boy but why can't they just accept the fact that he dresses differently and move on? But no, they have to make fun of him and bully him just because he refused to fit in with the norms of society today.

He sighed as he walked into his next class and sat down in his seat.

Kennith raised an eyebrow when he saw that it was the new student that had come into his class early. The corner of his mouth twitched into a smirk when he head the lock of the door click into place. It seemed his intuition about the student was correct, that there certainly was something off about him, he certainly wasn't just an ordinary student.

He walked over to his desk and sat down, casually leaning into the back of the seat, folding one leg over the other in a position of nonchalance. He took his glasses off and ran a hand through his hair, brushing the strands away from his face. The removal of his glasses altered his appearance, he no longer appeared bookish and non-threatening. "Oh? What is it that you think I can do?" he asked calmly. There was no reason to be afraid, there was nothing that this student could do to him whilst in this room. He raised an eyebrow and grinned sardonically, "Cup of tea?"

Lowering his hand slowly, Kris smirks again. This guy sure liked to play around didn't he? That or the guy was testing him... Either way, Kris was cautious with his words. "What do I think you can do? Why try to hide it? You're an exorcist..." He pushes off the wall, and walks over to the book he had seen sitting on the shelf. He reaches out to it, but doesn't touch the book. "Someone like you must be quite...talented, as not many have this particular book." He glances at Kennith, his eyes flashing again.

He chuckles slightly when Kennith offers him tea. "No thank you, I think I'll pass on that..." He walks away from the bookshelf, and to the seat set across from where Kennith was sitting. He sits down, and leans forward, placing his elbows on his knees, and clasps his hands in front of his face, covering his lower face. All that could be seen from beneath his long hair was his eyes, which continued to glow slightly. "Now then...I'll ask again...Why is someone like you here...?"

Karou sat in the back of the class, ignoring the usual snide comments and glances that were thrown his way when the teacher wasn't looking. Karou sighed to himself and kept copying notes from the board, his pen moving swiftly over the page. He was glad he sat in the back of the class, because that way the other kids couldn't stare at him quite as much as they could if he sat in the front and also because he was right next to the window and could stare out it as much as he wanted. It was a double-edged sword though because he kept daydreaming a lot.

Kennith smirked, "Exorcist you say? Why can't I just have particular tastes in literature? I could be a collector, a procurer of rare books..." he waved a hand airily, "But if I were an exorcist, then doesn't that make you a demon? In which case, shouldn't I be the one asking you why you're here?" His eyes narrowed slightly, he could hold is own with the best of them, and in fact had done so in the past. Demons were troublesome, fickle in nature, but egotistical pests all the same. "Now, unless YOU are here for a specific purpose, then I suggest you go to class..." Whilst a lesser exorcist would immediately scramble to purge the evil, Kennith liked to wait to see if it was entirely necessary first; he couldn't see the point in doing something just for the sake of it. If Kristopher was here to cause harm, then he'd end him like all the others, but until then, he was content to sit and wait..

A sly smiles spreads across Kris's lips as he looks at Kennith. So...he figured it out. Though, it seemed that the man was waiting to see if Kris would do anything before getting rid of him. At the moment Kris didn't have any plans, for now he was just going to "mingle" with the humans. "I have a purpose, but...I think I'll wait to let you in on that...SIR. You and I will be seeing a lot of each other I think...Good day." He gets up from the chair, and with a lazy wave, he leaves the room, pausing to turn back slightly at the door, to grin back at Kennith, sharp teeth glinting, and he licks his bottom lip. "See ya 'round..."

He unlocks the door and then leaves the room, closing the door behind him quietly. He knew that he couldn't harm Kennith within that room, that's why he hadn't tried anything. Not that he wanted to anyways, he was just there to pick up a few tidbits of information. Which he did. He walks along the hallway, and makes his way to the next class, entering the room and smiling at the teacher, before taking his seat beside the pink haired boy. He glances over at him, before looking to the front of the class room, a small smile on his lips as he leans his chin against his hand. This...was going to be a very interesting school year...

Karou looked up from his note-taking just in time to see the cute new guy from earlier sitting next to him. Immediately Karou could feel the glares the girls in the classroom aimed at him, mad that he was the one that the guy chose to sit next to. Yes, because I totally held him at knife-point and made him sit next to me. Oh dear, I don't see this ending well.

He looked at the front of the room as the teacher ordered everyone to partner up with the person sitting directly on their right. Now this really won't end well. He thought as he turned to face the new guy and gave him a shy and timid smile.

Kennith watched as Kristopher left the room, not putting his glasses back on until the other was back in the classroom. Once again his features turned into the bookish type, nonthreatening and uninteresting. It was a disguise of sorts, if he didn't hide his eyes behind the glasses they often looked too intense, the green gaze seeing through everything around him. He gave a small sigh. He wasn't expecting there to be Demons at the school and he hadn't sensed any other supernatural occurrences, he truly was working at the school to take a break from being an exorcist, but it appeared it wasn't something that he could just get away from. Wherever he went, they popped out of the woodwork and he was forced to deal with them.

He opened up one of his drawers and took out the black prayer beads, slipping them around his wrist, for all the world looking like some intricate beaded bracelet. A bit of extra help never went astray.

When the teacher tells the students to pair up, Kris could only smile slightly when he hears most of the girls complain about how they wanted to be paired with the hot new guy. He looks at the pink haired boy, and smiles at him, his smile charming and nice to look at. "No need to be so shy. I'm Kristopher, but you can call me Kris. What's your name?" He says, smiling still at Karou.

He could feel many sets of eyes watching him, but he paid them no heed, instead, he gave all his focus to the boy sitting there, looking a little bit shy, and very nervous for some reason. For a guy who looked like a girl...he was pretty cute, even though Kris mainly went for guys that looked like guys. Maybe he'd make an exception? Who knows. His thoughts flick to Kennith, and he smirks, but then looks at Karou again, waiting for him to say something.